Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

On 6/5/2023 at 9:21 PM, Doc said:

Using a disgraced British spy who was being fed lies by Russian spies to overturn an election is AOK in their book.  Anyone with any modicum of intelligence knew the instant the "pee tape" was mentioned it was all bull####.

Once again , the dems project what they do onto the republicans. Pee tape- sounds like something democrats would do.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You didn’t vote at all. At least not in America. 

So you just make up lies? 

Trump is Putin's boy, that be the truth. I mean invading another country and get called genius? Morally diseased 

Just now, Tiberius said:

So you just make up lies? 

Trump is Putin's boy, that be the truth. I mean invading another country and get called genius? Morally diseased 

Forget it Tibs. Your sthick is long ago played out. See if you can go troll a site from your homeland. 

• Angry 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Forget it Tibs. Your sthick is long ago played out. See if you can go troll a site from your homeland. 

You guys are running that traitor again, so get use to hearing the truth. Sorry if it hurts, but it's good for you 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

maybe he just didn't know the rules about making it an American sounding name, with a nice backstory to give off the impression. 

like many others do.

Love the ones on social media that put an eagle in front of a flag like camouflage.

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Still on that huh ?

(what else is he going to do, he cannot face the documented truth, so he HAS to continue to lie)

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Still on that huh ?

(what else is he going to do, he cannot face the documented truth, so he HAS to continue to lie)

The documented truth supports me, not you. But I'm sure you have a Hot Air oped that "proves" me wrong, lol 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hawk….It doesn’t take a genius to connect the dots. 

I'm sure I don't know what u mean but...Canadians can have opinions too.  The kid I described that drove me had more insight than about 90% of Americans caught up in the "patriotism" of the moment in Iraq.

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WEEKLY REMINDER 

Russia was not a Democrat Hoax.

Notice the dishonest tactic the dems and their load swallowers like @redtail hawk and @ChiGoose resorted to yesterday 

They asked Durham over and over if there's evidence that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election.

When he answered correctly with "yes" shitlibs responded with "see Trump did collude with the Russians in 2016. Durham admitted it!"

So pathetically weak and dishonest.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Notice the dishonest tactic the dems and their load swallowers like @redtail hawk and @ChiGoose resorted to yesterday 

They asked Durham over and over if there's evidence that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election.

When he answered correctly with "yes" shitlibs responded with "see Trump did collude with the Russians in 2016. Durham admitted it!"

pot, meet kettle

26 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm sure I don't know what u mean but...Canadians can have opinions too.  The kid I described that drove me had more insight than about 90% of Americans caught up in the "patriotism" of the moment in Iraq.

When did I say he wasn’t allowed to have an opinion? But trying to pass yourself off as an American, while criticizing the voting record of those who actually can vote is another thing altogether. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

pot, meet kettle.  Sh!tlibs seems a hate group identifier term while MAGA is a self identifier for morons.  "load swallowers" is just juvenile and ignorant

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/21/1183438248/durham-special-counsel-report-hearing-trump-congress

Durham's report was sharply critical of the bureau, but it did not refute the underlying findings of what would later become special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

While the Mueller investigation did not find evidence of a "conspiracy" between the Trump campaign and Russia, it did find Russia interfered, tried to help the Trump campaign, and established multiple contacts with some Trump campaign officials and advisers.

Edited by redtail hawk

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Still waking up thinking about me? Was I in your dreams? You can’t seem to stop thinking about me. Hope it isn’t affecting what little life you may actually have. 🥰🥰🥰🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

There’s a fine line between being obtuse and being an idiot. The dems have crossed that line and have no plans to change.

How long will it take to finally arrest and convict him for the Russian interference they cling too? It’s been over seven years and they STILL haven’t arrested him for it. Even with the crooked democrats in charge for the majority of those years and the lame street media in there back pocket, they still haven’t charged him with anything close to the trumped up charges by the crooked left.

You’d have to be a special kind of stupid to keep clinging to a story that has been disproven over and over. 
Now you’re nothing more than someone to laugh at on a daily basis.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Westside said:

There’s a fine line between being obtuse and being an idiot. The dems have crossed that line and have no plans to change.

How long will it take to finally arrest and convict him for the Russian interference they cling too? It’s been over seven years and they STILL haven’t arrested him for it. Even with the crooked democrats in charge for the majority of those years and the lame street media in there back pocket, they still haven’t charged him with anything close to the trumped up charges by the crooked left.

You’d have to be a special kind of stupid to keep clinging to a story that has been disproven over and over. 
Now you’re nothing more than someone to laugh at on a daily basis.

They're clinging to it because they're going to do the exact same thing again in 2024. 

Yes. The same thing. Trump colluded with Russia. Again. The useful idiots will buy it. Again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

‘Russian Collusion: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along’

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

It was clear from the beginning that charges of “collusion” between Donald Trump and Russia during the 2016 election were phony — a cheap, and illegal, political trick. But they did their damage.

While Trump beat Hillary Clinton, there has since been a non-stop Democratic Party-led campaign to tar him as a “traitor” or worse. And, as the recent testimony of Special Counsel John Durham to Congress shows, Clinton lay behind this scheme to defraud American voters and throw an election. So, today, despite powerful evidence of official wrongdoing, we’re back where we were some seven years ago.

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/06/23/russian-collusion-it-was-hillary-clinton-all-along/

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Lol at the trolls still trying desperately to re write history. 

Then sourcing shady PACs as reference makes it even funnier. 

Have you noticed you ONLY comment on liberal PACs? NEVER the ones the Karen and Bonnie constantly post.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

On 6/22/2023 at 10:04 AM, BillsFanNC said:

When you believe that “Truth” is white supremacy, telling whatever lie needs to be told, for your side to win, becomes a virtue…😉

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Now why would Conald have to do that if it’s all a hoax?

Because. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  the FBI 'officials' were the ones pushing the hoax, so they need investigating

Really B.S. ,  you need to start asking harder questions.

😆

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Because. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  the FBI 'officials' were the ones pushing the hoax, so they need investigating

Really B.S. ,  you need to start asking harder questions.

😆

lmao - look who it is - lmao

You are desperate AF

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74ae09bfc96656744ea