Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Doesn't matter - you proved my point.

Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

Thank you very much.

PS: You have no idea what the DOJ is doing...

The only thing I've proven is that your feelz are more important to you than the facts.  Let me know when the DOJ starts handing down indictments.  In the meantime, the lack of them proves there was no collusion. 

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

The only thing I've proven is that your feelz are more important to you than the facts.  Let me know when the DOJ starts handing down indictments.  In the meantime, the lack of them proves there was no collusion. 

tenor.gif

Trump colluded with Russia.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Let me ask BSTime: do you honestly believe an indictment(s) is coming?  If so, based on what?

Hell no - point to the last President who has been indicted?

You already agreed with me that Trump colluded w Russia.

I mean - after 140 meetings between Trump’s campaign and Russian intelligence - wtf else do you call it?

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hell no - point to the last President who has been indicted?

You already agreed with me that Trump colluded w Russia.

I mean - after 140 meetings between Trump’s campaign and Russian intelligence - wtf else do you call it?

What President has  been accused of colluding with a foreign power before?  Again you don't think that's not a serious enough allegation to continue investigating it after the President leaves office, when he can be charged?  Please.

And no, meeting with Russians isn't the same as colluding with them.  Beyond that, you'd need to prove how they helped him win and what they got out of it.  

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

What President has  been accused of colluding with a foreign power before?  Again you don't think that's not a serious enough allegation to continue investigating it after the President leaves office, when he can be charged?  Please.

And no, meeting with Russians isn't the same as colluding with them.  Beyond that, you'd need to prove how they helped him win and what they got out of it.  

Trump colluded with the Russians....

Just now, Doc said:

Of course you don't.  But that means nothing.

Trump colluded with Russia.  140 meetings  - sharing campaign data - coordinating the release of Wikileaks stolen data dump = collusion.

You can never dispute the facts.

Enjoy your legacy Doc!

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump colluded with Russia.  140 meetings  - sharing campaign data - coordinating the release of Wikileaks stolen data dump = collusion.

You can never dispute the facts.

Enjoy your legacy Doc!

I've already disputed them.  No indictments tells me you and your masters put the country through hell over a lie.  

Enjoy your legacy BSTime.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I've already disputed them.  No indictments tells me you and your masters put the country through hell over a lie.  

Enjoy your legacy BSTime.

But but but - what's a lie?  what is disputable?

Trump colluded with Russia 140+ times... and you agreed that he did!

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But but but - what's a lie?  what is disputable?

Trump colluded with Russia 140+ times... and you agreed that he did!

Take it up with Skeletor.  Demand to know why nether Trump nor any of his associates are/will be indicted over the alleged "collusion."

Oh ?

SCHIFF: ‘We couldn’t have known’ about lies behind Steele dossier. 

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, defended his longtime promotion of the now-discredited Steele dossier by claiming that his team “couldn’t have known” that Igor Danchenko, the Russian analyst believed to have been the dossier’s sub-source, had allegedly lied to former British spy Christopher Steele.

“Well, first of all, whoever lied to the FBI or lied to Christopher Steele should be prosecuted, and they are,” Schiff said on “The View” Tuesday.

“But at the beginning of the Russia investigation, I said that any allegations should be investigated,” he continued. “We couldn’t have known, for example, people were lying to Christopher Steele.”

Yet Schiff’s intelligence committee had extensive access to key sources in the Russia collusion investigation and access to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team. The committee conducted some 40 hours of hearings into the dossier and related matters. Schiff finally released the transcripts in May 2020, after then-President Trump threatened to release them, and the results seemed inconvenient for his narrative.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper had told Schiff and his colleagues, “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”

As Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch adds:

• Shocked 1

cg6191d6617aaba.jpg

RUSSIA HOAX WHITEWASH ERA BEGINS

The Clinton presidential campaign’s fabrication of the Russia hoax is the dirtiest trick in American political history. Beginning with Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS and the Perkins Coie law firm, it enlisted co-conspirators in the Obama Department of Justice, the FBI, and the mainstream media. The principals are not only still at large, they have achieved high office, wealth, riches, and Pulitzer Prizes. They will never be brought to justice. They won’t even break a sweat.

We were never meant to be clued in. As the veil of the fraud was pierced by Rep. Devin Nunes and others including, most recently, John Durham, we now have a good handle on the con. It is almost unbelievable. It is also an inexhaustibly rich subject.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/11/russia-hoax-whitewash-era-begins.php