Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Never said he was.  The real question is: do you know Joey isn't a saint either?

Do you really think Joe Biden is out to destroy America and our democratic republic? If so - provide concrete irrefutable examples.

At one point will you acknowledge that Trump did just about everything in his power to over turn the last election?  Did he piss on his Oath to the United States people and Constitution?

And because @All_Pro_Bills has no balls to answer this question - because he will be forced to admit these are not conspiracies.

Do you acknowledge and agree with all the steps Trump took (that we currently know about) behind the scenes to reverse the will of the people?

-Pressuring election officials at the state level to find just enough votes?

-Trump to DOJ in December: “Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen"

-Pressuring the DOJ to intervene in lawsuits being pursued by Trump's campaign and supporters to get the Supreme Court to overturn the results.

-Inciting an insurrection 

Do you agree?

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you really think Joe Biden is out to destroy America and our democratic republic? If so - provide concrete irrefutable examples.

At one point will you acknowledge that Trump did just about everything in his power to over turn the last election?  Did he piss on his Oath to the United States people and Constitution?

And because @All_Pro_Bills has no balls to answer this question - because he will be forced to admit these are not conspiracies.

Do you acknowledge and agree with all the steps Trump took (that we currently know about) behind the scenes to reverse the will of the people?

-Trump to DOJ in December: “Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen"

-Pressuring the DOJ to intervene in lawsuits being pursued by Trump's campaign and supporters to get the Supreme Court to overturn the results.

Do you agree?

I'm not answering the question because your binary argument is irrelevant.  You seem to be missing my primary theme in all my posts.  My core position on every issue is that I'm against anything that gives the State more power over the individual to steal their freedoms and rights.  Plain and simple.  Anything that enhances the power of the security and surveillance state.  Or the deep state.  Or the globalist cabal.  Whatever you want to call it.  Threats to freedom.  Threats to democracy.  Threats to the Constitutional form of government.  Suffering and hardship caused by government, their agents, and allies.  Whether they be in government, business, or the media, or anywhere else. 

I'm not for or against all liberal causes or objectives or for or against all conservative causes.  What I'm against are those on both sides of the isle that enable the imposition of control of citizens and curtailing or inhibiting their rights as individuals.  And my primary issue with most liberals is they are complete fakes.  Traditional liberals would never support any policy that curtails our freedoms and gives power to a malevolent central government.  The current crop of neo-liberals seems to rejoice in stealing the rights of others.  These are the people I oppose.  They are the threats.   And yes, certain elements on the right seek the same purpose.  And I oppose them too.  But you keep going back to Trump.  Trump is a distraction.  Being fixated about him while the agents and security apparatus of State slips in the back door and steals everything plays right into the hands of the State.  The real threat.       

The State is the party that is spying on me, eavesdropping on my conversations, recording all my posts and comments, snooping into my bank account, telling me where I can go or what I can do.  All together we can stop this.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you agree?

When you want to have an honest discussion about the Dems trying to overturn the 2016 election and the actual destruction it caused to our democratic republic, then we can talk about Trump's failed attempts to overturn the 2020 election and the overreactions that caused more damage than anything else.  But I suspect you won't.

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not answering the question because your binary argument is irrelevant.  You seem to be missing my primary theme in all my posts.  My core position on every issue is that I'm against anything that gives the State more power over the individual to steal their freedoms and rights.  Plain and simple.  Anything that enhances the power of the security and surveillance state.  Or the deep state.  Or the globalist cabal.  Whatever you want to call it.  Threats to freedom.  Threats to democracy.  Threats to the Constitutional form of government.  Suffering and hardship caused by government, their agents, and allies.  Whether they be in government, business, or the media, or anywhere else. 

I'm not for or against all liberal causes or objectives or for or against all conservative causes.  What I'm against are those on both sides of the isle that enable the imposition of control of citizens and curtailing or inhibiting their rights as individuals.  And my primary issue with most liberals is they are complete fakes.  Traditional liberals would never support any policy that curtails our freedoms and gives power to a malevolent central government.  The current crop of neo-liberals seems to rejoice in stealing the rights of others.  These are the people I oppose.  They are the threats.   And yes, certain elements on the right seek the same purpose.  And I oppose them too.  But you keep going back to Trump.  Trump is a distraction.  Being fixated about him while the agents and security apparatus of State slips in the back door and steals everything plays right into the hands of the State.  The real threat.       

The State is the party that is spying on me, eavesdropping on my conversations, recording all my posts and comments, snooping into my bank account, telling me where I can go or what I can do.  All together we can stop this.

You coward... proves exactly my point that YOU are the one that believes in fantasy conspiracies from some alternative reality... because you have NO balls to answer the question above because it KILLS your argument.

And of course, your lack of awareness about what you are arguing about liberals stealing rights of others (for example?) WHILE AT THE SAME TIME your CULT gives COVID more reproductive rights than women's reproductive rights and you have no issues with red states regulating human rights (pro gun), voting rights, women's reproduction, LGBT rights, and what can/cannot be taught in schools.

You pathetic hack.

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

When you want to have an honest discussion about the Dems trying to overturn the 2016 election and the actual destruction it caused to our democratic republic, then we can talk about Trump's failed attempts to overturn the 2020 election and the overreactions that caused more damage than anything else.  But I suspect you won't.

Oh, yea? How did Dems try to overturn the 2016 election?  We will wait for your substantiated claims.

18 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

😂 on what planet?

Well, of course not in @Deranged Rhino's orbit.

You would never question the report from the Republican-led U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee who identified close political coordination among the Trump campaign, Wikileaks, and Russian intelligence and operatives in 2016, would you?

This report alone demolishes Trump’s claims that he was the victim of the “greatest witch hunt in the history of our country.”

But of course, it is all false and Trump is a saint.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Well, of course not in @Deranged Rhino's orbit.

You would never question the report from the Republican-led U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee who identified close political coordination among the Trump campaign, Wikileaks, and Russian intelligence and operatives in 2016, would you?

This report alone demolishes Trump’s claims that he was the victim of the “greatest witch hunt in the history of our country.”

But of course, it is all false and Trump is a saint.

Did Mueller indict Trump or something? Did I miss it?

6 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Did Mueller indict Trump or something? Did I miss it?

You do know that Mueller couldn’t indict a sitting POTUS due to DOJ rules, right DR?

As a matter of fact - he would have indicted Trump if he weren’t POTUS and even said Trump could be indicted after he left office.

That’s why it is important that we see the fully unredacted Mueller Report.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You do know that Mueller couldn’t indict a sitting POTUS due to DOJ rules, right DR?

As a matter of fact - he would have indicted Trump if he weren’t POTUS and even said Trump could be indicted after he left office.

😂😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

LOL, you're grasping at straws here.  

Is he still a sitting POTUS?  Why aren't the FBI encircling his residence right now?  

Edited by HamSandwhich