Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

*Warning: Thread title is incorrect.

"There is circumstantial evidence ... Obama knew what was going on, but since, miraculously, no one has ever publicly asked him about Russiagate, not even once, he hasn’t had the opportunity to either lie or come clean."

What's the journalistic defense of never asking him this?

Edited by B-Man

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"There is circumstantial evidence ... Obama knew what was going on, but since, miraculously, no one has ever publicly asked him about Russiagate, not even once, he hasn’t had the opportunity to either lie or come clean."

What's the journalistic defense of never asking him this?

The reporters were told not to ask about it by their media bosses after Obama asked them not to ask him about it.

How bad are things getting for the democrat party ??

We're bringing Mueller back !!

Feds could release 'alternative' Mueller report soon 

https://sports.yahoo.com/feds-could-release-alternative-mueller-032903621.html

A top deputy to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissmann, revealed in a book he published last year that the team he headed prepared a summary of all its work — apparently including details not contained in the final report made public in 2019.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

https://sports.yahoo.com/feds-could-release-alternative-mueller-032903621.html

RUSSIA HOAX WHITEWASH ERA BEGINS 

The Clinton presidential campaign’s fabrication of the Russia hoax is the dirtiest trick in American political history. Beginning with Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS and the Perkins Coie law firm, it enlisted co-conspirators in the Obama Department of Justice, the FBI, and the mainstream media. The principals are not only still at large, they have achieved high office, wealth, riches, and Pulitzer Prizes. They will never be brought to justice. They won’t even break a sweat.

We were never meant to be clued in. As the veil of the fraud was pierced by Rep. Devin Nunes and others including, most recently, John Durham, we now have a good handle on the con. It is almost unbelievable. It is also an inexhaustibly rich subject.

Matt Taibbi took up the role of the mainstream media at his TK News site in “The Russiagate Whitewash Era Begins” (mostly behind his subscription paywall, but also available in the form of a YouTube video and podcast).

To Taibbi’s assessment we can now add Aaron Maté’s RCP column “Five Trump-Russia ‘Collusion’ Corrections We Need From the Media Now — Just for Starters.” In addition to citing a few of the egregiously ludicrous stories that we paused over at the time, the column takes a look back at some of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Russia hoax journalism of the New York Times and the Washington Post

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/12/russia-hoax-whitewash-era-begins-2.php

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

RUSSIA HOAX WHITEWASH ERA BEGINS 

The Clinton presidential campaign’s fabrication of the Russia hoax is the dirtiest trick in American political history. Beginning with Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS and the Perkins Coie law firm, it enlisted co-conspirators in the Obama Department of Justice, the FBI, and the mainstream media. The principals are not only still at large, they have achieved high office, wealth, riches, and Pulitzer Prizes. They will never be brought to justice. They won’t even break a sweat.

We were never meant to be clued in. As the veil of the fraud was pierced by Rep. Devin Nunes and others including, most recently, John Durham, we now have a good handle on the con. It is almost unbelievable. It is also an inexhaustibly rich subject.

Matt Taibbi took up the role of the mainstream media at his TK News site in “The Russiagate Whitewash Era Begins” (mostly behind his subscription paywall, but also available in the form of a YouTube video and podcast).

To Taibbi’s assessment we can now add Aaron Maté’s RCP column “Five Trump-Russia ‘Collusion’ Corrections We Need From the Media Now — Just for Starters.” In addition to citing a few of the egregiously ludicrous stories that we paused over at the time, the column takes a look back at some of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Russia hoax journalism of the New York Times and the Washington Post

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/12/russia-hoax-whitewash-era-begins-2.php

Trump should have disclosed he was working with the Russians during his camapign. He made a huge business with the Russians. Hid that from the public. 

And Trump was the one saying, "I love Wikkileaks!" When Russia was funneling stolen Democratic emails to them. Hand and glove 

On 9/24/2021 at 5:43 PM, njbuff said:

Anyone with a brain in their heads knew Trump didn't collude with Russia.

It was a cooked up scheme by Hillary to get the email scandal (and other things) off her crooked back and put the focus on Trump, which the dirtbag MSM ran with to smear Trump 24/7/365.

The media is EVERY BIT as crooked as Hillary in the Russian scam and they should be held accountable as well.

HA - emails!!!

idiots 

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's asking war criminal Putin to help him attack Biden...again. 

Trump and Putin ❤️

No, just reveal the truth about Joey.  And his idiot-boy son.  Call him the Russian Michael Steele...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hoax my arse.... 

"will hurt POTUS – kill it per his authorities.”

Yah but was't the Russian breach into the election through the DNC if i remember correctly i seem to remember there were warnings given to both party's & the Dem's chose not to heed them & the hack of Hillary's computers at the DNC we're the ones involved in the specific action against the election .

Plus there were 2 young DNC men interns that were involved some way in that entire thing & 1 was caught at the air port trying to flee the country (dammed if i can remember his name) but he had a boat load of money & they stopped him from leaving before they could talk to him .

But seeing as Hillary was the one that didn't listen to & act given the warning shouldn't the responsibility lie on her & the DNC for not listening yet that fact & the fact that the Dossier was a crock of S**T every one always blames Trump for Hillary's incompetence how d they figure that one .

Plus If she was that stupid & deleted some 30K emails so they wouldn't be seen where does trump being the problem fit into all of that please explain sir  I'm a bt confused because all of this has been proven to be fact .

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, you didn't actually want to click on the link in the Tweet with the actual DHS report, eh?

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2022-05/OIG-22-41-Apr22-Redacted.pdf

Cult can only handle sugarcoated Trump news...

Idiots

Just clicked on it nothing came up but a grey screen but i would rather have sugar coated news than made up BS paid for then followed for 3 years & millions of t ax dollars spent on lies being followed . Just saying ...

Oh by the way i'm not in any cults i m like i've told you a independent in thought & actions it's just when i see the proof of a huge lie being implemented for political gain i follow it rather than believe in it like we the sheople do .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1