Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

2 hours ago, Doc said:

You obviously missed the joke.  :rolleyes:

Who cares how fit his body is if his mind is mush, despite a good diet?  Most everyone, Dems included, think he's too senile to run again.

As for Trump mortality, that's pure speculation on your part.  And again his flubs are nowhere near as bad as Joke's.

Is English your 2nd language?  Were you a doctor in Guatemala?

If two people are old as F and deteriorating the one with a good diet has an advantage over the one with a horrible one.  Fact.

The fat F has a fupa.  Embarrassing. Literally looks like he's wearing a diaper. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13143577/Russia-Vladimir-Putin-weaponise-migrants-Europe.html

Using paramilitary forces and private mercenaries, including the notorious Wagner group, it is believed Russia will stoke violence in already volatile nations such as Burkina Faso, Mali, Sudan, Central African Republic and Libya - forcing people to flee their homes and thus driving refugees towards Europe.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Is English your 2nd language?  Were you a doctor in Guatemala?

If two people are old as F and deteriorating the one with a good diet has an advantage over the one with a horrible one.  Fact.

The fat F has a fupa.  Embarrassing. Literally looks like he's wearing a diaper. 

A FUPA?  LOL!  There you have it!  L moRon has it all figured out.

You know that ice cream we always see Biden eating?

Loaded with FAT.

Just like Quack MD who knows what Trump really thinks, LRonfuk.cstain also knows what Trump and Biden eat on a daily basis.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Had to look it up.  Not a medical term.  But no doubt he has one.  Must make raping women more difficult.

I had to look it up too. Good one!

Can't see the old mushroom tip without a mirror.

Can't wait for that testimony in the Stormy trial.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Had to look it up.  Not a medical term.  But no doubt he has one.  Must make raping women more difficult.

So do most middle-aged men. 

And look up CHALUPA.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He's not middle aged.  and most men don't rape women.

Yeah it typically starts in middle age.  Anyway it's called a belly.  A FUPA is what Nadler had.

And rape?  What rape?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So do most middle-aged men. 

And look up CHALUPA.

Do you love being wrong?  Fat people have fupas, not slightly overweight I mean fat.  Having a ***** pouch should be embarrassing but that worthless F is beyond shame.  Most middle age men have them....you smoke crack?  It's not a beer belly it's fat where women get fat.  

This upcoming election is not going to be close.  Enough Republicans are not going to vote for your hero.  I wish it were any other dem but Biden but I'll take old over an old stupid con man.

43 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Do you love being wrong?  Fat people have fupas, not slightly overweight I mean fat.  Having a ***** pouch should be embarrassing but that worthless F is beyond shame.  Most middle age men have them....you smoke crack?  It's not a beer belly it's fat where women get fat.  

This upcoming election is not going to be close.  Enough Republicans are not going to vote for your hero.  I wish it were any other dem but Biden but I'll take old over an old stupid con man.

Do you love being stupid and making ***** up?  I get you think you can predict the future based on what you think you know about someone's diet or whether they have a "FUPA" or not.  But I realize you and your ilk know that Joke looks like a senile and feeble old man and need to try and make Trump the same way.  It's not working.  Go back to "Russia, Russia, Russia."

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Do you love being stupid and making ***** up?  I get you think you can predict the future based on what you think you know about someone's diet or whether they have a "FUPA" or not.  But I realize you and your ilk know that Joke looks like a senile and feeble old man and need to try and make Trump the same way.  It's not working.  Go back to "Russia, Russia, Russia."

Except it literally is working!   Watch the clips Bill has been posting!  I don't ignore Biden’s gaffes, I acknowledge them.  You completely ignore your hero deteriorating into a mush mouth moron.  Keeps talking about Obama, sure that's normal.   Looks like he's wearing a diaper,  sure that projects strength.   

31 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Except it literally is working!   Watch the clips Bill has been posting!  I don't ignore Biden’s gaffes, I acknowledge them.  You completely ignore your hero deteriorating into a mush mouth moron.  Keeps talking about Obama, sure that's normal.   Looks like he's wearing a diaper,  sure that projects strength.   

While I have little affection for either Biden or Trump the difference is its clear Biden is mentally compromised and the policies of his administration are not his own.  I saw the situation perfectly described recently as "a situation where the commander-in-chief does not have the capacity to properly digest and analyze their (advisors, staff) guidance, but just act upon them".  Like it or not, with Trump you can be assured he's got his fingerprints, good or bad, all over policy.  At least you'd be voting for the person that's actually running the country.  With Biden we don't know who it is running the government.  That said, I don't plan on voting for either.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No, it's not working.  Putting the occasion gaffes  aside, Trump's energy level is on a whole different level than Joke's. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No, it's not working.  Putting the occasion gaffes  aside, Trump's energy level is on a whole different level than Joke's. 

Wait is he trying to compare bidens and trumps mental state as Trump being the problem? What?

Imagine if they put oatmeal for brains in front of the cameras,  unscripted, for even 10% of the time that the great orange menace does it....

:lol:

It would be a thermonuclear disaster. 

The only time Joe is put out there is to read a teleprompter or for scripted questions from journalists he's told to call on.  And it's still a disaster every time!

Edited by BillsFanNC

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Wait is he trying to compare bidens and trumps mental state as Trump being the problem? What?

I guess it's the new talking point from the Dems.  Since Joke is too senile to be charged for knowingly having classified material and therefore no one should vote for him again, they have to make believe that Trump is as infirmed.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's not occasional.   He's averaging multiple a day.  Keep the blinders on though.  We're gonna win either way.  

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's not occasional.   He's averaging multiple a day.  Keep the blinders on though.  We're gonna win either way.  

Good luck with that one.  There's no pandemic to sell this time around.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:25 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

If Biden said this they would not shut up about it.  This mofo is gonna croak before Biden I'm calling it.  His diet could not be worse and these lapses are getting increasing in frequency very quickly. 

How are you privy to Sir Donald’s dietary habits?

53 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

While I have little affection for either Biden or Trump the difference is its clear Biden is mentally compromised and the policies of his administration are not his own.  I saw the situation perfectly described recently as "a situation where the commander-in-chief does not have the capacity to properly digest and analyze their (advisors, staff) guidance, but just act upon them".  Like it or not, with Trump you can be assured he's got his fingerprints, good or bad, all over policy.  At least you'd be voting for the person that's actually running the country.  With Biden we don't know who it is running the government.  That said, I don't plan on voting for either.

No affection....maybe....maaaaybe.

But you sure defend one 100x more than the other.  You sure excuse the actions of one and not the other.  You sure believe one over countless others who speak out against him.

Yeah on second thought you are full of sheet.

46 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No affection....maybe....maaaaybe.

But you sure defend one 100x more than the other.  You sure excuse the actions of one and not the other.  You sure believe one over countless others who speak out against him.

Yeah on second thought you are full of sheet.

Imagine trying to deflect bidens obvious mental decline.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Is that what any of my posts are doing?  Imagine reading comprehension.   I'm not deflecting or defending.  I'm not obfuscating or denying.  Joe's deteriorating.   My point is so is the orange abomination.   And he's gonna go faster because the reetard has a pisss-poor diet.  I could be wrong in the end but good diet is good for brain health.  Eating poorly every day can be as bad as drinking every day.

The clips of orange abortion going full mush mouth have increased substantially the past month.  The decline is speeding up.  We're gonna have a tight race for who will be wheelchair bound first.  

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Joe is the only reason MSM is focusing on Trump now. 

50 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

He's acknowledging Joke's brain is mush, but he's trying to claim that a) he knows Trump's diet and b) that because of it Trump's brain will also turn to mush soon and/or be in a wheelchair or he'll die, presumably sometime before the election. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Joe is the only reason MSM is focusing on Trump now. 

Yup.  They saw the damage the Hur report did and are desperately trying to claim that Trump's brain is nearly as senile as Joke's. 

4 hours ago, Doc said:

He's acknowledging Joke's brain is mush, but he's trying to claim that a) he knows Trump's diet and b) that because of it Trump's brain will also turn to mush soon and/or be in a wheelchair or he'll die, presumably sometime before the election. :rolleyes:

Yup.  They saw the damage the Hur report did and are desperately trying to claim that Trump's brain is nearly as senile as Joke's. 

It's essentially the Russia Russia Russia strategy.  Accuse your opponent of what you're doing.  Hillary was taking heat in the primaries due to her Russia connections.  So she came up with Steele Dossier and accused Trump of being a Russian stooge. They fell for it and are this time too.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

It's essentially the Russia Russia Russia strategy.  Accuse your opponent of what you're doing.  Hillary was taking heat in the primaries due to her Russia connections.  So she came up with Steele Dossier and accused Trump of being a Russian stooge. They fell for it and are this time too.

You all live in la la land.  

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You all live in la la land.  

Yes because believing Trump is a Putin asset is living in reality. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Look, obviously the Russia investigation was a hoax. There was no evidence or anything to suggest that Russia was trying to interfere in the election or that the Trump Campaign was open to or welcoming of help from Russia.

I mean, sure, Yevgeniy Prigozhin had Russia's Internet Research Agency (IRA) start targeting the US in 2014, and yeah, it created a bunch of accounts pretending to be US people and organizations, and Michael Cohen restarted negotiations on Trump Tower Moscow after an earlier attempt never materialized, and the IRA began organizing dozens of political rallies inside the US, and Trump signed a new letter of intent for Trump Tower Moscow with I.C. Expert, a company represented by Felix Sater, and sure, in 2016 the IRA began having its accounts support the Trump Campaign and disparage the Clinton Campaign, and members of the Trump Campaign and family cited, posted, and responded to posts from IRA-controlled accounts such as TEN_GOP, and during the campaign, Michael Cohen spoke to the personal assistant of Russia's press secretary Dmitry Peskov about Trump Tower Moscow, meanwhile the IRA was actually purchasing social media ads opposing Clinton and promoting rallies it organized within the US, around the same time the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) hacked into the computers and email accounts of organizations, employees, and volunteers supporting the Clinton campaign, and then it hacked into the DCCC and DNC, stealing hundreds of thousands of documents, and then the GRU leaked stolen information from the Clinton Campaign to cutouts "DCLeaks", "Guccifer 2.0", and WikiLeaks, at the same time that Trump Campaign staffer George Papadopoulos was informed that the Russian government had dirt on Clinton in terms of thousands of emails, and Trump and campaign officials met with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak at a private event, while Paul Manafort (who had a history working with oligarch Oleg Deripaska to install friendly political officials where Deripaska had business interests but was embroiled in litigation after the relationship soured) told Risk Gates to provide Konstantin Kilimnik with updates on the Trump Campaign (including internal polling data) because he believed Kilimnik would share it with Deripaska, and then Roger Stone met with Henry Oknyansky (AKA Henry Greenberg) and Alexei Rasin who claimed to have information on Hillary Clinton, around the same time Michael Cohen accepted an invitation to travel to Russia and meet with Dmitry Peskov (and potentially Putin and/or Medvedev) before backing out of the trip, and then the GRU began targeting state and local computer networks and was able to compromise the Illinois State Board of Elections and gain access to a database of millions of registered Illinois voters, around the time that Emin Agalarov (son of oligarch Aras Agalarov) had Robert Goldstone contact Trump Jr. about incriminating info on Hillary, so Trump Jr. repeatedly told senior campaign staff that he had a lead on negative info about Clinton, after which Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner met with Goldstone, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and others at Trump Tower hoping to get dirt on Clinton, and Roger Stone told the Trump Campaign that he knew that WikiLeaks had the Clinton emails before it was public and he told Manafort that he was in contact with someone connected to WikiLeaks, and the GRU sent hacked materials to WikiLeaks which then released them three days before the Democratic Convention, and within hours of Trump's statement asking Russia to find the 30,000 missing Clinton emails, the GRU began targeting Clinton's personal office for the first time, meanwhile a senior campaign advisor for the Trump Campaign diluted a proposed amendment to the GOP platform supporting "lethal" assistance to Ukraine to only "appropriate" assistance, and Donald Trump posted about an IRA-organized political rally in Miami, and Dmitry Simes of the Center for the National Interest (CNI) provided Jared Kushner with information about Bill Clinton, around the time that Manafort met with Kilimnik who personally delivered a message from Vikto Yanukovych about a peace deal that would allow for Russia to control Eastern Ukraine, and Manafort told Gates that his work from the Trump Campaign would be a way to be made whole for his current issues with Deripaska, and then the GRU sent additional hacked materials to WikiLeaks, which then released them, and WikiLeaks began communicating directly with Trump Jr., providing him with info and a password for an anti-Trump website that was about to launch, and then, less than an hour after the publication of the Access Hollywood video, WikiLeaks released the first set of emails that the GRU had stolen from John Podesta, and in the lead-up to the election, the GRU gained access to the network of at least one Florida county government, and in November 2016, Kislyak met with Kushner and Michael Flynn at Trump Tower to discuss US-Russian relations and floated the idea of a secure communication link with the transition team, and Kislyak also set up a meeting between Kushner and Sergey Gorkov, head of the government-owned VEB who had a direct line to Putin, and after Putin met with his oligarchs, Russian oligarch Petr Aven attempted to meet with Kushner to establish a secret channel with the Trump people, and Carter Page (who had previously formed a relationship with Victor Podobnyy, a Russian intelligence officer working covertly in the US) traveled to Moscow telling people that he was still working on behalf of the Trump Campaign (even though he was no longer employed there). While in Moscow, Page met with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich who wished to connect with the Trump transition team, and in December 2016, when the US looked like it would allow a vote on a UN resolution against Israeli settlements, Michael Flynn contacted Kislyak to let him know that Trump opposed the resolution, and also Flynn called Kislyak to discuss sanctions imposed on Russia by the Obama administration, and George Nader arranged a secret meeting in the Seychelles between Erik Prince and Kirill Dmitriev (head of the Russian sovereign wealth fund), and later on Facebook testified that it had identified 470 IRA controlled Facebook accounts that had collectively made 80,000 posts reaching as many as 126 million people and Twitter testified that it had identified 3,814 IRA controlled Twitter accounts that had been in contact with 1.4 million Twitter users...

But aside from that, what evidence is there that warranted looking into Russian efforts to interfere in the election and/or the Trump Campaign's willingness to accept such help?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Look, obviously the Russia investigation was a hoax. There was no evidence or anything to suggest that Russia was trying to interfere in the election or that the Trump Campaign was open to or welcoming of help from Russia.

I mean, sure, Yevgeniy Prigozhin had Russia's Internet Research Agency (IRA) start targeting the US in 2014, and yeah, it created a bunch of accounts pretending to be US people and organizations, and Michael Cohen restarted negotiations on Trump Tower Moscow after an earlier attempt never materialized, and the IRA began organizing dozens of political rallies inside the US, and Trump signed a new letter of intent for Trump Tower Moscow with I.C. Expert, a company represented by Felix Sater, and sure, in 2016 the IRA began having its accounts support the Trump Campaign and disparage the Clinton Campaign, and members of the Trump Campaign and family cited, posted, and responded to posts from IRA-controlled accounts such as TEN_GOP, and during the campaign, Michael Cohen spoke to the personal assistant of Russia's press secretary Dmitry Peskov about Trump Tower Moscow, meanwhile the IRA was actually purchasing social media ads opposing Clinton and promoting rallies it organized within the US, around the same time the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) hacked into the computers and email accounts of organizations, employees, and volunteers supporting the Clinton campaign, and then it hacked into the DCCC and DNC, stealing hundreds of thousands of documents, and then the GRU leaked stolen information from the Clinton Campaign to cutouts "DCLeaks", "Guccifer 2.0", and WikiLeaks, at the same time that Trump Campaign staffer George Papadopoulos was informed that the Russian government had dirt on Clinton in terms of thousands of emails, and Trump and campaign officials met with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak at a private event, while Paul Manafort (who had a history working with oligarch Oleg Deripaska to install friendly political officials where Deripaska had business interests but was embroiled in litigation after the relationship soured) told Risk Gates to provide Konstantin Kilimnik with updates on the Trump Campaign (including internal polling data) because he believed Kilimnik would share it with Deripaska, and then Roger Stone met with Henry Oknyansky (AKA Henry Greenberg) and Alexei Rasin who claimed to have information on Hillary Clinton, around the same time Michael Cohen accepted an invitation to travel to Russia and meet with Dmitry Peskov (and potentially Putin and/or Medvedev) before backing out of the trip, and then the GRU began targeting state and local computer networks and was able to compromise the Illinois State Board of Elections and gain access to a database of millions of registered Illinois voters, around the time that Emin Agalarov (son of oligarch Aras Agalarov) had Robert Goldstone contact Trump Jr. about incriminating info on Hillary, so Trump Jr. repeatedly told senior campaign staff that he had a lead on negative info about Clinton, after which Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner met with Goldstone, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and others at Trump Tower hoping to get dirt on Clinton, and Roger Stone told the Trump Campaign that he knew that WikiLeaks had the Clinton emails before it was public and he told Manafort that he was in contact with someone connected to WikiLeaks, and the GRU sent hacked materials to WikiLeaks which then released them three days before the Democratic Convention, and within hours of Trump's statement asking Russia to find the 30,000 missing Clinton emails, the GRU began targeting Clinton's personal office for the first time, meanwhile a senior campaign advisor for the Trump Campaign diluted a proposed amendment to the GOP platform supporting "lethal" assistance to Ukraine to only "appropriate" assistance, and Donald Trump posted about an IRA-organized political rally in Miami, and Dmitry Simes of the Center for the National Interest (CNI) provided Jared Kushner with information about Bill Clinton, around the time that Manafort met with Kilimnik who personally delivered a message from Vikto Yanukovych about a peace deal that would allow for Russia to control Eastern Ukraine, and Manafort told Gates that his work from the Trump Campaign would be a way to be made whole for his current issues with Deripaska, and then the GRU sent additional hacked materials to WikiLeaks, which then released them, and WikiLeaks began communicating directly with Trump Jr., providing him with info and a password for an anti-Trump website that was about to launch, and then, less than an hour after the publication of the Access Hollywood video, WikiLeaks released the first set of emails that the GRU had stolen from John Podesta, and in the lead-up to the election, the GRU gained access to the network of at least one Florida county government, and in November 2016, Kislyak met with Kushner and Michael Flynn at Trump Tower to discuss US-Russian relations and floated the idea of a secure communication link with the transition team, and Kislyak also set up a meeting between Kushner and Sergey Gorkov, head of the government-owned VEB who had a direct line to Putin, and after Putin met with his oligarchs, Russian oligarch Petr Aven attempted to meet with Kushner to establish a secret channel with the Trump people, and Carter Page (who had previously formed a relationship with Victor Podobnyy, a Russian intelligence officer working covertly in the US) traveled to Moscow telling people that he was still working on behalf of the Trump Campaign (even though he was no longer employed there). While in Moscow, Page met with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich who wished to connect with the Trump transition team, and in December 2016, when the US looked like it would allow a vote on a UN resolution against Israeli settlements, Michael Flynn contacted Kislyak to let him know that Trump opposed the resolution, and also Flynn called Kislyak to discuss sanctions imposed on Russia by the Obama administration, and George Nader arranged a secret meeting in the Seychelles between Erik Prince and Kirill Dmitriev (head of the Russian sovereign wealth fund), and later on Facebook testified that it had identified 470 IRA controlled Facebook accounts that had collectively made 80,000 posts reaching as many as 126 million people and Twitter testified that it had identified 3,814 IRA controlled Twitter accounts that had been in contact with 1.4 million Twitter users...

But aside from that, what evidence is there that warranted looking into Russian efforts to interfere in the election and/or the Trump Campaign's willingness to accept such help?

Holy crap, Batman ... did you put that together yourself?

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Did you purposefully leave out the Clinton campaign's willingness to accept such help or was that simply an oversight?

• Thank you (+1) 1