Kamala Harris is the next VP

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-cavuto-factchecks-trump-campaign-claim-harris-called-biden-racist-she-never-did-073923206.html

Fox News’s Cavuto fact-checks Trump campaign claim that Harris called Biden a racist: ‘She never did’

Shortly after California Senator Kamala Harris was announced as Joe Biden’s pick for Vice President, Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto fact-checked a statement released by President Trump’s campaign claiming, among other things, that Harris had called Biden a racist. The statement is likely alluding to an exchange between Harris and Biden at a debate last summer when they were competing candidates. But in that exchange, Harris said to Biden, “I do not believe you are a racist.” Discussing the Trump campaign statement with Fox News White House Correspondent John Roberts, Cavuto was quick to correct the false claim.

President Trump blasts Biden’s VP pick, Kamala Harris, as 'meanest, most horrible, most disrespectful' senator

That needs to be corrected

President Trump is the 'meanest, most horrible, most disrespectful' president ever!! 

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

OMG..  The hate from some of you 

But Sara Palin .....     :doh:

Oh and get used to her as Biden will retire / step down within 2 years making her President.  

How amped are you right now ?

Did you celebrate with two scoops of ice cream ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Is Kamala Harris Legally African American, Indian, Both, Neither, or Something Else? 

And I’m somewhere between amused and bemused that the progressives who insisted that Biden must pick a “woman of color” or “African American” woman are all like, “how dare you discuss what Sen. Harris’ race is, she’s just an American!”

This is how American racial categories roll.

The left wants everyone to be categorized by the government, but for the categories to never be discussed because they are so obviously arbitrary, counter-productive, absurd and ultimately indefensible.

I expect Harris will take the point on most of the public appearances with Joe Biden tucked away in his bunker for most of the time.  If this was a football game I'd say the Democrats strategy is try and hold the lead with the back up QB and run out the clock.  A vote for Biden just means a vote for President Harris since he's lost his marbles and won't finish his term.  And by picking her if the result is defeat in November the excuse is already in play- Racism!

I'm just guessing at this point but I think Trump is going to win re-election as the environment is so toxic right now to even suggest you support Trump that many people lie to the pollsters.  Lots of people have had it with all the riots and looting going on in almost every city while Democratic mayor publicly support and encourage these events while national leader pretend its not happening.  It's all peaceful rioting and looting with a few shootings and beatings of other citizens mixed in while city and state governments order the police to stand down.  Either they must be totally stupid or arrogant to think most people are pulling for the rioters to come out on top with armfuls of goodies from Coach and other luxury stores.  And Trump's executive orders from the weekend have handcuffed them on their primary issues with Trump.  Sure his orders are likely not Constitutionally supported by so what.  What are the Dems going to do?  Take him to court and stop aid from flowing to potential voters?  He's got them by the balls here.

And yes, there are a lot of inconsistencies with the Social Justice Warrior class but that leaves room to mess with the logical inconsistencies of their beliefs.  With gender they throw around the term "assigned at birth" like your gender is a clerical decision and not a matter of genetics.  So by logical extension if SJW's are good with everyone picking a gender they "identify with" then why can't everyone pick the race they "identify with" too?  Both are genetic traits and if you want to overlook one of them then it seems reasonable to overlook them all?  Isn't that the fair way to treat people equally?   Maybe I want to "identify" with being a black female transsexual.  That's got to be worth a top-score on the diversity index! 

So for example, when it comes to reparations for Aftican-Americans I say everyone that isn't genetically of African decent should "identify" with being black and get a share of the payout.   And why not take advantage of race or gender profiled programs and preferences too?  Or if there is some advantage to "identifying" with Native Americans, or Asians or Hispanics or Whites (the only advantages I can think of are White Privilege and not getting stopped by the cops!)  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I expect Harris will take the point on most of the public appearances with Joe Biden tucked away in his bunker for most of the time.  If this was a football game I'd say the Democrats strategy is try and hold the lead with the back up QB and run out the clock.  A vote for Biden just means a vote for President Harris since he's lost his marbles and won't finish his term.  And by picking her if the result is defeat in November the excuse is already in play- Racism!

I'm just guessing at this point but I think Trump is going to win re-election as the environment is so toxic right now to even suggest you support Trump that many people lie to the pollsters.  Lots of people have had it with all the riots and looting going on in almost every city while Democratic mayor publicly support and encourage these events while national leader pretend its not happening.  It's all peaceful rioting and looting with a few shootings and beatings of other citizens mixed in while city and state governments order the police to stand down.  Either they must be totally stupid or arrogant to think most people are pulling for the rioters to come out on top with armfuls of goodies from Coach and other luxury stores.  And Trump's executive orders from the weekend have handcuffed them on their primary issues with Trump.  Sure his orders are likely not Constitutionally supported by so what.  What are the Dems going to do?  Take him to court and stop aid from flowing to potential voters?  He's got them by the balls here.

And yes, there are a lot of inconsistencies with the Social Justice Warrior class but that leaves room to mess with the logical inconsistencies of their beliefs.  With gender they throw around the term "assigned at birth" like your gender is a clerical decision and not a matter of genetics.  So by logical extension if SJW's are good with everyone picking a gender they "identify with" then why can't everyone pick the race they "identify with" too?  Both are genetic traits and if you want to overlook one of them then it seems reasonable to overlook them all?  Isn't that the fair way to treat people equally?   Maybe I want to "identify" with being a black female transsexual.  That's got to be worth a top-score on the diversity index! 

So for example, when it comes to reparations for Aftican-Americans I say everyone that isn't genetically of African decent should "identify" with being black and get a share of the payout.   And why not take advantage of race or gender profiled programs and preferences too?  Or if there is some advantage to "identifying" with Native Americans, or Asians or Hispanics or Whites (the only advantages I can think of are White Privilege and not getting stopped by the cops!)  

Trump just sucks. How can he win with women thinking he is a scum bag? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You say women like its every woman.   Liberal women think he is a scumbag, they already werent voting for him.  Thats your parties problem you generalize because you think your more intelligent than people in the other party.   You fail to realize women, and minorities support Trump.  Its not just Jed and his cousins in the trailor park like you love to think.

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

You say women like its every woman.   Liberal women think he is a scumbag, they already werent voting for him.  Thats your parties problem you generalize because you think your more intelligent than people in the other party.   You fail to realize women, and minorities support Trump.  Its not just Jed and his cousins in the trailor park like you love to think.

A majority, a big majority, don’t like him at all. Good! 

24 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Look at all the dbags making derogatory comments about her, just because she’s a woman. Your wives must be proud. Oh, wait! Losers! 

kinda like what you morons say about Trump's family, including his 12 yr old son, now I know you like little boys but leave Baron out of it

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Easy there slugger. There’s nothing women hate more than another woman who slept her way up the ladder. Now I’m not saying she did, but if Harris is painted with that brush it will be really damaging.

• Like (+1) 2