Make Your Prediction Now! Who Will Biden's VP?

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You can already hear the left calling the right racist misogynists, and he hasn't even picked his VP yet. They'll be pulling out the feminist race card so fast it'll make your head spin.

ID, ring a bell? No spin needed. Just 3 hours ago, from you!  

Edited by Buftex
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buftex said:

It means, you always pretend you are superior and above the fray...but you are the fray....sure, she was picked because of a face lift. ***** you!

Great. I'm the fray. 

Maybe later I'll discover that what you think of me matters. But I wouldn't hold your breath.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Refresher....

She upheld the law? she likes cash bail? 

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Oy vey! What are Democrats thinking?!?!? ???

Pretty much what the World and 60 percent of the US are thinking....

11 minutes ago, Buftex said:

ID, ring a bell? No spin needed. Just 3 hours ago, from you!  

That's because you're all so embarrassingly predictable.

Do you honestly think the Dems picked a black woman for a reason OTHER than identity politics?  :lol: 

Please. It's already starting online with "How dare you not pronounce her name correctly" garbage.

This is the left, like it or not. Identity politics in lieu of any substance.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Some days I realize I'm not all that deep.  I want Tulsi Gabbard to be President.  I'd support Kristi Noem for VP too.  Or, vice versa. 

Honestly they could both be president at the same time. Screw the wall. 

I like how you think ?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

First the Dims pick a Presidential candidate who doesn't even know what planet he is on.

Now they pick a VP candidate who would blow the entire planet.

The Dimwitted Party has come full circle now.

...does she get the nuke codes when Whoa Joe is in therapy?.................

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Do you honestly think the Dems picked a black woman for a reason OTHER than identity politics?  :lol: 

Please. It's already starting online with "How dare you not pronounce her name correctly" garbage.

You say “To-may-to, I say to-mah-to...let’s call the whole thing off! ?

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yet, you cheer on Trump, who does nothing but play identity politics....we may be embarrassingly predictable, but so are you and your ilk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

First the Dims pick a Presidential candidate who doesn't even know what planet he is on.

Now they pick a VP candidate who would blow the entire planet.

The Dimwitted Party has come full circle now.

Word has it she's had more weiners in her mouth then Joey Chestnut

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Pence will destroy her in the debate, heck Tulsi kicked her butt, as did Pete B.

Well of course Pete.... oh never mind 

I guarantee she’s not worried about debating pence, and bedsides, everyone has already decided who they are voting for... The next few months of theatre are irrelevant... 

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Yet, you cheer on Trump, who does nothing but play identity politics....we may be embarrassingly predictable, but so are you and your ilk.

We have never had a black or woman VP, so there is nothing wrong with nominating someone of those backgrounds.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Buftex said:

It means, you always pretend you are superior and above the fray...but you are the fray....sure, she was picked because of a face lift. ***** you!

No, Joe picked her because she's black and a woman. Full stop. That's what he promised to do months ago, and he delivered. Her color and gender was all that matters to Joe. 

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I said, she was the only viable choice given she was a Senator and was running for President, so people at least know who she is.  The biggest problems is that people don't like her and she won't inspire blacks to come out and vote given her history as a prosecutor. 

Correct. She's a liability. She lets Joe deflect some of the "defund the police attacks", but in doing so she'll have to take a different tact than she took while running for office herself. That will have serious blowback on her. 

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Oy vey! What are Democrats thinking?!?!? ???

They are thinking that they're going to cheat so what does it matter who the VP or President is. ;) 

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Sooooo...Trump vs. Harris? ?

That's what my girl just said. And it's hilarious that Harris couldn't win the nomination herself but now voters are going to say she's the real president :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Incorrect with almost every word. The media frames the discussions, not the other way around. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I cheer on Trump because he makes people like you lose your mind by shoving leftist tactics straight back into their piehole.

I've said it repeatedly...the right has always taken it in the ass by leftist tactics, trying to stay above the fray. Trump takes it right back to the left, which is why people like yourself and Tibs and BIllstime lose your minds the moment Trump says "Good morning."

It's difficult for you to grasp, but I can dislike Trump the person -- and I do -- but I can enjoy the way he makes leftists schitt their pants EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

• Like (+1) 3

...checking my crystal ball for some probable appointments.....

Secretary of State-Maxine Waters

Secretary of the Treasury-Sheila Jackson Lee

AG-Sally Yates

Bureau of Indian Affairs-Lizzie Warren

Secretary of Commerce-John Kasich

Press Secretary-Billstime

Whine Stewards-Mitt & Hillary

Secretary of the Posterior-Tibs

...feel free to add........back shortly.....crystal ball took a commercial break...................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 3

My opinion? The Ds have conceded the election.

Kamala brings nothing to the table. She is from a state Biden will win anyway, she does qualify for "ain't black," her ancestors are slave owners, she is married to a white guy, she was polling in forth place in California when running for president, her prosecutorial record is anti-black, women hate women who get where they are by sleeping their way to thee top, she had horrible plastic surgery (WHY!? she was attractive before that), she is unlikable ... out of all the women of color his team was considering, she is the second-worst (Rice was worst, IMO).

Should be interesting to see how closely my initial "gut response" correlates with what what will actually happen.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I cheer on Trump because he makes people like you lose your mind by shoving leftist tactics straight back into their piehole.

I've said it repeatedly...the right has always taken it in the ass by leftist tactics, trying to stay above the fray. Trump takes it right back to the left, which is why people like yourself and Tibs and BIllstime lose your minds the moment Trump says "Good morning."

It's difficult for you to grasp, but I can dislike Trump the person -- and I do -- but I can enjoy the way he makes leftists schitt their pants EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

If I had a dollar for every time you've said that!