Tre White decides not to opt out, everyone is beside themselves with excitement because we're all in need of any small nugget of good news these days. Who wants a drink?

Logic

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

So he wants a new deal? I don’t completely disagree with that. 

The thing about this season, now especially with covid cases , opt outs, and this new false positive issue is even if you do well it will instantly comes with a built in asterisk. 

Im not saying we’d win a championship but even if we did it would feel like a pretty greasy first championship. 

Undoubtedly - "The Covid Bowl".

Regardless, this year will be right up there with the Strike.

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

So he wants a new deal? I don’t completely disagree with that. 

The thing about this season, now especially with covid cases , opt outs, and this new false positive issue is even if you do well it will instantly comes with a built in asterisk. 

Im not saying we’d win a championship but even if we did it would feel like a pretty greasy first championship. 

not to me...especially after watching 4 losses in a row

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Who wouldn't love to tell their employer they don't think it's a good idea to come to work this year.....and here's my winter address to send me  my $150,000 salary!

I'd have mailed my opt out in before breakfast. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Who wouldn't love to tell their employer they don't think it's a good idea to come to work this year.....and here's my winter address to send me  my $150,000 salary!

They have to pay the $150,000 back next year out of their salary, they don't literally get paid to do nothing. No one making this decision is doing it for financial reasons.

Definitely don't get a good feeling about him playing based on those comments.   

Definitely would be a big blow to the defense, but we still have a stud safety tandem, two stud linebackers and a strong DL.   Will just put that much more importance on Josh Allen's growth and the improvement of this offense.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

They have to pay the $150,000 back next year out of their salary, they don't literally get paid to do nothing. No one making this decision is doing it for financial reasons.

If you don't have that kind of arrangement (which is everybody else), you don't get any money when you decide to take a year off. 

And you get fired.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

If you don't have that kind of arrangement (which is everybody else), you don't get any money when you decide to take a year off. 

And you get fired.

Yes, professional athletes do have more privileges than average people.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Hey, look at the bright side:

1.  A man made a decision that is best for his family;

2.  His contract tolls a year, helping our cap; and

3.  It is unlikely in my opinion that we will be able to finish a season.

I'm pretty sure a season is happening.  If MLB can make it through the worst case scenario, the NFL is moving forward and not looking back.  

1 & 2 - yes, and yes. 

Hopefully Beane has Logan Ryan's number on speed dial.