If Trump loses and refuses to leave

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Don't respond to him- his tactic is always to be absurd. He is is the guy in the office who is always playing for the laugh but doesn't understand what is appropriate.

I'm giving him/her/it the chance to provide proof. 

16 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Don't respond to him- his tactic is always to be absurd. He is is the guy in the office who is always playing for the laugh but doesn't understand what is appropriate.

The Micheal Scott of PPP?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

download-6.jpg?resize=580%2C531&ssl=1

Wait, what if he refuses to leave, grows to 50 feet tall, shoots lasers out of his eyes, fireballs out of his arse, and demands to be called General Zod?

Do we kneel?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Doc said:

I'm giving him/her/it the chance to provide proof. 

You know it’s true! 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

What if Joe Biden becomes President while in the throes of senility, leaving an unfit VP take over...oh, wait a minute!

Still be more fit than our current president. 

22 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

?

Lefties on here  was saying Trump was mispronouncing words  a week or two ago . That was the week his brother died.  You'd mispronounce words and be preoccupied if your brother was dying.

13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Lefties on here  was saying Trump was mispronouncing words  a week or two ago . That was the week his brother died.  You'd mispronounce words and be preoccupied if your brother was dying.

??? Ok. 
No, I’m not laughing at the death of his brother, just your stupidity. 

• Like (+1) 1