If Trump loses and refuses to leave

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Is the question for me, today, or are you referencing the statement on election integrity in 2018?  The statement outlines the vote switching from 2 years ago.  Is that not sufficient evidence for you? 

Considering the presidential election wasn't held in 2018, no, it's not.

It would be helpful if Trump had won anything in court, or hadn't just watched all his lawyers quit on him.

But they don't want to risk being disbarred due to lying. At least Trump has Rudy. 

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Interestingly enough your tax dollars already do go to it. Nobody is denied care in America. My problem with universal healthcare is that I’ve yet to see a program run by the federal government that delivers services with any degree of efficiency and/or quality. Luckily I’m not a big consumer of healthcare...knock on wood. 

You’ll never see it. 

Medicare, Social Security,  et al don’t work in a dollars in/dollars out sense because they are not established a such. 

The appeal to a jrob is the free fair stuff, someone has to give something up so he can feel good about the stuff he gets. 

Any program can be set up to thrive, but when you ignore actuarial principles, it never works.  Medicare has been around for nearly 60 years, and it functions as it was meant to—at a massive cash defective.   CBO says by 2049, the shortfall will be $44trillion.  

Jrobs sees more of this as a good thing while gnashing his choppers at defecit spending.  

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Considering the presidential election wasn't held in 2018, no, it's not.

It would be helpful if Trump had won anything in court, or hadn't just watched all his lawyers quit on him.

But they don't want to risk being disbarred due to lying. At least Trump has Rudy. 

Ok, so now we know how you feel.  

Thankfully,  we have folks pursuing the issues that folks like you see as unimportant.  

If “all his lawyers quit on him” you have nothing to fear.  I’m uncertain where you get your intel but that’s patently false. Don’t let other people lead you around by the nose—even if they are willing to save your financial crisis by buying you off with the $75 visit to the doctor when you get the sniffles.   Get out and read a book bro. 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’ll never see it. 

Medicare, Social Security,  et al don’t work in a dollars in/dollars out sense because they are not established a such. 

The appeal to a jrob is the free fair stuff, someone has to give something up so he can feel good about the stuff he gets. 

Any program can be set up to thrive, but when you ignore actuarial principles, it never works.  Medicare has been around for nearly 60 years, and it functions as it was meant to—at a massive cash defective.   CBO says by 2049, the shortfall will be $44trillion.  

Jrobs sees more of this as a good thing while gnashing his choppers at defecit spending.  

I think it’s WAY WAY simpler than that. In 2020 Democratic leaning voters chose the party that claimed they’re going to completely eliminate TWO big monthly bills: Health Insurance and Student Loans. Trump on the other hand didn’t promise to do either. Election over! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I think it’s WAY WAY simpler than that. In 2020 Democratic leaning voters chose the party that claimed they’re going to completely eliminate TWO big monthly bills: Health Insurance and Student Loans. Trump on the other hand didn’t promise to do either. Election over! 

It's WAY WAY simpler than that: Wuhan virus (assuming you believe that massive fraud didn't take place).  The other stuff would have lost House seats if it truly was a driving force, but it actually flipped what will probably be 10 of them, and didn't flip the Senate.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

100% refuse to leave just based on this horse s*&t alone:

By Schwab’s own admission, the world must “act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies” — in short, he says, ever industry must “be transformed… we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.”

In a warning of the rollercoaster of change we can expect if this plan goes ahead, Schwab continues: “The level of cooperation and ambition this implies is unprecedented. But it is not some impossible dream. In fact, one silver lining of the pandemic is that it has shown how quickly we can make radical changes to our lifestyles. Almost instantly, the crisis forced businesses and individuals to abandon practices long claimed to be essential, from frequent air travel to working in an office.”

As the WEF puts it of the coming technocracy that would rule our lives: “Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.”

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ok, so now we know how you feel.  

Thankfully,  we have folks pursuing the issues that folks like you see as unimportant.  

If “all his lawyers quit on him” you have nothing to fear.  I’m uncertain where you get your intel but that’s patently false. Don’t let other people lead you around by the nose—even if they are willing to save your financial crisis by buying you off with the $75 visit to the doctor when you get the sniffles.   Get out and read a book bro. 

Folks?

You have Rudy Guliani. 

All the real lawyers they had in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia quit because they know there's no real case. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Neither of these things actually happened. 

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

100% refuse to leave just based on this horse s*&t alone:

By Schwab’s own admission, the world must “act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies” — in short, he says, ever industry must “be transformed… we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.”

In a warning of the rollercoaster of change we can expect if this plan goes ahead, Schwab continues: “The level of cooperation and ambition this implies is unprecedented. But it is not some impossible dream. In fact, one silver lining of the pandemic is that it has shown how quickly we can make radical changes to our lifestyles. Almost instantly, the crisis forced businesses and individuals to abandon practices long claimed to be essential, from frequent air travel to working in an office.”

As the WEF puts it of the coming technocracy that would rule our lives: “Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.”

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/

To those that don't understand why people want nothing to do with leftists, leave sites like this or create a social media circle devoid of anything left of center its because if you side with or are good with any of this at any level, you're an evil person that is flat out a no brainer actual enemy of democracy and freedom.  The things you've been ridiculously railing against Trump on for over 4 years. 

Who voted for this?  Who gave them this "authority?"  What the hell are they even talking about and why?

It's not the will of the people at this point for one entire side of the spectrum.  I don't blame people at all for wanting nothing to do with you.  

Not one, one leftist here (pretty much everywhere) will call this insanity out.  I'm not saying it's insane to want to pursue renewables or want to lead some type of financial reforms.  Ok.  

If its such great policy, run on it.  You don't need decrees in the middle of a sham pandemic.  And this is what fascism looks like.  

Let the people decide by actually running on these "ideas."  At least when 9/11 happened, we put the Patriot Act (a foreign policy reset) to a vote.  Look how that turned out by the way.  Did you clowns on the Left appreciate the UniParty leading the way to a "great reset" on global intervention and surveillance?  Maybe we should have tried harder.

At least it had to be voted on, expired, and voted on again.  

But hey.  If thinking Trump demanding a verification of every vote in these 5 battleground states is a threat to Democracy and your voice but that crap from the globalists aren't, then you are more than just a useful idiot.  You probably should shelter in place for life and let us never hear from you again please.   Thanks.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Meanwhile in Venezuela.......oh wait that's Georgia 

What is even happening here? When was it filmed?

Why does she go to great lengths to not show the guys face?

Also, it might be worth pointing out that absentee ballots voted overwhelmingly for Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Folks?

You have Rudy Guliani. 

All the real lawyers they had in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia quit because they know there's no real case. 

Neither of these things actually happened. 

Again, you can choose to believe what you wish, but it’s easily disproven if you open your eyes.  

Btw, one of the challenges facing those who believe in election fraud is the very real threat of violence against them and their families.   

It’s the same challenge we’ll face if any part of the challenge ends up at the SC— where a constitutionalist such as ACB may well be faced with the question of whether or not to apply the law v have her children threatened and harmed.  

But since the president has only one lawyer about to get disbarred for pursuing legal remedy, you’ll have to keep your pitchforks out in the shed for a while. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Again, you can choose to believe what you wish, but it’s easily disproven if you open your eyes.  

Btw, one of the challenges facing those who believe in election fraud is the very real threat of violence against them and their families.   

It’s the same challenge we’ll face if any part of the challenge ends up at the SC— where a constitutionalist such as ACB may well be faced with the question of whether or not to apply the law v have her children threatened and harmed.  

But since the president has only one lawyer about to get disbarred for pursuing legal remedy, you’ll have to keep your pitchforks out in the shed for a while. 

You realize the Georgia Secretary of State and his wife have received death threats for him upholding a legal election, right?

11 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You realize the Georgia Secretary of State and his wife have received death threats for him upholding a legal election, right?

Yes. It’s why I’ve constantly suggested the following: DJT pursuing his options within the framework of the law is his right regardless of whether or not you like it.  

What we hear constantly is how damaging it is to our process that he’s actually following  the process. 

**just an fyi, I acknowledged allegations of death threats.  Personally, I’m very concerned that votes seem to pop up

out of nowhere as they dig deeper and deeper into the process.  The question of the actual outcome in Geo is outstanding.  I do not advocate Trump laying siege to Atlanta, but support his fight for transparency for as long as necessary. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes. It’s why I’ve constantly suggested the following: DJT pursuing his options within the framework of the law is his right regardless of whether or not you like it.  

What we hear constantly is how damaging it is to our process that he’s actually following  the process. 

b.c he alreadys did this and he lost... so what is he doing now?

Why the delay now once everything is done?

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If it’s done, how could he pursue additional action?

By getting Rudy the only lawyer left that is willing to go down with him.

All the while he plays golf and laughs at his little followers doing his bidding.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

By getting Rudy the only lawyer left that is willing to go down with him.

All the while he plays golf and laughs at his little followers doing his bidding. 

I understand that you think the President has one attorney, and he’s going to be disbarred.  That anyone who has paid the slightest bit of attention to American politics in the past couple years would say that out loud is what I find surprising. 

Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I understand that you think the President has one attorney, and he’s going to be disbarred.  That anyone who has paid the slightest bit of attention to American politics in the past couple years would say that out loud is what I find surprising. 

Thanks. 

Consider the source...

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thanks. 

That isn't anything what I meant but thanks for being an extremist on your view. I am talking about his buddy in the spotlight not the countless times his other lawyers have been stopped. Please don't act like an idiot next time, these responses are the likes of trolls.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Consider the source...

Yes consider this source that agrees with you.... not looking good.

Edited by TBBills

12 minutes ago, TBBills said:

That isn't anything what I meant but thanks for being an extremist on your view. I am talking about his buddy in the spotlight not the countless times his other lawyers have been stopped. Please don't act like an idiot next time, these responses are the likes of trolls.

Yes consider this source that agrees with you.... not looking good.

I knew who you were talking about because  you told me multiple times.  That was never the issue, it was your insistence on clinging to a narrative someone else likely provided you and was demonstrably false.  

I’m assuming by now that you’ve done some research as I suggested and are trying to save face.  Seriously—there is no need for that.   If it makes your pants tight to call me an idiot or an extremist, that’s your burden to carry.  

In the meantime, you are welcome. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

Here we go more deep state bull#### from the Trumpies 

Thats not deep state bull####. 

Pelosi created a 25th Amendment task force a couple months ago. 

I mean, there’s been a lot of deep state bull####, but this isn’t it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You have to win numerous legal battles before they could get to the Supreme Court.

Trump hasn't won a single one yet.

This wet dream of yours that the SC is going to rule in his favour is never going to happen, because they clearly have no proof whatsoever of any voter fraud.

Edited by jrober38
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

You have to win numerous legal battles before they get to the Supreme Court.

This wet dream of yours that the SC is going to rule in his favour is never going to happen.

These guys keep forgetting about the facts of the situations.

Just now, jrober38 said:

You have to win numerous legal battles before they get to the Supreme Court.

This wet dream of yours that the SC is going to rule in his favour is never going to happen.

In which case, there certainly is no harm in seeing it through. We’ll be where we are when we get there. 

Just now, TBBills said:

These guys keep forgetting about the facts of the situations.

They don't seem to have any understanding of how the legal system works.

You don't just "go to the Supreme Court". 

You have to go through many courts before then, scoring wins along the way. Wins that would be based on actual evidence, which they're completely devoid of.

As things stand Trump is running out of legal battles. They've been soundly defeated across the country and their legal options at this point are practically non existent. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In which case, there certainly is no harm in seeing it through. We’ll be where we are when we get there. 

True and Trump will look even worse and still refuse to accept it. Got to love a guy that doesn't give a ***** about Americans only his name and ego matter 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No. You're there right now. You're at the destination now, you just refuse to accept it.

The reality of the situation to any reasonable person is that Trump was decisively defeated in the election. He's used up his best legal challenges in the early aftermath, and they've all be quickly thrown out of court because they have zero evidence. His lawyers have now mostly quit, and he has very few legal battles outstanding that have any chance of overturning a single vote let alone tens of thousands of votes. 

After you've tried 25 lawsuits (like Trump has) with ZERO success, do you really expect the subsequent ones to be any more effective? Are they really going to be anymore compelling to the same type of judges following the same laws?

Does that really sound like something that makes any sense whatsoever?

Edited by jrober38
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

You have to go through many courts before then, scoring wins along the way. Wins that would be based on actual evidence, which they're completely devoid of.

As things stand Trump is running out of legal battles. They've been soundly defeated across the country and their legal options at this point are practically non existent. 

Serious question, do you not see anything suspicious at all regarding this election?

6 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Serious question, do you not see anything suspicious at all regarding this election?

No.

There's a global pandemic which has been completely politicized. Democrats wear masks, and Republicans don't.

Democrats were always going to vote by mail and vote early to avoid lines. 

Republicans were always going to show up on election day. Trump literally told his voters not to vote early, except in Florida, where they count early and it would actually help him. 

Knowing all this, mostly GOP officials across swing states like Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Arizona made it so that officials could not count any early or mail in ballots until all of the day of election ballots were counted.

As a result, Trump had a big lead on election night, because his peoples votes got counted first, and his lead disappeared across the board as Democrat votes which were cast early began being counted.

Everything happened exactly like it was supposed to, and despite knowing this, Trump cried foul, even though this was his plan all along to undermine the election process which officials at the state and federal level have said was the most secure of all time.

Edited by jrober38
  • Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Always a few things happening either way b.c of human individuals not a collective group. 

The ***** these conspiracy theorist are coming up with are crazy. The worst part is they believe these things on a huge level that even when proven false they just add on saying the proof is also part of the conspiracy... They add on and add on till you get to this out of control thing going on with these poor people.  

All the while Trump see this and is playing them and pushing them on with his tweets and his power he holds infront of these people.

• Haha (+1) 1

No.

There's a global pandemic which has been completely politicized. Democrats wear masks, and Republicans don't.

Democrats were always going to vote by mail and vote early to avoid lines. 

Republicans were always going to show up on election day. Trump literally told his voters not to vote early, except in Florida, where they count early and it would actually help him. 

Knowing all this, GOP officials across swing states like Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Arizona made it so that officials could not count any early or mail in ballots until all of the day of election ballots were counted.

As a result, Trump had a big lead on election night, because his peoples votes got counted first, and his lead disappeared across the board as Democrat votes which were cast early began being counted.

Everything happened exactly like it was supposed to, and despite knowing this, Trump cried foul, even though this was his plan all along to undermine the election process which officials at the state and federal level have said was the most secure of all time.

Ok thanks for the reply.

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Always a few things happening either way b.c of human individuals not a collective group. 

The ***** these conspiracy theorist are coming up with are crazy. The worst part is they believe these things on a huge level that even when proven false they just add on saying the proof is also part of the conspiracy... They add on and add on till you get to this out of control thing going on with these poor people.  

All the while Trump see this and is playing them and pushing them on with his tweets and his power he holds infront of these people.

Well it's good that you can see that a few things happened either way.

Ok thanks for the reply.

No problem.

If there were any problems, we'd have concrete point at this point.

But the election itself went exactly as it was supposed to.

For the people who didn't like how it looked, the easy solution would be to do what Florida and North Carolina did and allow election officials to count mail in ballots as they come in, vs doing it after the day of the election. 

• Like (+1) 1

No problem.

If there were any problems, we'd have concrete point at this point.

But the election itself went exactly as it was supposed to.

For the people who didn't like how it looked, the easy solution would be to do what Florida and North Carolina did and allow election officials to count mail in ballots as they come in, vs doing it after the day of the election. 

I can agree that they should have been verified and counted as they came in. Seems to make sense to do it that way. 

I can agree that they should have been verified and counted as they came in. Seems to make sense to do it that way. 

Florida got their stuff together after 2000 with their election issues. 

Unfortunately no one else followed suit, many by design. They bought into the messaging Trump preferred which was that he won, and that the Dems stole the election from him, when reality is that the ballots that were being counted Wednesday, Thursday, Friday in PA probably arrived days, or weeks ahead of time and just sat in piles waiting to be counted after the day of votes. 

Hopefully this was a wake up call for the whole country and it doesn't happen again. 

17 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Funny.

Actually, parties who are unsuccessful in lower courts appeal.

Why would anyone who wins in a lower court appeal to a higher court.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Funny.

Actually, parties who are unsuccessful in lower courts appeal.

Why would anyone who wins in a lower court appeal to a higher court.

Many of Trump's lawsuits have been appeals.

Once defeated in appeals court they have practically no chance of changing any outcomes. 

At this point Trump's legal efforts are pretty much dead in the water in every state where he's claimed fraud. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Many of Trump's lawsuits have been appeals.

Once defeated in appeals court they have practically no chance of changing any outcomes. 

At this point Trump's legal efforts are pretty much dead in the water in every state where he's claimed fraud. 

Oh I was just clearing up your lesson on how our court system works.

And I agree that Trump has got an extremely uphill climb.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1