If Trump loses and refuses to leave

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is the pertinent question:

If the Left obtains enough electoral votes by fraud in order to win the election, should the election results stand? 

Both sides will make darn sure there is no fraud , too much at stake . The SC needs to allow as much time as needed to count and certify all mail in ballots. I don't expect a result till Dec

Just now, ALF said:

Both sides will make darn sure there is no fraud , too much at stake . The SC needs to allow as much time as needed to count and certify all mail in ballots. I don't expect a result till Dec

Why do you think Obama appointed liberal judges are ruling against state laws regarding the time limits for accepting absentee/mail in ballots? In some cases they don't even need to be postmarked. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Concession is a customary gesture but it is not required to certify election results so I don't know what the fuss is all about.      

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why do you think Obama appointed liberal judges are ruling against state laws regarding the time limits for accepting absentee/mail in ballots? In some cases they don't even need to be postmarked. 

Because they're applying the "if you can't beat 'em, then cheat 'em" rules for getting Trump out of office so the deep state can regain full control of the federal government.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Concession is a customary gesture but it is not required to certify election results so I don't know what the fuss is all about.      

For me, it's just the hypocrisy of the outcry that's hilarious. No one who's upset by what Trump said yesterday said boo about Clinton saying the exact same thing less than a month ago (and actually putting that into action in 2016). They're hypocrites at worst, gravely uninformed at best. Some are a mix of the two.

47 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Link ?  Trump has sent a record number of conservative  judges for the Senate to confirm. He must have tipped the scales by now.

Obama had a short window to get his judge picks confirmed

In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court.

The Republican Party made a net gain of nine U.S. Senate seats in the 2014 elections.

Going into the elections, there were 53 Democratic, 45 Republican and 2 independent senators (both of whom caucus with the Democrats). 

Result 54 republican Senators

In April 2017, the Republican Senate majority applied the nuclear option to Supreme Court nominations as well,enabling the nomination of Trump nominee Neil Gorsuch to proceed to a vote.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appointment_and_confirmation_to_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States

Edited by ALF

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For me, it's just the hypocrisy of the outcry that's hilarious. No one who's upset by what Trump said yesterday said boo about Clinton saying the exact same thing less than a month ago (and actually putting that into action in 2016). They're hypocrites at worst, gravely uninformed at best. Some are a mix of the two.

My personal assessment is that most often people are blinded by their beliefs and cannot see the hypocrisy or double-standard they use to assess or evaluate issues and circumstances.  Emotions and unsupported conclusions are the rule here. 

I think critical thinkers and skeptics are notable exceptions.  I like to think I qualify as one of them.  As a manager of a large data analytics and statistical organization that has access to 100's of millions, billions in fact, of data records in a particular area I've been conditioned over time to doubt almost everything that constitutes an unverified or unsupported conclusion to the point of annoying everyone in my family.  While I have no verification I suspect you are likely trained or employed in some "hard" science or skilled area where facts are critical and opinions are considered but not used of or by themselves to make decisions or take actions.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1