If Trump loses and refuses to leave

Trump will go down as the worst president to ever to be elected, his exit will be known always as one of cowardice during a worldwide pandemic where millions of Americans have fallen below the poverty line since the start. During the most fragile time in American history, with the world watching, we saw a man who put Ego and corruption above his country he was sworn to govern for the people... In the end he governed for himself.

His last week's filled with golf trips and wild fraudulent claims through media outlets that only care to profit from the weak minded. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/19/2020 at 9:01 PM, HappyDays said:

Isn't the GOP concerned their base will be less enthusiastic to vote in future elections if they think their votes are meaningless? What is the point of voting if you honestly believe the other side is committing fraud that will make your vote worthless?

The electoral college makes sure my vote is meaningless, so I'd be happy to see them feeling the same way.  Fwiw, Parer is pushing these ninkumpoops to not vote.

7 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

At this point, I reject your characterization  and allegations of coercion.  

Are your implying he has broken some law, and if so, can you provide a link?

Jumping ahead, if it was DJT is doing is determined to be illegal, I would not be fine with that.  

Stepping back from that ledge for a minute, you’re a poster I avoided like the plague over the last year or two. It doesn’t really matter why, and I’m quite certain it didn’t matter to you one way or the other. 

Based on what I typed above, what’s unreasonable about my position?  Not the part where I choose to see it through and you disagree,  I’ll acknowledge you find that unreasonable.  

Please provide a possible reason Trump brought the people from Michigan to the White House other than to convince them to overturn the vote in Michigan.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Please provide a possible reason Trump brought the people from Michigan to the White House other than to convince them to overturn the vote in Michigan.

The onus is not on me to follow you down yet another Russian rabbit hole, Kempy.  If you got some intel that is worth offering, now’s the time to smoke em if you got em.  So far, you’ve wasted my time on this issue.  I’m a very busy man. 

26 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The onus is not on me to follow you down yet another Russian rabbit hole, Kempy.  If you got some intel that is worth offering, now’s the time to smoke em if you got em.  So far, you’ve wasted my time on this issue.  I’m a very busy man. 

I suppose you question if the water actually went down the drain when you pulled the plug, too.  You didn't see it go down, so maybe it didn't, right???

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I suppose you question if the water actually went down the drain when you pulled the plug, too.  You didn't see it go down, so maybe it didn't, right???

I know how sensitive you were before when you felt I was being condescending to another poster, but in your example why wouldn’t I see the water go down the drain? I’m not sure if we’ve got a clog, my eyesight is gone, or this is all taking place during a major power outage. 

For now, sensing you’ve got something up your sleeve...I’m going with it didn’t go down. 

Final answer. 

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

I kind of got over Leh-nerd.

Waste of time...circular arguments grounded in rumor and conjecture that seek to obfuscate and deflect the clear obstruction, collusion, and dishonest malfeasance of Trump and his administration.

I lend more credence to those who spent real time with Trump - unfiltered.

John Kelly:

Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has said that President Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," Kelly has told friends.

James Mattis:

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes.

“We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership.

We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

John Bolton:

...in his new book, "The Room Where It Happened," Bolton paints Trump as "stunningly uninformed," making "erratic" and "irrational" decisions, unable to separate his personal and political interests from the country's, and marked and manipulated by foreign adversaries.

Ukraine aid ploy and impeachment:

"The defense of the president was, he cares about the general corruption in the Ukraine, and that was on his mind -- that's utter nonsense," Bolton told ABC News, adding the Ukrainian government "fully understood" the connection.

"He was bargaining to get the investigation, using the resources of the federal government, which I found very disturbing," Bolton said.

Trump has denied that, tweeting in January, "I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens." Bolton said Trump is lying, "and it's not the first time either."

Obstruction of Justice:

He cited specific examples of strongmen leaders who had "mastered the art of ringing (Trump's) bells," including Xi Jinping of China, Vladimir Putin of Russia, and Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey.

According to Bolton, Erdogan asked Trump to intervene on behalf of Halkbank, a Turkish state-run bank that faced possible criminal charges for violating U.S. sanctions against Iran and was said to operate like a slush fund for Erdogan's family.

"And the president said to Erdogan at one point, 'Look, those prosecutors in New York are Obama people. Wait till I get my people in and then we'll take care of this,'"

Bolton said.

"I've never heard any president say anything like that. Ever," Bolton added. "It did feel like obstruction of justice to me."

Whatever was said to Erdogan, Halkbank was indicted last fall by the Southern District of New York for fraud, money laundering, and sanctions violations.

I mean the trail of turds that follow Trump and his administration are simply unprecedented in our US history. Counting down the days till they give him an unceremonious boot out of the WH.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You seem to only get busy when you can't answer a simple question.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Well they've asked for a recount so I hope they enjoy losing again, too bad Georgia has to pay for it though.

Hasn't that already been done though?

I would assume that they will have to pay for another recount themselves, i.e. the Trump campaign, as Georgia has already fulfilled its own oblligation to recount the votes once, due to the closeness of it in respect of percentages.

Another suit has been thrown out of court in Pennsylvania, as well.

On 11/21/2020 at 9:07 AM, aristocrat said:

Lol I know right? The left media sold that as some kind of huge event and turned out to be nothing. People will believe anything.  But tis the word we live in

Spoken like a true fifth columnist 

Not caring that Putin is a player in Trump’s world is different from it actually happening. 

12 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Did Trump plan it though? He was looking for election lawyers the night of the election In response to something so serious, you’d think he would have put some forethought and planning in to it.

Or he’s just dumb and can’t think that far ahead. That is the kind of leadership that gets 200,000 plus killed in a pandemic.

^^^

11 hours ago, TBBills said:

I really don't think he thought the numbers would be as great as they were for democrats. He has an ego that most likely didn't think about this happening. Anyone that would have said to him "Hey Donnie, You are in trouble for telling republicans to not vote by mail..." he fired them all b.c he wanted "Yes" people who would do his bidding.

In regard to these two posts, I think that Covid Donnie is both sly and stupid.   I do think that he intentionally tried to suppress the vote by attacking mail-in voting early on because he thought that 1) the coronavirus would primarily impact cities,  2) the pandemic would spend itself well before the election and not be a factor, and 3) states wouldn't expand mail-in voting processes.   Trump assumed that a low voter turn out would enable his Trump Cult to dominate in the swing states.   He saw a reprise of 2016. 

That was the sly part of Trump's strategy but the stupid part is that he never anticipated that any of his assumptions could possibly be wrong -- and they mostly were --- and because he surrounded himself with sycophants who continuously told him what he wanted to hear, nobody in his orbit raised the possibility of the election not going according to plan.   Trump has never demonstrated astute insight into any undertaking, business or political, over his entire adult career.  What he's been is a con man, a manipulator, a salesman who can sell raincoats to people living in the Sahara.  He's masked his failures by bullying adversaries through the courts and/or the media.   He's trying to do the same now.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoTier said:

^^^

In regard to these two posts, I think that Covid Donnie is both sly and stupid.   I do think that he intentionally tried to suppress the vote by attacking mail-in voting early on because he thought that 1) the coronavirus would primarily impact cities,  2) the pandemic would spend itself well before the election and not be a factor, and 3) states wouldn't expand mail-in voting processes.   Trump assumed that a low voter turn out would enable his Trump Cult to dominate in the swing states.   He saw a reprise of 2016. 

That was the sly part of Trump's strategy but the stupid part is that he never anticipated that any of his assumptions could possibly be wrong -- and they mostly were --- and because he surrounded himself with sycophants who continuously told him what he wanted to hear, nobody in his orbit raised the possibility of the election not going according to plan.   Trump has never demonstrated astute insight into any undertaking, business or political, over his entire adult career.  What he's been is a con man, a manipulator, a salesman who can sell raincoats to people living in the Sahara.  He's masked his failures by bullying adversaries through the courts and/or the media.   He's trying to do the same now.

I believe it’s a lot less malicious. Trump is the kid who just lost in pickup basketball and says his opponent cheated to make himself feel better and try to convince his friends that he didn’t lose fair and square. We all knew that kid. Sometimes he pulled the fake injury thing too. A rich entitled douche in my personal experience with the type. 

Edited by shoshin

12 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How so? Please explain.  Looks like a whole gotta that going on on both sides to me.  

If you have not figured that out for yourself, how would I be able to show you? I mean Trump lies about a pandemic, that should be enough, but you say it’s both sides. You believe Trump and Biden lie the same amount, so nothing I can do to change that, right? 

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

I believe it’s a lot less malicious. Trump is the kid who just lost in pickup basketball and says his opponent cheated to make himself feel better and try to convince his friends that he didn’t lose fair and square. We all knew that kid. Sometimes he pulled the fake injury thing too. A rich entitled douche in my personal experience with the type. 

I disagree.  Trump is a narcissist as well as a scoiopath.   That combination of psychological mental disorders creates an extremely immoral individual.  Give that individual power, ie, wealth and/or political power, and he becomes extremely dangerous.  That's Trump, and since the election, he's demonstrated that there is nothing that he won't say or attempt to do to "win".  He's going to continue his scorched earth policies against the United States and the future Biden administration until January 20, 2021, because nobody or nothing matters to him one iota.  My guess is that he -- or more likely some sycophant not officially associated with his administration so that Trump can't legally be charged with any crime -- is going to call on Trump cultists to protest in the streets after Trump's legal charades and attempts to bribe/threaten state officials to change states' electoral college votes crash and burn.  From his behavior since the election, I expect Trump to not attend the Inauguration but rather to go golfing while his lackeys quietly remove his personal possessions from the WH and Trump cultists fill the streets around the country.

5 hours ago, snafu said:

There is an open FBI investigation. It was opened in 2019. 

I am not dismissing out of hand that investigations may find some dirt on Hunter, he has had a somewhat checkered past. Pretty sure it won't link to pa Joe.

Meanwhile the whole Trump clan will be up to their ears in legal alligators when Trump Org criminal charges are files and Don steered Federal dollars to his Trump Org holdings which is a violation of the emulment law.

One has way more tangible links than the other and it was rather a short-sighted strategy by Trump to seek to undermine Biden via family illegal activities considering his own ilk and his more direct connections to Trump Org.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I am not dismissing out of hand that investigations may find some dirt on Hunter, he has had a somewhat checkered past. Pretty sure it won't link to pa Joe.

Meanwhile the whole Trump clan will be up to their ears in legal alligators when Trump Org criminal charges are files and Don steered Federal dollars to his Trump Org holdings which is a violation of the emulment law.

One has way more tangible links than the other and it was rather a short-sighted strategy by Trump to seek to undermine Biden via family illegal activities considering his own ilk and his more direct connections to Trump Org.

Other than the constitution, is  there an emoluments law that someone can be prosecuted for?  Are there statutory penalties? Is it a civil or a criminal offense?

Honest questions. 

17 minutes ago, snafu said:

Other than the constitution, is  there an emoluments law that someone can be prosecuted for?  Are there statutory penalties? Is it a civil or a criminal offense?

Honest questions. 

That is a good question. I have to look up how violations of the emulment clause can be prosecuted and when and get back to you.

I have to thank Trump for one thing, his shenanigans have forced me, and I think many other Americans, to dig deeper into constitional, and election law over the past few years.

Ok, it is an impeachable offense and Congress does have the power to impeach a former president which prevents him or her from holding government office again.

Apparently, those are the 2 powers of impeachment. Removal from current office and/or preventing future ability to hold office.

May be a worthy endeavor to firewall our government from any Trump future office runs.

Edited by WideNine

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

That is a good question. I have to look up how violations of the emulment clause can be prosecuted and when and get back to you.

I have to thank Trump for one thing, his shenanigans have forced me, and I think many other Americans, to dig deeper into constitional, and election law over the past few years.

Ok, it is an impeachable offense and Congress does have the power to impeach a former president which prevents him or her from holding government office again.

Apparently, those are the 2 powers of impeachment. Removal from current office and/or preventing future ability to hold office.

May be a worthy endeavor to firewall our government from any Trump future office runs.

I wouldn’t worry about any future trump runs. Not at all. Impeached (and convicted) or otherwise. 

• Like (+1) 1

Putin playing games.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-22/putin-says-he-s-not-ready-to-recognize-biden-as-u-s-president?fbclid=IwAR3dR5_pwKzb5Vz-Vi-3WZbwiX-U6USWhrBE4dAotrZwanasSv256Dqh9rk

Russian President Vladimir Putin said he’s ready to work with any U.S. leader, but still isn’t ready to recognize the election victory of Joe Biden.

“We will work with anyone who has the confidence of the American people,” Putin said on Russian state TV Sunday. “But that confidence can only be given to a candidate whose victory has been recognized by the opposing party, or after the results are confirmed in a legitimate, legal way.”

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

I wouldn’t worry about any future trump runs. Not at all. Impeached (and convicted) or otherwise. 

Cruz is the heir apparent and Graham would like to be. 

Edited by shoshin

7 hours ago, Buddo said:

Hasn't that already been done though?

I would assume that they will have to pay for another recount themselves, i.e. the Trump campaign, as Georgia has already fulfilled its own oblligation to recount the votes once, due to the closeness of it in respect of percentages.

Another suit has been thrown out of court in Pennsylvania, as well.

No the first one was an audit where they had to check one of the elections and they chose the one for President. It doesn't count toward the recount Trump can ask for due to the margin, so he can and has asked for one which gets paid for by the state. I mean for all intents and purposes it's a second one which if even less likely to change anything than the last one.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

No the first one was an audit where they had to check one of the elections and they chose the one for President. It doesn't count toward the recount Trump can ask for do to the margin so he can and has asked for one which gets paid by the state. I mean for all intents and purposes it's a second one which if even less likely to change anything than the last one.

Let’s not forget that states are currently in a financial crisis due to COVID. Republicans even held up a stimulus bill due to states getting funds.

8 hours ago, Kemp said:

You seem to only get busy when you can't answer a simple question.

This seems like as good a place as any to respond to a variety of posts.  

Generally speaking, I try to respond to every post where someone addresses me.  A quick glance at my profile reveals that, so I’m not sure if you’re a dullard (possible), a liar (possible) or both.   

I answered your post, and did so with clarity and brevity.  In response to a similar question a couple days back, i asked for a link in support of your position.  You never provided one, which we both know means you didn’t have one.  On this point, you’ve made two declarative statements on the Michigan situation, failed to provide any supporting documentation, and buttoned them up with a question mark.  

I repeat for the third time— instead of trying to score points with your posse, provide some context and I’ll address the issue.  Until then, your characterization of what occurred is irrelevant.  

Now, it does score points with @daz28 aka Pete the Pumber, now famous for one of the dopiest attempted put-downs ever.    

@WideNine is a different story.  He’s a prolific writer, a dedicated researcher and he has acknowledged a certain unseemly fascination with his own literary skills.  Be that as it may, when I answered the questions on a variety of subjects,  he agreed with me on Bush and the concept of President-Elect, he apologized for being kind of a dick on another, and claimed to have written voluminously on the outcome of the Mueller report.  When I asked that he provide a link proving any part of his claim regarding Mueller, he patted his proverbial internet pants pockets, indicated he didn’t have the proof on him, and sourced Wikipedia in an apparent attempt to tie Mueller’s time in Vietnam as proof positive of the outcome of his report from several decades later.  When I inquired multiple times thereafter, he stumbled, fumbled, and grumbled around and returned...nothing.  So far, his proof lies not in the nearly 500 word Heinz Mueller report, not Herr Mueller’s testimony, not in any legal charges being pursued thereafter.  No, so far it’s been a wiki article telling me that Donald Trump is a real estate investor and some people don’t like him.  

Now, @WideNine has gone full on “Ross n Rachel” and has declared, a bit creepily that he is “over leh-nerd”.  No link to Mueller report, no citation of the aftermath of Mueller leading directly to DJT, no nothing except he’s “over leh-nerd” for using “circular logic” in asking him to demonstrate what he said he had written about but was ignored. 

I think when all is said and done, you’re just a crabby old guy who doesn’t have much experience in conversational English.  I’ll forgive you for that, maybe that sort of thing wasn’t necessary in the work you did, but my simple request is that if you’re going to make a point where you are alleging something, come prepared. 

As for @WideNine, well, I’m actually pretty disappointed in watching him fall this way.  I thought there might be something to learn, but in the end, it appears he’s just another empty vessel who pretends to know quite a bit but cracked when the teacher called on him.  

27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@WideNine is a different story.  He’s a prolific writer, a dedicated researcher and he has acknowledged a certain unseemly fascination with his own literary skills.  Be that as it may, when I answered the questions on a variety of subjects,  he agreed with me on Bush and the concept of President-Elect, he apologized for being kind of a dick on another, and claimed to have written voluminously on the outcome of the Mueller report.  When I asked that he provide a link proving any part of his claim regarding Mueller, he patted his proverbial internet pants pockets, indicated he didn’t have the proof on him, and sourced Wikipedia in an apparent attempt to tie Mueller’s time in Vietnam as proof positive of the outcome of his report from several decades later.  When I inquired multiple times thereafter, he stumbled, fumbled, and grumbled around and returned...nothing.  So far, his proof lies not in the nearly 500 word Heinz Mueller report, not Herr Mueller’s testimony, not in any legal charges being pursued thereafter.  No, so far it’s been a wiki article telling me that Donald Trump is a real estate investor and some people don’t like him.  

Now, @WideNine has gone full on “Ross n Rachel” and has declared, a bit creepily that he is “over leh-nerd”.  No link to Mueller report, no citation of the aftermath of Mueller leading directly to DJT, no nothing except he’s “over leh-nerd” for using “circular logic” in asking him to demonstrate what he said he had written about but was ignored. 

I think when all is said and done, you’re just a crabby old guy who doesn’t have much experience in conversational English.  I’ll forgive you for that, maybe that sort of thing wasn’t necessary in the work you did, but my simple request is that if you’re going to make a point where you are alleging something, come prepared. 

As for @WideNine, well, I’m actually pretty disappointed in watching him fall this way.  I thought there might be something to learn, but in the end, it appears he’s just another empty vessel who pretends to know quite a bit but cracked when the teacher called on him.  

Why are you writing a character assassination attempt on a poster and not just responding to him? 

20 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Why are you writing a character assassination attempt on a poster and not just responding to him? 

There was nothing to respond to Homey.  He tapped out, wrote a character assassination attempt on a poster and didn’t just respond to me.

On the other hand, I tagged him so there was no uncertainty as to who said what. That’s mostly because there should be honor when all else fails.  

Speaking of honor, mediator of the good and just, when can I expect your post to Niner that says something like this:

Feel free to copy and paste.  This is an opportunity for us all to grow.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There was nothing to respond to Homey.  He tapped out, wrote a character assassination attempt on a poster and didn’t just respond to me.

On the other hand, I tagged him so there was no uncertainty as to who said what. That’s mostly because there should be honor when all else fails.  

Speaking of honor, mediator of the good and just, when can I expect your post to Niner that says something like this:

Feel free to copy and paste.  This is an opportunity for us all to grow.  

I don't catch everything but thanks for the deflection. 

13 minutes ago, shoshin said:

I don't catch everything but thanks for the deflection. 

Sure you do, or if you cared enough, you would have checked or inquired on the content of my post. 

Instead, you opted to play hall monitor and when brought up to speed, instead of stepping up and apologizing for being blissfully unaware of what transpired over a 5 post run, you’ve decided to double down and accuse me of “deflection”. 

Tell me, when I explained why I typed what I did, including my rationale for doing so, what exactly did I deflect?  

Tell me too, Shoshin the fair, when does Wide Nine get a stern talkin to? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sure you do, or if you cared enough, you would have checked or inquired on the content of my post. 

Instead, you opted to play hall monitor and when brought up to speed, instead of stepping up and apologizing for being blissfully unaware of what transpired over a 5 post run, you’ve decided to double down and accuse me of “deflection”. 

Tell me, when I explained why I typed what I did, including my rationale for doing so, what exactly did I deflect?  

Tell me too, Shoshin the fair, when does Wide Nine get a stern talkin to? 

I didn't read his nonsense. I noticed yours. I called TB out earlier. We can all help make this place better...or not. 

5 hours ago, snafu said:

Honest questions. 

5 hours ago, WideNine said:

More info on emoluments in the US Constitution:  Emoluments Clauses

4 hours ago, SoTier said:

More info on emoluments in the US Constitution:  Emoluments Clauses

Good read...took a while, but worthwhile.

Currently a political and judicial football as to enforcement. I think our democracy would be better served if the emulment clause particulars and enforcement details were worked out.

Considering the potential of domestic and international corporate financial leverage particularly where foreign governments are tied closely to corporate entities as is common in Russia and China and elsewhere, financial leverage over our elected leaders has the potential to subvert the very foundation  of "by the people for the people" it needs to be something we push our legislators to codify.

This potential exposure of our elected leaders to financial leverage was key to the points made by Senator Wyden in the last release of the Bi-Partisan Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russian election interference.

Even taking Trump specifically out of the equation, I found his arguments compelling. I will repost his comments (have posted them before in another context) as I believe they dovetail nicely into the intended purpose of the Emulment Clauses with the first step - transparency. Folks can read or ignore if too many words - its all good. The report itself was 699 pages long and heavily redacted so did not link to it.

(U) Follow the money 
(U) From day one, I said that the Committee must follow the money - that is, scrutinize Donald Trump's extensive financial entanglements with foreign adversaries. Following the money is, after all, Counterintelligence 101. The way to compromise people is through money. Donald Trump, had he been an applicant for a national' security position in the U.S. government, would never have obtained even the lowest level security clearance. What's more, no review of his suitability for a clearance would have ignored his finances. It is therefore derelict that the Committee, having set out to conduct an investigation of counterintelligence threats and vulnerabilities, would have failed to scrutinize so much information that would be relevant to any application for a security clearance. This must be the last time that the Committee gives short shrift to this issue.

(U) A thorough investigation into this threat would have required a review of Donald Trump's finances. In the House of Representatives, three committees issued subpoenas for financial records, including the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence which did so for the express purpose of conducting an investigation into foreign influence. In the Mazars case, the U.S. Supreme Court considered these subpoenas and upheld the principle that Congress may subpoena information, including the president's personal information, if it is related to and in furtherance of a legitimate task of the Congress. Given that the Committee has undertaken this counterintelligence investigation as a legitimate task of Congress and that counterintelligence investigations indisputably encompass financial entanglements, I regret that the Committee did not pursue the records sought by the House. 

(U) By remanding the cases, the Supreme Court effectively delayed the House's access to these documents until after the 2020 election, thereby preventing Congress and the voting public from fully considering the counterintelligence threat posed by the incumbent. On a matter of such urgency, one that implicates the national security of the United States and the defense of its democracy, this delay is unacceptable. Congress must therefore pursue additional means to obtain and release financial information, including S. 20, the Presidential Tax Return Bill, which codifies the long-standing practice of presidents and presidential candidates releasing their finances to the public. Congress should also pass legislation that would reveal foreign influence efforts behind financial transactions, such as S.1978, the Corporate Transparency Act, which prevents the use of anonymous shell companies for illicit activities.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Trump had two wins in court going into today. 

Now he has one. PA Supreme Court overturned one of his wins. 

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-118E-2020oajc - 104614191120569290.pdf?cb=1

The Trump legal arguments in here are just nonsensical. 

Trump is going to go down as the biggest sore loser of all time.