2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Are You Sure 'Vote for Joe Biden or We'll Kill You' Is the Best Campaign Pitch?

by Stacy Lennox

Original Article

Supporters of a candidate with confidence in the politician’s ability to win based on making the better argument don’t usually use the heckler’s-veto-on-steroids to coerce people to their point of view. Yet that is precisely what Ronald Brownstein did in an article in The Atlantic.

The underlying tone of the article is: “Vote for Joe Biden or the national temper tantrum will only get worse.”

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think it is more like not wanting to believe there is anyone stupid enough to vote for a corrupt dementia patient who will be a mere figurehead. A shadow government is no bueno. If Biden wins, this country is in deep *****.

Have you looked around? We're in deep ***** right now thanks to our current President. Biden, at the very least will pull us into the shallow end of the ***** pool.

That's how low Donald Trump set the bar for the next President.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Have you looked around? We're in deep ***** right now thanks to our current President. Biden, at the very least will pull us into the shallow end of the ***** pool.

I worry about you. I really do.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yeah, Biden's never done anything wrong: 

Only wrote the systemic racism into law... only partook in a coup against the incoming president... only took money to line his own pockets at the expense of the American people. 

And now he's senile. 

He's a WINNER :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I worry about you. I really do.

He's a lost cause. Completely unable to think for himself or consider evidence that doesn't come from his bubble. 

He's broken.

It will get worse for him before it gets better. 

7 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

I need an el pres pizza review w Trump now 

laughing @ your boss who makes 400% more money is a bold play ??‍♂️

Not bold just funny to watch people hypocritical. Imagine is making money meant much. Clinton are rich and are garbage people, Trump rich and is a crazy PoS who is destroying this country making people fight each other instead of working on the country itself. Yea money means so much to a person's character.

A bold play would be listening to any extremist on this forum section.

Edited by TBBills

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Not bold just funny to watch people hypocritical. Imagine is making money meant much. Clinton are rich and are garbage people, Trump rich and is a crazy PoS who is destroying this country making people fight each other instead of working on the country itself. Yea money means so much to a person's character.

A bold play would be listening to any extremist on this forum section.

It's not Trump who's doing that. 

It was Clinton and Obama when they decided to be the first people in US history to resist the peaceful transition of power. 

But when you don't know basic facts, spew ignorance like the above. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

To be honest I would hate to see Biden elected and take all the blame for a collapsing economy and the health crisis from the coming covid side effects.    jmo

Probably only going to be a one term president anyway. He won’t run again. 

GOP would be smart to run that Nikki Haley in 2024 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Probably only going to be a one term president anyway. He won’t run again. 

GOP would be smart to run that Nikki Haley in 2024 

If he would pick Susan Rice for VP and listen to her (I trust her ) that might change my mind.

She's smart , calm and dignified that makes me calm

Edited by ALF
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

If he would pick Susan Rice for VP and listen to her (I trust her ) that might change my mind.

Why would you trust Rice -- she's a proven liar. She lied about Benghazi at the cost of a US Ambassador and three US soldiers. She lied about Trump/Russia willingly and partook in an attempted coup. 

She's dishonest to her core, ALF. 

She's a POS.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why would you trust Rice -- she's a proven liar. She lied about Benghazi at the cost of a US Ambassador and three US soldiers. She lied about Trump/Russia willingly and partook in an attempted coup. 

She's a POS.

We can agree to disagree 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We can. But I'm curious why you chose the words you did "I trust her" when her record is one of PROVEN deception on important issues? 

Where is your line?

Are you saying Trump always tells the truth ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

Are you saying Trump always tells the truth ?

Trump hasn't lied about the deaths of a US Ambassador and four US Servicemen. Trump didn't lie about the biggest political scandal in US History. Trump didn't try to gaslight the country into believing that the sitting US president was a traitor without the evidence to back it up. 

Rice did all those things. Willingly. 

She's also an enthusiastic regime change person. She stands for all the things you used to be against. I wonder what changed with you? Why have you abandoned your principles to side with the LITERAL enemies of truth and justice in this country? 

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

How many lives and $trillions did the fake WMD cost

That's a dodge -- but it also goes to my point. Rice loved that ruse. She supported it in her actions while serving under Obama when she LIED to spread more endless war to Libya, Yemen, and elsewhere. She did so dishonestly, and illegally. 

Which brings us back to my original question which isn't meant as an attack but an attempt to honestly understand how you've transformed over these four years. These used to be issues that mattered to you. Now, you're throwing your lot in with a proven liar who does not have the best interests of the country in her heart. This isn't opinion, it's proven by her actions and her record while serving in the most corrupt administration in modern history.

• Like (+1) 2

TONY KATZ: If Biden Doesn’t Debate, Biden Loses The MidWest…and the Election. 

“Americans don’t reward cowardice all that much. They aren’t into those who hide from danger, or the truth. Biden has been hiding in his basement. Sure, coronavirus made it easy to do, but the Biden Team accepted their basement arrangement far too easily. Everyone has noticed that he’s hiding, including him! When Wallace interviewed President Trump, Trump said that if Joe Biden had to do an interview like this, he’d be, ‘on the ground crying for mommy’.”

Keep taunting Biden. When he’s crossed, he gets angry, and when he gets angry he spouts out inanities increasingly divorced from reality.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not Trump who's doing that. 

It was Clinton and Obama when they decided to be the first people in US history to resist the peaceful transition of power. 

But when you don't know basic facts, spew ignorance like the above. 

Wrong again. Maybe I should just become republican so I can spout off false information and attack other people.

Edited by TBBills

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's a POS.

She is absolutely that.  I still think he'll pick Warren or Harris. 

22 minutes ago, TBBills said:

***** than I can speak in absolutes even if I am wrong am with no care of the consequences... Damn it seems fun to be republican.

Speaking of absolutes that are wrong, the poster you're quoting ain't a republican. 

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

TONY KATZ: If Biden Doesn’t Debate, Biden Loses The MidWest…and the Election. 

“Americans don’t reward cowardice all that much. They aren’t into those who hide from danger, or the truth. Biden has been hiding in his basement. Sure, coronavirus made it easy to do, but the Biden Team accepted their basement arrangement far too easily. Everyone has noticed that he’s hiding, including him! When Wallace interviewed President Trump, Trump said that if Joe Biden had to do an interview like this, he’d be, ‘on the ground crying for mommy’.”

Keep taunting Biden. When he’s crossed, he gets angry, and when he gets angry he spouts out inanities increasingly divorced from reality.

Lol, Trump’s the one saying he can’t get treated fairly (bs) at a debate. 

Biden will kill him, but, debates don’t matter. 

Hillary won the debaters easily but still couldn’t overcome the handicap of EC 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Uh. You should ask all your pals the same question. @Deranged Rhino thinks the same thing--he's a moron thinking this, but he thinks it nonetheless--in terms of Trump winning.

Heck most seem pretty damn entrenched on their sides actually. I hear the same confidence brimming from the likes of @Buffalo_Gal, @Foxx, @leh-nerd skin-erd and others, so why make a statement like this?

Of course, Biden is winning and anyone believing Trump is a shoe-in at this point--which the 4 previous posters have stated in this forum, and of course they should correct me if they've now changed their minds--is absolutely foolish.

If you were a better in Vegas, ALL the smart money is on Biden, who probably has nearly 70% odds to win at this point.

It's like I talk and you never listen. 

I am not brimming with confidence at all, I rarely think anything is in the bag---a lesson learned when Scott Norwood missed a certain kick and OJ Simpson was arrested. I calculate probabilities on just about everything,  sometimes to my detriment.  

I can absolutely see people who got their b^lls in an uproar over a vote cast for Trump--an incorrigible heathen as it were---lining up to vote for Biden.  That's the part that fascinates me, and that I appreciate the opportunity to point it out.  You're a couple months out from riding out on that high horse to the ballot box at Kona Town Hall, pulling the lever with confidence and a certain smugness that others can't see what you do--you're voting for the best groping, lying,  racist and sexual assaulter in America--Joe Biden.  

Because, as you say, what choice do you have other than to vote for your personal fave abuser?  Worst case scenario, I think you think, he only really assaulted one throw away Bernie babe.

If Biden wins, he wins.  Lots of smarticus folks like you ferverently believe Joe only needed 50 years in office and  the presidency so he could stop making absurd racial comments, or coppin' a feel off a 13 year old, so he could NOT target people of color with aggressive legislation, so he could finally tell all Americans how he really feels about the million or so law enforcement citizens and how they are the enemy of the average person on the street.  I think most of you are convinced Dementia Joe is a better man than Fully-witted Joe, and again, that makes me laugh. 

All I'm stating is the obvious--the vote you cast for Biden simply means that you're a hypocrite. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is fine. But that's not the same as throwing your lot in with proven enemies and liars and calling them trustworthy.

Not to point out the obvious after you broke it down so well, but @ALF falls into the same category as every other voter who holds his nose and pulls the lever.  

I like his posts, generally, seems to be a decent guy and I can't recall him throwing hand grenades at anyone.  

At the same time, people wonder why establishment folks keep doing establishment things over and over.  It's because they can.  Rice can lie, cheat, steal, participate in an attempt to destroy a candidate in a presidential election and literally steal the vote from other Americans...but that's not enough to disqualify them to be VP.  

I think some people who describe themselves as centrists and think a Biden presidency will bring the country together are in for a rude awakening if Biden wins. 

If accusing people of treason, racism etc is a valid tactic in the playbook, and tossing around "gang rapist" for SC nominees is just another day at the office, it will get a whole lot uglier moving forward. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Not to point out the obvious after you broke it down so well, but @ALF falls into the same category as every other voter who holds his nose and pulls the lever.  

I like his posts, generally, seems to be a decent guy and I can't recall him throwing hand grenades at anyone.  

At the same time, people wonder why establishment folks keep doing establishment things over and over.  It's because they can.  Rice can lie, cheat, steal, participate in an attempt to destroy a candidate in a presidential election and literally steal the vote from other Americans...but that's not enough to disqualify them to be VP.  

I think some people who describe themselves as centrists and think a Biden presidency will bring the country together are in for a rude awakening if Biden wins. 

If accusing people of treason, racism etc is a valid tactic in the playbook, and tossing around "gang rapist" for SC nominees is just another day at the office, it will get a whole lot uglier moving forward. 

:beer: 

Just adding on to clarify my own thoughts: I like @ALF a great deal, even if/when we disagree. And I completely understand not liking Trump for any number of reasons. It's just that I remember (fondly) discussing issues throughout the years with ALF which we both share similar opinions (especially with regards to Regime Change/endless wars etc). And on that front, which I still believe to be a very crucial front, like him or not Trump has been terrific. Going by action (and policy/outcome) alone, he's been the first president in 20 years not to start a new war or expand an existing one. In fact, he's been the first president in recent times to stand up publicly to the hawks in all the various industries and departments/agencies. He avoided being baited into a new shooting war not once, but three times in his first four years despite tremendous media/political pressure. 

It's long been my working thesis that it's that position, and willingness to buck tradition within the MiC/DC Think Tanks/Foreign Policy wonks, that's made Trump such a major threat to the powers that be/were. Loath him or love him, Trump is an enemy to the old way of thinking on those fronts. The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Biden and Rice are owned and operated by the architects of the past two decades of perma-war in our foreign policy. Siding with them, just because you don't like Trump, just does not make sense unless you're of the belief that looks matter more than substance.

• Like (+1) 5

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only wrote the systemic racism into law... only partook in a coup against the incoming president... only took money to line his own pockets at the expense of the American people. 

And now he's senile. 

Are you having a conversation with yourself? Is this supposed to be a direct response to what I said?

Or are you talking to the voices in your head?

That month off did a number on you.

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's a lost cause. Completely unable to think for himself or consider evidence that doesn't come from his bubble. 

He's broken.

It will get worse for him before it gets better. 

Yes to your last statement. The next few months will continue to get worse as we have an utterly incompetent President and people like you double, triple, and quadruple down on your loyalty to him.

But then he'll lose in November and it will get better.

So that is quite accurate. :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's like I talk and you never listen. 

I am not brimming with confidence at all, I rarely think anything is in the bag---a lesson learned when Scott Norwood missed a certain kick and OJ Simpson was arrested. I calculate probabilities on just about everything,  sometimes to my detriment.  

I can absolutely see people who got their b^lls in an uproar over a vote cast for Trump--an incorrigible heathen as it were---lining up to vote for Biden.  That's the part that fascinates me, and that I appreciate the opportunity to point it out.  You're a couple months out from riding out on that high horse to the ballot box at Kona Town Hall, pulling the lever with confidence and a certain smugness that others can't see what you do--you're voting for the best groping, lying,  racist and sexual assaulter in America--Joe Biden.  

Because, as you say, what choice do you have other than to vote for your personal fave abuser?  Worst case scenario, I think you think, he only really assaulted one throw away Bernie babe.

If Biden wins, he wins.  Lots of smarticus folks like you ferverently believe Joe only needed 50 years in office and  the presidency so he could stop making absurd racial comments, or coppin' a feel off a 13 year old, so he could NOT target people of color with aggressive legislation, so he could finally tell all Americans how he really feels about the million or so law enforcement citizens and how they are the enemy of the average person on the street.  I think most of you are convinced Dementia Joe is a better man than Fully-witted Joe, and again, that makes me laugh. 

All I'm stating is the obvious--the vote you cast for Biden simply means that you're a hypocrite. 

giphy.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now he's senile. 

Have the  #believeallwomen leftists decided if they want to believe Tara Reade yet. Or will they not believe the accusations against the phingerphucker?