GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

22 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Talk about stereotypes, regardless, i didnt get the wig/hat or what it was supposed to be

Whenever only one of them pick a team to win, they put the wolf wig on and howl as the "lone wolf".

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

So the segment was geared to young children.... 😁

It's a systemic problem on many of the NFL Network productions.  Apparently goofy sells these days.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, wjag said:

Whenever only one of them pick a team to win, they put the wolf wig on and howl as the "lone wolf".

Well they way the over reacted non-stop clapping & laughing  it was as if it was the funniest thing they had even heard, they must be targeting a different demographic from myself

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well they way the over reacted non-stop clapping & laughing  it was as if it was the funniest thing they had even heard, they must be targeting a different demographic from myself

Yes, you me and  most everyone else here is old, I mean real old, like dial phone old, nbc, abc and cbs old, walked to school in the winter time, up hill in both directions  old, 😁 they aren’t even thinking about us...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Yes, you me and  most everyone else here is old, I mean real old, like dial phone old, nbc, abc and cbs old, walked to school in the winter time, up hill in both directions  old, 😁 they aren’t even thinking about us...

like drink from the garden hose old, like ride a bike without a helmet old, like go outside and play old, like cut from the team cause you kind of sucked old.... 🙂 

Edited by wjag
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Because is is so "spontaneous" providing uproarious hilarity.

I didn't get the exuberance on the applause myself.  

Must have been an inside joke.   I saw it live just as they made the pics.   

Maybe Mike was on a Lone Wolf roll   ?? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

like drink from the garden hose old, like ride a bike without a helmet old, like go outside and play old, like cut from the team cause you kind of sucked old.... 🙂 

I’m talkin, PBS , was a new network old, black and white tv old, no internet old😱,  WWII was still a thing old, Christ I’m old... 😁

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Fred Jackson pays attention 

Yeah well Fred doesn't get too much mention on national TV these days so im sure he was tagged multiple times and took notice. Glad he was mentioned! He deserves it. And really deserves a spot on the wall if you ask me.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Moss and the lineman make the "Angry runs" segment. Brandt calls it the "Ensemble effort".... Felciano "Carries him in like a big ole sack of manure on Biff Tannens convertible!" 😂 

I like the award, I just HATE Brandt babbling like an insane homeless man.  

17 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Fred Jackson pays attention 

Patriots fans on twitter were ridiculing McDermott for saying it was an emotional win for Buffalo, and for that general sentiment.

Seriously? That team has owned us for 20 years, and aside from the Sam Adams & Fitz games, this fanbase has had to endure what very few other fanbases could even begin to comprehend.  Blowout losses, agonizingly close losses, pulling losses from the jaws of victory, fumbling at the one yard line, fumbling a game-clinching punt return, throwing picks in the endzone on potential game-winning drives, watching Brady throw insane dimes for improbable game-winning drives.  It's all there.

I was a nutcase on Sunday.  I'm glad no one was filming it. It was like we won 10 Super Bowls.

And for any lurking Pats fans, if there are any here, it was the first of many. That game felt like the start of a new era.  Here's hoping for many sweeps in the years ahead.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

Patriots fans on twitter were ridiculing McDermott for saying it was an emotional win for Buffalo, and for that general sentiment.

Seriously? That team has owned us for 20 years, and aside from the Sam Adams & Fitz games, this fanbase has had to endure what very few other fanbases could even begin to comprehend.  Blowout losses, agonizingly close losses, pulling losses from the jaws of victory, fumbling at the one yard line, fumbling a game-clinching punt return, throwing picks in the endzone on potential game-winning drives, watching Brady throw insane dimes for improbable game-winning drives.  It's all there.

I was a nutcase on Sunday.  I'm glad no one was filming it. It was like we won 10 Super Bowls.

And for any lurking Pats fans, if there are any here, it was the first of many. That game felt like the start of a new era.  Here's hoping for many sweeps in the years ahead.

They be Jelly 

On 10/24/2020 at 5:26 PM, Billl said:

The Dolphins had a very limited ceiling with Fitzpatrick under center.  Their floor is lower now, but their ceiling is much higher.  I still think the Bills win the division, but Miami has been the best team so far.

So far? Who’s in first place? Who lost to who early this season?  Do you hang under a bridge? 

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I honestly like KB's take on this.  Confidence is going to get this team a long way.  They keep going the way they are they should win the division.  Miami is playing some good football and deserve to be in the conversation for sure.  I can see them winning the next 4 games (Chargers, broncos, jets and bengals).  The last 4, they might honestly split (chiefs, pats, raiders, bills).  

As long as we aren't one of the teams they split against we should be good.  I do get the feeling that at some point Tua is going to go through a slump but it might not happen until they have passed by all the easier games.

It's going to be an interesting 2 months for sure.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I honestly like KB's take on this.  Confidence is going to get this team a long way.  They keep going the way they are they should win the division.  Miami is playing some good football and deserve to be in the conversation for sure.  I can see them winning the next 4 games (Chargers, broncos, jets and bengals).  The last 4, they might honestly split (chiefs, pats, raiders, bills).  

As long as we aren't one of the teams they split against we should be good.  I do get the feeling that at some point Tua is going to go through a slump but it might not happen until they have passed by all the easier games.

It's going to be an interesting 2 months for sure.

The only problem there is the Bills don’t play Miami until week 17. 

they face a conundrum. 

Rest the starters and let Miami get an easier chance to make the post season. 

Or play the starters and possibly keep Miami out of the post season.  

it’s only been 2 games, so I’m not buying into the Tua hype.