Mario Addison meets with media 5/4

He has been a consistent presence in Clt. Hopefully, Father Time looks favorably upon him for a few more years and MA gets us double digit sacks while shoring up the run D, as well.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

Perfect addition to this locker room. Perfect addition to the DE room on and off the field.  I bet jerry loves having the old head in there with him.  He’s going to be a fan favorite for sure. 

I expect Murphy and Epenesa to play the majority of the snaps at LDE on 1st and 2nd while he and jerry rotate on the right and move around on obvious passing downs.  Frazier has a lot to work with on the DL, keep them fresh and movie them around.  

So pumped to see this DL do work.  I was so jealous of the 49er DL last year.  It seemed like they just forged ahead and got pressure every play.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I love the enthusiasm of veteran players that know what it is to win but are leaving a less than ideal situation in their more recent past.  I think they bring a good message to the younger players.  If you appreciate what you have you will do what you can to protect it.  Part of the culture thing.

• Like (+1) 3

Mario, Jerry, Ed, and Harry on obvious passing downs = Yes Please! 

I’m really excited about the Addison addition. 39 sacks in the last 4 years! A former UDFA with a chip on his shoulder. 

“The Pro Bowl would be good ... but we all know it’s a popularity [contest]. I don’t care about being popular. I’ve been underrated my whole career."  

Sounds like a Buffalo guy to me!

Edited by Bufflow4
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

It looks like he replaces the personality that went out the door with Shaq and Phillips

nice insight. very witty and upbeat. Super positive dude.
He is likely contagious.

Has yet to play and I really like this Man. and we already know he can play football !
  Watching D line is my favorite part of the game. And holy heck this Defense is going to wrecksht

• Like (+1) 3

How could you not love this guy? He wanted to be here since last year when he had joint practices. He knows our system and thinks he'll thrive in it. He knows that they rotate linemen and he's fine with it. Mark this man down for 10 sacks and being a pain in the butt for opposing offenses. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bufflow4 said:

Mario, Jerry, Ed, and Harry on obvious passing downs = Yes Please! 

I’m really excited about the Addison addition. 39 sacks in the last 4 years! A former UDFA with a chip on his shoulder. 

“The Pro Bowl would be good ... but we all know it’s a popularity [contest]. I don’t care about being popular. I’ve been underrated my whole career."  

Sounds like a Buffalo guy to me!

Take out Harry and put AJ in there and then you are onto something. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Take out Harry and put AJ in there and then you are onto something. 

And where does Quinton Jefferson fit into all of this?

Our D-Line is very exciting!

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Mark Vader said:

And where does Quinton Jefferson fit into all of this?

Our D-Line is very exciting!

I think it will be Oliver and Jefferson on passing downs in the interior. Phillips and Epenesa rotating through. I think a lot of Bills fans are underestimating how much Jefferson and Vernon Butler are going to be on the field.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think it will be Oliver and Jefferson on passing downs in the interior. Phillips and Epenesa rotating through. I think a lot of Bills fans are underestimating how much Jefferson and Vernon Butler are going to be on the field.

Damn, I forgot about Butler!

• Like (+1) 1