Mario Addison meets with media 5/4

12 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

It looks like he replaces the personality that went out the door with Shaq and Phillips

I was thinking the same, but regarding Zo instead of Shaq and Jordan. From the sounds of the new Mario, the d-line won't need to worry about any of them being accountable. Lots of good things to be jazzed about come Autumn 

I liked when he said it doesn’t matter how many snaps you get it’s what you do with every snap !!!! 
I think this is the best DL that we have had here in a while !!!

GO BILLS !!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

And where does Quinton Jefferson fit into all of this?

Our D-Line is very exciting!

Funny you mention him. I have been wondering if McDermott and Frazier are looking to run some hybrid fronts and thus why we have seen a couple of hybrid type players added. 5-1-5 defense for Baltimore and other teams with mobile QB’s. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

He has been a consistent presence in Clt. Hopefully, Father Time looks favorably upon him for a few more years and MA gets us double digit sacks while shoring up the run D, as well.

I'll admit I didn't know too much about him and was concerned about that too.  When I looked up his career it's interesting to see

that he didn't start games until his last contract 3 years ago.  He has some age but not a lot of miles.

It's going to be interesting on how McDermott and Frazier use all the DL players.  I'm expecting to see some unique player groupings at times.

Hope it can disrupt the opposing O's.

• Like (+1) 1

He had a lot of positive vibes around every thing he said even if his production was to dip a bit i think he will be a good presence in the locker room & hoping that Jerry can stay healthy this season could not only help Addison but having him on the opposite side of Jerry could help him out too i think it could be a win for both players at this stage of their careers !! 

I think he was a good get for the Bills !! 

Edited by T master