THIS is the Bills Cowboys game you want to re-watch

WhoTom

So glad I went 

I woke up sick that am and had a fever and threw up and didn’t have tickets to it was an easy way to skip it but no it had been 25 years.

buy a ticket 20 mins before kickoff after driving 3 hours and surrounded by spoiled cowboy fans who weren’t even watching (mostly family’s)

They were so loud that first drive then ??? 

I was top bowl 40ish yd line not to far up 

bills scored the WR pass / and the Beasley TD clearly saw them both open and jumped up before the ball was in the air 

Drove back 3 hours with WGR streaming what a great day! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

We were there and had a blast! The Cowboys fans around us were pretty chill really. Went and got a great thanksgiving dinner at a place in NE Dallas before the game. And...we got to meet Jerry Jones at a restaurant near the stadium on Wednesday afternoon before the game. Great memories!

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

My wife is getting mad at all the bills games taking up 22% of our dvr.  

I have a friend who’s wife can’t stand when the available space gets below 50% so she starts deleting shows he hasn’t watched yet. Oy vay!   Luckily, my wife got the new Roku TV so she just watches Netflix.

8 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

I was there.

It's  on my DVR too.

55 years  of being  a fan of the Cowboys,it took the Bills to come  down for  me to go to  a Thanksgiving Day game.

You were there????!?!?!?