Look who Becton refers to as coach

clearly an emotional time but still .. gotta know who the coach is and who the GM is no?

EDIT:

You guys are absolutely right. Total non-story. Lil embarassed I posted this. Didnt realize it happened all the time. Dont know how to delete the thread. Maybe mods can lock. 

It was the call of Becton's life and he has earned the right to be emotional.

Thanks for calling me out guys.

PS: I did like the turnstile post.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

4 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

clearly an emotional time but still .. gotta know who the coach is and who the GM is no?

Meh, I wouldn't read anything into it. A non-issue. Guy has basically called everything in his football life coach since he was 9. I doubt the GM thought anything of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Just a Bills fan trying really hard to find something wrong with the Jets first round pick... that's all. Not much to see.

Definitely weird. Nobody came out and said “hey it’s the GM/coach of the NY Jets how are you today?” Total non story

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Just a Bills fan trying really hard to find something wrong with the Jets first round pick... that's all. Not much to see.

We are supposed to bust our opponents chops on a regular basis, that’s how sports work. So if their pick is a fat guy stoner he gets teased about ??

Go Bills!!!

44 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

And a Jets fan coming in to defend him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

You should seriously consider deleting this thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

You guys are absolutely right. Total non-story. Lil embarassed I posted this. Didnt realize it happened all the time. Dont know how to delete the thread. Maybe mods can lock. 

It was the call of Becton's life and he has earned the right to be emotional.

Thanks for calling me out guys.

PS: I did like the turnstile post.