2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Even though the bills don’t have a pick I’m still looking forward to the 1st round of the draft tonight. I’ve been looking forward to it all day long. It’s just nice to have a sports related event to watch + talk about. 

I’m excited to see how this virtual draft works out. 

I remembered about the draft yesterday and then forgot about it until around 2pm today. Def excited.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Got it. I guess that makes it slightly better, but come on... If you're going to have one media guy MCing the entire draft process, Eisen is such an obvious choice. He's leagues above anyone else and Wingo sucks. 

Agreed 100%. Eisen is good at whatever he’s on, so I’m sure he’ll do great with that Draft-a-Thon though. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Even though the bills don’t have a pick I’m still looking forward to the 1st round of the draft tonight. I’ve been looking forward to it all day long. It’s just nice to have a sports related event to watch + talk about. 

I’m excited to see how this virtual draft works out. 

It is a nice break and a glimpse of life to come.

1 minute ago, Mango said:

What network is everybody watching on? 

NFLN and ESPN seem to be what most are watching on. I understand there is a CBS feed as well.

Just now, Virgil said:

ABC is on antenna, so it shouldn’t have any delay.  

Thanks for the reminder. I am on IPTV so I cant hit refresh here too quickly...lol

Just now, Westside Madness said:

NFLN and ESPN seem to be what most are watching on. I understand there is a CBS feed as well.

Just now, Virgil said:

ABC is on antenna, so it shouldn’t have any delay.  

Yeah. Normally I have had cable so I would switch around a bit, especially during commercials,  but I cut the chord the past year (thanks for your cable log in family members) obviously swapping apps is different than changing the channel.