2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Presumably Chase Young... I get that he's a generational talent, but it's hard for me to see how passing on a QB/passing up on a butt ton of picks makes sense for a team that already has a good front 7.

Just to check... The ESPN Stream is the same as the NFLN?

I have on ESPN and Daniel Jeremiah was on so guessing it’s all the same

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

I wasn't sure what feed to watch. I am on NFL Network currently.

I hear ya. I’m normally locked on NFL network during the draft. Not a huge fan on ESPN these days. But outside of Rich Eisen, they sent their top draft guy (Jeremiah) over there, so that’s where I’ll be this year. Loved when Mayock was over there. Tough act to follow but Jeremiah is great in a different way. 

I do enjoy Kiper though. 

Why am I watching Trey Wingo when Rich Eisen exists?...

1 minute ago, Don Dokken said:

I see Daniel Jeremiah has Jerry Jeudy mocked to Tampa at 14...that would be weird, no? Are they trading Godwin or something?

No, but good luck covering Godwin, Evans, Gronk, and Jeudy. It'd be impossible to matchup with that. Especially if you put CEH or someone like that in the backfield.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Don Dokken said:

I see Daniel Jeremiah has Jerry Jeudy mocked to Tampa at 14...that would be weird, no? Are they trading Godwin or something?

He said it would be fun to add to the arsenal Brady already has. They aren't trading Godwin. ?

Even though the bills don’t have a pick I’m still looking forward to the 1st round of the draft tonight. I’ve been looking forward to it all day long. It’s just nice to have a sports related event to watch + talk about. 

I’m excited to see how this virtual draft works out. 

• Like (+1) 3