2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BillsCuse said:

Really hoping someone jumps the Phins' for the QB they want!

I was just listening to the lead up, saying Cincy is looking forward to their historical moment and drafting Joe Burrow. I was kinda hoping they trade the pick and everybody cries. 

Interesting thing: 

I live in Los Angeles, and work in the television/motion picture industry, and I can tell you that a lot of people are watching this production very closely-- people who don't give a damn about sports, or the NFL. Obviously, the entire industry, on the production side, is completely shut down. Networks, and streaming services are scrambling to try to figure out how things are going to look when productions start up again. Lawyers, and insurance execs ("first responders," as I refer to them) are trying to get a bead on what the "new normal" is going to be going forward.

Well, this draft extravaganza is a first of its kind, and many people want to know how it all shakes out. The successes, and failures of this production will likely have lasting effects on how many elements of television will look in the future. There are literally dozens, and dozens (maybe hundreds) of people producing their own content for this telecast. The NFL has sent out 100+ "production kits" including cameras, lights, microphones, tripods, and other technical equipment to people who have never had to deal with such things in their life.

This should be interesting...

• Like (+1) 7

I don't watch TV anymore, just stream, so this is the first time seeing commercials since the world ended and I'm already done with Covid related commercials... 

Boo the comish is funny. 

What pictures of who does Boog have to continue getting his mug on TV?

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don't watch TV anymore, just stream, so this is the first time seeing commercials since the world ended and I'm already done with Covid related commercials... 

In these Uncertain Times....We Care About You...