Roger Goodell’s Draft Man Cave

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I really hope that he gets so comfortable being in his house that he forgets the cameras are rolling and then starts rubbing his junk or something.

Just ripping a bong between picks and watching office reruns between picks.  "hey uh commish, stop rolling that blunt - the pick is in!"

• Haha (+1) 1

It actually looks like a pretty good sized room of you take out all the equipment.

Like many houses in high end NY suburbs, it appears his house is pretty old, so features like narrow, winding staircases and low basement ceilings are very common.   At some point someone expanded and refurbished the house significantly, but features like that tend to be kept and in fact, are popular so as to avoid the McMansion look.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CBennett said:

Honestly if I was the Bills GM/HC id have (because they have the $$) someone set up my rec room war room den where ever they do this from..to look just like the bridge of the Enterprise and have all the draft guys sitting around in the various positions..you know Beane in the Capts chair.....Mc D where Spock stood/sat..etc,etc,etc....that would be Hysterical...

Can't have others with them though, its why they have to do it from their homes instead of team facilities. Could be funny to see them do this but use their families, or kids stuffed animals to be the others....

I think they should take bets on different things

- GM who has their draft interfered with by one of their kids

- GM who has their draft interfered with by a pet Dog/Cat

- GM who works the draft not wearing pants

- GM with the worst looking home

- GM with something personal/embarrassing visible in the background

- GM who has something hey planted in the background to make them look better/impressive

Etc.

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I thought this was a Casting Couch video for a second.

Looks a little 'Snuff Filmish'......

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I really hope that he gets so comfortable being in his house that he forgets the cameras are rolling and then starts rubbing his junk or something.

Oftentimes when I rub my junk, I wonder if somewhere out there Roger Goodell is rubbing his junk too. Guess I find out tonight!