Mekhi Becton fails drug test at Combine; Zack Baun had diluted sample

Just now, BillsPride12 said:

If he failed for marijuana it will have zero impact on his draft status in today's climate 

Teams look at the combine drug test as more of an intelligence test. You know you are getting tested. So you are either stupid or addicted. Not my words. 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’d smoke some weed if it kept me off the Bengals. 

I’d also smoke some weed if I found myself on the Bengals. 

?‍♂️

Joe Burrow didn't get flagged...

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

What morons.

Zack Baun, I believe, did not pull a moronic move. His problem was that he drank too much water in attempt to artificially raise his weight and draft stock. This caused his urine sample to be dilluted, which is a yellow flag, as it is a way to not get caught with certain drugs. Now it could be that he is lying about the purpose of drinking the water, but we don't know that. Innocence until proven guilty and all that.

4 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Zack Baun, I believe, did not pull a moronic move. His problem was that he drank too much water in attempt to artificially raise his weight and draft stock. This caused his urine sample to be dilluted, which is a yellow flag, as it is a way to not get caught with certain drugs. Now it could be that he is lying about the purpose of drinking the water, but we don't know that. Innocence until proven guilty and all that.

It's the NFL.  It's guilty until proven innocent. 

59 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

If he failed for marijuana it will have zero impact on his draft status in today's climate 

I'd question a guy's character and maturity knowing a positive test could cost you millions.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's the NFL.  It's guilty until proven innocent. 

It’s the whole country 

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’d smoke some weed if it kept me off the Bengals. 

I’d also smoke some weed if I found myself on the Bengals. 

?‍♂️

If my heart wasn’t  piece of sh-t I’d smoke some just because... ? ?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

It’s the whole country 

Never mind.  Just saw that for Baun, the new CBA means he's not entered into Stage 1.

And I was more talking about guys who failed the drug for having taken actual drugs.

• Like (+1) 1