Mekhi Becton fails drug test at Combine; Zack Baun had diluted sample

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Joe Burrow didn't get flagged...

This makes me question the true value of the Wonderlic.......

If he’s really smart, he’s considered a Laremy Tunsil style video......

....and hope the Bungles know how to work the internet. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And even if you breath just droplets of it, it can be dangerous 

I mean you could literally drown on just a few droplets what a terrible death! Dry drowning:cry: Not that wet drowning would be any better but it would at least make more sense...

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

15 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If it's THC who cares.

15 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Weed, Roids ?    They aren’t going to specify ? 

15 hours ago, Doc said:

What morons.

15 hours ago, Augie said:

I’d smoke some weed if it kept me off the Bengals. 

I’d also smoke some weed if I found myself on the Bengals. 

?‍♂️

Josh Gordon before a drug test:

lets-test-all-of-them

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

It's not so much the guy as it is the compensation. Nobody's kicking up a 1st for a guy who failed a drug test. Not even another company. The fact he couldn't stay clean for the biggest audition of his life is a big red flag. Why didn't he just not participate at the combine? He had to know he'd test positive. He could've just let his tape speak for itself and just do a pro day. Probably wouldn't have hurt his stock much, but now....woof! Pissed away a lot of money.

Tunsil slid was a couple slots? Still a 1st rounder 

16 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

How did Aaron Maybin do it? Do put on like 25 lbs of muscle in 2 months. Tricked the Bills to draft him.

He didn't "trick" them, they were stupid enough to talk themselves into it even with Orakpo on the board. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Tunsil slid was a couple slots? Still a 1st rounder 

Once again, it's not about the player who is by most accounts a consensus top tackle in the draft. 

It's about compensation and character. He still very well may be one of the first tackles taken regardless. You have to consider who's running the team. A pair joined at the hip that values team first,  high character and work ethic. They will gamble on wildcards like Norman, but he's a one year deal that's a perfect scheme fit, not a 1st Rd commitment. The audacity of a young man to perform at the combine knowing he's a dirty urine just screams entitled little s#!+. Maybe there's more to this and some details aren't made available and I'm being too harsh too soon but to me he's a red flag. Would I like him on my team? Heck ya!! Will McBeane? Maybe, but not at the expense of a future 1st rounder.

Edited by billsbackto81