Sign in to follow this  
downunderbill

Would you keep the HC\GM combo if Allen doesn't work out.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, BigBillsFan said:

Last in passing yards last among starters. Last. That MVP had a few more TDs and higher YPG, YPA, higher completion, and a once in a generation talent who won't last long in the NFL.

Records I don't care about. Trubisky was 12-4 in his 2nd year, Pro-Bowl, with better stats on everything except rushing.

QBR isn't QB Rating (QBR vs RTG). On rating I'm right. I do think Tannehill, Carr, and Jones are better QBs last year.

He's certainly NOT top 15 at his position. He is what he is, a bottom 3rd QB with a ton of potential and promise. He led a bottom 1/3rd offense, and for long stretches of multiple games looked horrible.

I am not going to argue with someone who thinks Josh Allen is the 29th best quarterback in the league.   Anyone who thinks that, legitimately has an agenda against the guy and will never have their mind changed, short of him suddenly being Aaron Rodgers.

Edited by thenorthremembers

8 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I am not going to argue with someone who thinks Josh Allen is the 29th best quarterback in the league.   Anyone who thinks that, legitimately has an agenda against the guy and will never have their mind changed, short of him suddenly being Aaron Rodgers.

Actually like @C.Biscuit97 said we'll know this year who he really is. I just wish he had a better TE to help him out and help him grow.

I hope he crushes it and is our QB for the next 15 years.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BigBillsFan said:

Actually like @C.Biscuit97 said we'll know this year who he really is. I just wish he had a better TE to help him out and help him grow.

The oline didn't do him any favors during stretches last year, especially in the playoff game. Let's hope they get coached up and improve with continuity.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yep. No matter the number of brilliant plays the guy makes in a game, some son of a motherless goat around here will find the one pass he "missed" or was "inaccurate" on.

you ever talk about football? Or just other posters?

3 hours ago, BigBillsFan said:

I think he will be. He's self aware and seems committed to improving his flaws. He'll make some boneheaded plays for sure but I'm kind of Ok with them, it's generally when he's trying to make something happen. Love the win at all costs attitude. 

• Like (+1) 1