Was Sean McDermott Involved With Ending The Buffalo Bills Message Board

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Make all the jokes you want, but I’m getting to the bottom of this story.  

What story?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Did anyone from that board make their way here?

I think that guy @Teef came from over yonder.  He's the only one I can remember besides the previously banned people that were welcomed back here.

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I remember thinking “How can I preserve all my posts and threads for future reference?” So I downloaded everything (all content) from 2008-2017 onto my office server and refer to it from time to time just for some laughs. I have all of your hot takes captured for eternity. I’ll start the bidding at $10.00......

Do you accept meadcoin? I have whorded mine for years now looking for the write opportunity. 

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

I recall getting reprimanded for calling Josh Reed a bum ??

Personal attacks on players will not be tolerated ;) 

I remember getting the ban stick for outing Trent Edwards sister when she was posting defending him under some obscure screen name :)

ban.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

What story?

I think that guy @Teef came from over yonder.  He's the only one I can remember besides the previously banned people that were welcomed back here.

there are a number of us BBMBers still here.  

teef, royal, Foxx, Riverside (I think), a former mod TRC ?? Transplant and his sidekick jm2009 who accused every person a former banned poster. 

Doc and JohnC posted there as a few others. 
3 years I can’t offhand recall many more 

4 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Personal attacks on players will not be tolerated ;) 

I remember getting the ban stick for outing Trent Edwards sister when she was posting defending him under some obscure screen name :)

ban.gif

I called Rob Ryan  fat and got a point 

I called Transplant Big Kahuna and got a point. 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Haha (+1) 2

Perhaps it could have been part of the anticipated move to a new software plan.  or it could have been that new leadership personnel came in with a bias against message boards.  I don't think it was a specific reaction to what was happening on  BBMB.  When McDermott came in, he had a lot more important stuff to be doing than checking out a message board.

29 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

start a Thread . 

we’re you a member 

I never went there.  Not even once.  No particular reason.  I seriously never even gave it a thought.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Ah the good ol days when you had characters like SaviorEdwards, Dunkirk Dan and Butch from the Eastside.

“Member”! haaaaaaa

That dude was a legend and I always loved his posts for all the wrong reasons.

Just now, Mike in Horseheads said:

Hey Phil... How come this isn't in the form of a poll your usual mode of operation?

Hey this is a serious business investigation, there’s no room for silliness like a poll.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

there are a number of us BBMBers still here.  

teef, royal, Foxx, Riverside (I think), a former mod TRC ?? Transplant and his sidekick jm2009 who accused every person a former banned poster. 

Doc and JohnC posted there as a few others. 
3 years I can’t offhand recall many more 

Shaw66, Logic, myself (but I'm not that memorable), T&C ... others?

• Like (+1) 1