Was Sean McDermott Involved With Ending The Buffalo Bills Message Board

8 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It's been so lo g some of the names are lost on me. I remember someone by the name of ItsKindofLikeThat, Sabinus, Byrdman (mainly because he claimed to have went to jail for assaulting hi ex's boyfriend for putting him in a Pats jersey) and Steven White who was a trip......WYO was cool and a good mod. I think she eventually gave up mod status though.

wyo is a great Bills fan and deeply involved with Bills Mafia if I understand it. When I was on twitter I used to follow her - a real cool lady.

Itskindalikethat was very entertaining if memory serves

the historical knowledge of the team that I gained on the BBMB would have cost me a sports marketing degree tuition if obtained elsewhere

Edited by stuvian

5 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Posted there, same name.

BBMB had its moments.  Problem was you had to sift through a lot of crud to get to the good stuff.  

This site is better in many ways - no 16 different threads for the same topic, more insightful discussion, a lot less hot garbage.

Agreed. It's like being dumped by a girl who wasn't really that good for you, and then hooking up with a better one a few days later.

The BBMB was a bunch of whiny little babies where everyone thought their opinion was the only one that mattered.

My only regret with the BBMB was that it was "put down" too fast.......i was hoping for a long, slow, agonizing death on that one.

Good riddance. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If I had to guess McDermott had absolutely nothing to do with it. In fact, I’m fairly certain he didn’t even know it existed. That decision is made either in marketing or PR. Boyko would have been involved in the decision. 

Thanks for clearing this up for us.  There had been much concern.

• Haha (+1) 1