Every State's Least Favorite State

/dev/null

I'm surprised Texas hates Oklahoma.  If anything I would have guessed they hate California, like just about every other Western state

Everyone around New Jersey hates New Jersey.

Massatwoshits hates New York.  Most of New England hates Massatwoshits

People in Florida hate Florida :lol:

Kinda dismayed that West Virginia hates Virginia.  I was kinda hoping West Virginia follows up on their recent proposal

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

This is great!

The Florida hates Florida is the best one! 

That's because no one's originally from there.    They all move from somewhere else, then immediately start b-wording about all the people moving there after them...

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I'm surprised Texas hates Oklahoma.  If anything I would have guessed they hate California, like just about every other Western state

Everyone around New Jersey hates New Jersey.

Massatwoshits hates New York.  Most of New England hates Massatwoshits

People in Florida hate Florida :lol:

Kinda dismayed that West Virginia hates Virginia.  I was kinda hoping West Virginia follows up on their recent proposal

UT's got a big annual rivalry game w/ OU.  Which does kind of color that decision/ opinion.   

Q: Why doesn't Texas fall into the Gulf of Mexico?  

A: Because Oklahoma sucks.

Also... Some historical context here.  Ohio & Michigan almost went to war over the "Toledo Strip"... The Feds had to take part of Wisconsin territory away and give  the Upper Peninsula to Michigan (all those natural resources).  Who fights over that dump in Toledo?  Americans are whacko now and were whacko in the 1830s, also naming their children crazy names back then and getting worked up over stupidity.

Kansas it's still bleeding there. They fight themselves, throw chairs @ each other during basketball games.

4 hours ago, Taro T said:

UT's got a big annual rivalry game w/ OU.  Which does kind of color that decision/ opinion.   

Q: Why doesn't Texas fall into the Gulf of Mexico?  

A: Because Oklahoma sucks.

It goes like this....

Q: Why are there so many tornados in Oklahoma?

A: Because Kansas sucks and Texas blows!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Huh?  Much of Nevada is Great Basin.  Parts of Oregon,  lots of Utah are endorheic watershed.  They don't control Cali's water... California controls it's own from within along its eastern ranges.

I was referring to SoCal, and its dependence on the Colorado River. I tend to forget NoCal exists. Sorry/not sorry. ~

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I was referring to SoCal, and its dependence on the Colorado River. I tend to forget NoCal exists. Sorry/not sorry. ~

Yep!  LoL... Deep Southern California too.  Even LA gets most from within State, Owen's Valley.  LA wouldn't last a few days with its massive population without stealing water from within.

And to think if everybody hates California, just think what Mexico is think when we control most of all the water down there.  One man's dream is another's nightmare.  Poo rolls downhill! LoL...

40 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Why does the northern border of CT  stick out?  So MA  can't  float out to sea.

All about Rhode Island.

I think it was that SOB Roger Williams, they didn't chase, run him off him far enough, like to Jersey.

And of course colonial claims were due west following latitude lines I believe

Connecticut teamed up w/R.Island to share straight northern border. Connecticut's western colonial claim was actually the Western Reserve in Ohio... Cleveland area before relinquishing it early to the old Northwest territory. But, yeah... So MA can float off easier!  LoL...

New Yorkers hating Joisy is a must. 1st one I looked for, cuz if it wasn’t, the map is BS. Love the Florida one too. This original NYer moved here in ‘96 and has been b-wording ever since. Especially when the State takes on a third more residents from October-April with the annual migration south of the Great American Blue Hair!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Don't hate anybody

Okay Pumpkin! You got 2,500 miles of front yard ocean as a buffer zone. Talk to me when Cali drifts off towards you!

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

DOn't skeptical face me, my state doesn't hate anybody

I watched the Brady Bunch in Hawaii episode.  They don't put mojo on tiki's for nothing.  

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

All about Rhode Island.

I think it was that SOB Roger Williams, they didn't chase, run him off him far enough, like to Jersey.

And of course colonial claims were due west following latitude lines I believe

Connecticut teamed up w/R.Island to share straight northern border. Connecticut's western colonial claim was actually the Western Reserve in Ohio... Cleveland area before relinquishing it early to the old Northwest territory. But, yeah... So MA can float off easier!  LoL...

Heard that about CT when I lived there for a few years. They hate Massholes too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Any coincidence the Civil War started there!

Yeah... It ain't so hard to tell they hate industrious Northerners.  They lost too.

No we overcrowded their towns

It's interesting, and maybe very modern day too.  Have to say, born & raised in Buffalo, moved to N VA, then Seattle, then Chicago, then Houston, then back to Seattle then back to Virginia.  Can't really say I found any favs.  Made it thru a CAT V hurricane in Houston in 83, then a CAT III in Virginia in 2003.  Couple of earthquakes and a volcanic eruption while in Seattle.  Obviously we all know about the weather stories in Buffalo.

Texas and Washington did not have state income tax but they found a whole list of ways to make up for that, so no real advantage there.  All things considered, nothing really stands out as a favorite state.