The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

And many will make the same argument about the entire country against Trump, right or wrong. 

Half of known cases are in the Petri dish.

Why did Cuomo contain New Rochelle but not NYC?

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Half of known cases are in the Petri dish.

Why did Cuomo contain New Rochelle but not NYC?

You're asking the wrong dude. But there are definitive similarities on the approach of both Cuomo and Trump. Whether they're good or bad, I don't have enough info to say. I just hope that they do have the info and are listening to it. 

43 minutes ago, dubs said:

what would you do differently?

see, part of the problem with people like you and trans, and the media is that all you do is use vague statements and platitudes to emote your feelings and then criticize endlessly, yet you don’t offer a single critical thought or solution.  

That idiot only comes here to change his dirty diaper in as public a manner as possible. He’s nothing but a crap throwing monkey (apologies to DC Tom). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

As usual, the point of my post went right over your head. How do you even function at such a high level of emotionality.

You are like one of those dolls where you pull the string on her back and she cries hysterically, except you pull your own string...over...and over...and over...and over...and over...

Seriously. The constant emotional instability and incoherence you exhibit in your posts is concerning. 

You need to go back to your safe space before you have an aneurysm.

I'll say a prayer for you at Easter Mass.

The extremists in PPP are very dumb so you might want to give up trying to educate them.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The Reality TV Con Man isn't a politician and is totally out of his league dealing with a crisis.  

1. And yet 60% of the public thinks he is doing a good job with this. Only 38% don't - and you know who you people are: The die hard left who turn everything he does into non-stop crises of world ending proportions. Of course, when confronted with the fact that most Americans disagree with you here, people like you don't take the time to self-reflect on the possibility you might be wrong. Instead, you double down on your delusional self-perception of being more "enlightened" and smarter than everyone else.

2. Right now, someone needs to figure out something to keep this economy from collapsing. I trust Trump to do it more than I do any "politician."

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

2. Right now, someone needs to figure out something to keep this economy from collapsing. I trust Trump to do it more than I do any "politician."

Not to worry! By this time next year Uncle Joe will have it humming right along. ?. Or is it the year after that? He forgot....again.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not to worry! By this time next year Uncle Joe will have it humming right along. ?. Or is it the year after that? He forgot....again.

If he can figure out how to get back out of his house after his self-quarantine...:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

They've both directly complimented each other's efforts; both accepted and publicly supported the promising, yet preliminary, results of the malaria drug in combating covid; neither is forcing a hard shutdown, but encouraging responsible behavior; both are looking at how to restart the economy as soon as possible and how to go about it

@Binghamton Beast makes a fair point though. Why not lock down the city? Millions of people living shoulder to shoulder. 

I'm not a fan of the guy, but think hes done a decent job so far. Presidential? No, he's rotten to the core and only NY style political cover prevented him from being exposed when his right hand man was pinched. 

Fair question, what did DiBlasio have on him that he deferred to DiBlasio. 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hope they do - I'm sure that will go over big. Democrats just don't understand that the vast majority of people don't want to hear that S%*t when they are in the midst of losing lives and losing income. And they completely overlook the fact that most Americans are smart enough to realize that, for the Democrat's attacks and criticisms to be benificial to them - which is the only reason they do it - there needs to be a rise in the death toll and fall of the economy of near catastrophic proportions. 

What a thing to hope for...

Their hatred and rage burn so deeply and so bright, it completely blinds them to reality and reason.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just checking in to see if there's still bizarro world where a small base believes Trump hasn't screwed the pooch with this entire situation that all goes back to his YUUUGE ego... ya know, his whole dismissal of the pandemic preparedness team and total and utter screwup of the initial testing. 

Yep... bizarro world is evidently alive and well over here. 

Now this moron wants everyone in Church by Easter??? What a jackass...

What distance will you guys go to defend this idiot?

I hope it's more than 6 feet

giphy.gif

Even though most of you won't likely admit it, at least you're mostly starting to understand that this guy won't be reelected and you're about to see @Deranged Rhino with a new avatar...

though I really don't know if he's going to care since he appears to be a Russian bot as he posts a whole lotta propaganda  :doh:

There are few things more telling than a person who expresses concern that many people will die, and whose only follow up contribution is to find someone to blame.

Well done. 

Stay home. The adults will take it from here.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 4

US was more prepared for pandemic than any other country, Johns Hopkins study found

by Gregg Re

Original Article

The United States was ranked the best-prepared country in the world to handle a pandemic in late 2019 by the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security (JHCHS) -- an assessment seemingly at odds with claims by Democrats that the Trump administration left the country vulnerable to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.

The Global Health Security Index was was "developed with guidance from an international panel of experts from 13 countries, with research by the Economist Intelligence Unit" from 2018 to 2019, The Washington Post reported last year. "

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

US was more prepared for pandemic than any other country, Johns Hopkins study found

by Gregg Re

Original Article

The United States was ranked the best-prepared country in the world to handle a pandemic in late 2019 by the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security (JHCHS) -- an assessment seemingly at odds with claims by Democrats that the Trump administration left the country vulnerable to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.

The Global Health Security Index was was "developed with guidance from an international panel of experts from 13 countries, with research by the Economist Intelligence Unit" from 2018 to 2019, The Washington Post reported last year. "

But, but, but CNN.....

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If you would like to know about the dollars being distributed to people, this is a good thread:

more in between

more after that

If they're counting on the SBA website for small businesses to get in line, they're not helping anyone. It's been a schittshow for days.

EDIT: Check that. It's now under maintenance, which is a good sign.

Edited by IDBillzFan