The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is the same affiliate who is not only in one of the country's hot zones, but also spent most of yesterday pushing the fake news story about the AZ man dying from ingesting fish tank cleaner (while leaving out the whole "he ingested fish tank cleaner). 

TDS is worse than the 'Rona. 

Given the approval polls coming out, it appears the media has decided less of Trump will get them to stop climbing so they can start yelling that Trump isn't doing anything.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is the same affiliate who is not only in one of the country's hot zones, but also spent most of yesterday pushing the fake news story about the AZ man dying from ingesting fish tank cleaner (while leaving out the whole "he ingested fish tank cleaner). 

TDS is worse than the 'Rona. 

The left-wing media is pushing real hard to not show Trump’s briefings because they look at it as free political airtime and his ratings are going up. Not for any other reason.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

The left-wing media is pushing real hard to not show Trump’s briefings because they look at it as free political airtime and his ratings are going up. Not for any other reason.

Yup. 

For three years all the media has done is clamor for the WH to reopen the briefing room and give interviews not by a helicopter. Then that happens, people respond positively to Trump (which is what always happens the more people see him unfiltered), and the media completely reverses course. 

(Because they're not interested in truth or journalism, just pushing their agenda which is to hurt Trump and the country by extension.)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

For three years all the media has done is clamor for the WH to reopen the briefing room and give interviews not by a helicopter. Then that happens, people respond positively to Trump (which is what always happens the more people see him unfiltered), and the media completely reverses course. 

(Because they're not interested in truth or journalism, just pushing their agenda which is to hurt Trump and the country by extension.)

Absolutely.

Democrats need to collectively look in the mirror and say to themselves, “We have met the enemy of the American people and it is us.“

Recognizing the problem is always the first step toward finding a solution....

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Because they -- the liberal NYC officials -- want the virus to spread to own Trump. TDS is worse than 'Rona)

It's actually because the CDC guidelines do not match the federal guidelines. The default position is to follow CDC guidelines.

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

It's actually because the CDC guidelines do not match the federal guidelines. The default position is to follow CDC guidelines.

So, the federal guidelines are more strict? Does that mean that Trump is now doing too much?

Asking for a friend...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Which differ how, in this instance? 

He's full of it. Every expert yesterday pushed that order and this official is flaunting it. Not because of the CDC, but because they are rampant partisans who'd rather see people die than Trump be in office. Gary is the same way himself, as he's done nothing but support every illegal attempt to undo 45's election for the past three years. He lives up to his avatar. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

6 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Which differ how, in this instance? 

Nothing in the CDC guidelines speaks to domestic travel to or from NYC.

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

So, the federal guidelines are more strict? Does that mean that Trump is now doing too much?

People are free to travel in and out of NYC so not sure Trump has done anything. I wish he had shut down the country - so no, I would not say he is doing too much.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's full of it. Every expert yesterday pushed that order and this official is flaunting it. 

Please show the guidelines that are pushing this order. Dr. Birx. mentioned it yesterday. Who were the other experts?

Edited by Gary Busey

43 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I keep hoping  @SlimShady'sSpaceForce  and @transplantbillsfan   just like to troll for ***** and giggles, and that they doesn't really believe the crap they spout down here.

I readily admit.  I do like to troll  here.   BUT 

I pray to GOD that most of you people don't believe Don is fault free from this catastrophic event.

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I pray to GOD that most of you people don't believe Don is fault free from this catastrophic event.

Most of us pray as well, just for things that are more benevolent and helpful.

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

What do you think President Trump could have done differently? What do you think he should be doing differently? Specifics please. ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So the instruction is to ignore the federal guideline for a guideline that doesn't exist? Odd suggestion. 

The instruction is to follow the CDC guidelines. It's what officials have been saying for quite awhile. 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So the instruction is to ignore the federal guideline for a guideline that doesn't exist? Odd suggestion. 

Exactly. First he said it was because the CDC guidelines and federal guidelines do not match, implying he was aware of what was in the guidelines for each. Next he says there are no federal guidelines. On par with most of his posting.

• Like (+1) 4

Google/DuckDuckGo coronavirus federal guidelines. It will take you to the CDC website.

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Exactly. First he said it was because the CDC guidelines and federal guidelines do not match, implying he was aware of what was in the guidelines for each. Next he says there are no federal guidelines. On par with most of his posting.

Please point me to the federal guidelines

Just now, Gary Busey said:

The instruction is to follow the CDC guidelines. It's what officials have been saying for quite awhile. 

The instructions, per that tweet, are to ignore the federal guidelines. Perhaps stating that, in instances of overlap, CDC supercedes fed is a better approach than ignoring guidelines for specific circumstances not covered by the CDC?