The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

BUREAUCRATIC INTERFERENCE: 

FDA Stops At-Home Tests.

CIVIL RIGHTS: 

Lawsuit Filed Against New Jersey CoronaVirus Gun Ban.

HARVARD PRESIDENT AND HIS WIFE TEST POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS.

‘Great American Resurrection’: Trump Wants America Open and ‘Rarin’ to Go’ by Easter.

I think hoping to completely get rid of restrictions by Easter may be a little over-enthusiastic.

But it’s going to be fun to watch the Megalithic Media start arguing for economic collapse.

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. He never said Fish Tank Cleaner once. Ever. 

But you know who did? 

The media. For days. 

You're wrong on every count here. You got duped. Because you WANTED it to be true. Because your brain is broken.

Don't bother with this #######, DR

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I would never cite the Blaze though like I never cite Huffington Post or Mother Jones unless they're linking an article to more mainstream news sources like the WSJ, Reuters, USA Today, etc..

Yet mainstream holds a bias that others do not. It is so hard to know. 

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There is no fear in this dojo, Jrober. Toughen up. Fear and panic are the enemies in times like this.

It is a fact, and it is driven by NYC metro area.  As Cuomo said today, the federal government needs to provide thousands of respirators from its emergency stock (not 400) since it is the epicenter of the crisis.  I'm sure the city will be bustling with work by next week though....

1 minute ago, TPS said:

It is a fact, and it is driven by NYC metro area.  As Cuomo said today, the federal government needs to provide thousands of respirators from its emergency stock (not 400) since it is the epicenter of the crisis.  I'm sure the city will be bustling with work by next week though....

It's a fact that fear and panic are bigger killers in times of crisis than anything else. We knew bigger numbers were coming. Being afraid of it solves nothing. Panicking about it solves nothing. It increases the chances you'll get sick, in fact. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TPS said:

You are right. Providing respirators is a smart decision. It is not fear and panic like fukrhino says.

A perfect example....................thank you.

NEVER LET A PANDEMIC GO TO WASTE: NY physicians urge Gov. Cuomo to ban tobacco to battle coronavirus.

Sure..........it would be great if everyone stopped smoking..........it's a filthy habit.

But can you see how the "cure" would be worse than disease.................it would only add to the problems........

How the media twists......

Nope. It’s Hope, it’s a target, something to aspire to... have to have a vision.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a fact that fear and panic are bigger killers in times of crisis than anything else. We knew bigger numbers were coming. Being afraid of it solves nothing. Panicking about it solves nothing. It increases the chances you'll get sick, in fact. :beer: 

All about trying to save American lives. Those respirators and ventilators will save American people lifes.  To help them out. People are struggling, doctors, police, fireman, nurses among others struggling to fight this. All around the world.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

All about trying to save American lives. Those respirators and ventilators will save American people lifes.  To help them out. People are struggling, doctors, police, fireman, nurses among others struggling to fight this. All around the world.

No argument. 

But my point still stands. Being afraid, as Jrober seems to be, is a sure fire way to make a mistake in times like this. Panic and fear are to be avoided, not encouraged. 

• Like (+1) 3