The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

Thinks wearing a mask while at home on the computer is protecting other people -- because he's an even bigger moron than his online persona paints him as. :lol: 

Someone told him that a mask is cheaper than Norton Anti-Virus. Should we tell him that fish tank cleaner is not a substitute for a doctor prescribed medication? 

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Imagine living a life where posting political gibberish in a Buffalo Bills chat room is how you spend the bulk of your waking moments.

Now, that's sad.

The fact that without mentioning a name, we all know who I'm referring to makes it even sadder. 

You think highly of yourself.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Imagine living a life where posting political gibberish in a Buffalo Bills chat room is how you spend the bulk of your waking moments.

Now, that's sad.

The fact that without mentioning a name, we all know who I'm referring to makes it even sadder. 

The final tap out.

You're arguments have been beaten so badly, so repeatedly, by so many, that you are ultimately left to yell "Yeah, well at least I don't spend all day posting gibberish on a Buffalo Bills message board!" before leaving to opine at TBD about why you still think Josh Allen is a schitty quarterback.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

One coronavirus death in the United States was reported every 44 seconds during the month of April.

MAGA!!!!

If Trump had put Jared Kushner in charge of a bio lab here and that lab was compromised causing the virus to leak, you'd have a point. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Now, that's sad.

Tiberius has upped his appearances to include evenings and weekends.  Nobody was close to him even before that.  Then there is the issue of sock accounts for Tiberius.

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

If Trump had put Jared Kushner in charge of a bio lab here and that lab was compromised causing the virus to leak, you'd have a point. 

Not coincidentally it seems Joe Biden sexually abuses a 14-year-old every 44 seconds...since 1936.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hold on a minute here.

Originally, earlier today, you said that the President ignored his intelligence agencies in November and December.

You posted six stories that all relate to one ABC News report. I guess you are trying to buttress your claim.

Did you read the stories or just the headlines?

These articles don’t say that the President was aware of any report in November or December. They say January 3rd.  They say that the November and December report (the existence of which was actually denied by the agency that was claimed to have made it) was apparently given to the Pentagon because of the possible threat to military personnel in Asia.  Do you know whether the Pentagon ignored the report?  Has anyone claimed that the intelligence report included a threat to American Citizens on US soil?  

Do you want to keep rummaging around the internet and actually find some proof of what you assert, or is this all of it?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The final tap out.

You're arguments have been beaten so badly, so repeatedly, by so many, that you are ultimately left to yell "Yeah, well at least I don't spend all day posting gibberish on a Buffalo Bills message board!" before leaving to opine at TBD about why you still think Josh Allen is a schitty quarterback.

I thought he was pretty good last year.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Now, that's sad.

We’re talking about BillStime here, right?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

We’re talking about BillStime here, right?

Careful. Kemp is quick to try to doxx people who dare speak their own mind. Fortunately, he's as talented at that endeavor as he is with the rest of his posting history on this board.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Now, that's sad.

If all you're going to do is give people *****, can you at least try to make it funny?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

My life is better today than it was 4 years ago. I'm healthy. Nearly everyone I know is. Our foreign policy is no longer BOHICA. I pay less in taxes. My 401K was doing great until the Wuhan Flu was unleashed on the world and covered up by China. Most Americans are waking up to the fact that China is our enemy and we need to bring production back home. This time has also proven that people are by and large, good, and will help their neighbors when times are tough. Unless they're broken people who want Orangemanbad to fail so much that they root for tragedy and do nothing to help.

More people are realizing the media works against us and tries to divide us. We're combating human trafficking now rather than letting it flow freely. We stopped funding Iranian terrorism, drug running and human trafficking. Things will be back to normal soon and we'll be stronger after getting through it (as long as people remember they have rights). The amount of innovation that will come out of this will be a good thing.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. Brady isn't a Patriot and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. Things are way better.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Data from 60% of the states but still an important trend to watch. 

https://twitter.com/ScottGottliebMD/status/1256308870810656769?s=20

Good one.

I was talking to a friend about a month ago. I told him that I think NYC was in it for a long time. He said he thing

ks the opposite. Since NYC was in it earliest then they will be out first.  He is probably right, but we’ve got a ver conservative Governor and mayor when it comes to re-opening. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Orange County is the Florida of California.

Yet, Trump knew in November.

Huntington Beach is in Orange County?  

I thought it was in 716.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Orange County is the Florida of California.

Yet, Trump knew in November.

You are fullofshit. The half a dozen links you supplied earlier to back that contention up were all crap, based on the one ABC repeat of a CNN made up report. You are out of your league here. How did you graduate to PPP from the kiddie table? 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

3zn40g.jpg

You conveniently forget the fact that Trump broke his association long ago with Epstein when he found out that he was a sicko.

But hey, why let facts get in the way of posting a picture from 40,000 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1