The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CORONAVIRUS NEWS YOU CAN USE: 

Mas-turbation boosts your immune system, helping you fight off infection and illness.

Between that and the protective effect of hard liquor, 

I feel like a lot of y’all will do just fine.

(Really, Thats blocked ? )

Don't worry, not in real life.:devil:

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CORONAVIRUS NEWS YOU CAN USE: 

Mas-turbation boosts your immune system, helping you fight off infection and illness.

Between that and the protective effect of hard liquor, 

I feel like a lot of y’all will do just fine.

(Really, Thats blocked ? )

That's great on the first link lol. That's a positive. 

Drinking can be ok  (maybe not for coronavirus)but can be bad doing it everyday. That liver needs a break. Among other stuff. Plus i'm a bad drunk told myself quitting today.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

That's great on the first link lol. That's a positive. 

Drinking can be ok but can be bad doing it everyday. That liver needs a break. Among other stuff. Plus i'm a bad drunk told myself quitting today.

Don't conflate bad posting with being a bad drunk. 

Per your admission earlier.?

• Haha (+1) 1

The story making the rounds right now is that at least 1 person who attended CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference), which is a multi-day event and ended on 2/29/20, has been confirmed to have the virus. Ted Cruz placed himself under voluntary quarantine until 14 days from the contact that he had with the individual (his contact was 10 days ago, so he is almost clear). His statement:

According to the WHO: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses

The “incubation period” means the time between catching the virus and beginning to have symptoms of the disease. Most estimates of the incubation period for COVID-19 range from 1-14 days, most commonly around five days. These estimates will be updated as more data become available.

So, it would seem quite plausible that the infected individual (who has not yet been outed, but is apparently a donor) was not a carrier during CPAC and was exposed in early March.

And if you guessed that the Leftists are being their usual, vile selves about the situation, you would be correct.

CORONAVIRUS: Reasons Not To Panic.

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: LOL We’re All Gonna Die Coronavirus Edition. 

“The media is stuck in a permanent state of awful on any subject which requires President Trump’s input, and they’ve certainly lived down to their reputation with this story. In fact, the CPAC coronavirus angle provided new opportunities for them to be awful.”

It’s what they do.

Coronavirus going to hit its peak and start falling sooner than you think

by Michael Fumento

Original Article

• Like (+1) 1