Chandler#81

Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Just now, NoSaint said:

the owners do a little something with building it.

And those guys get their moment too. 

See, i don't understand that. Never will

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Nantz: "Kansas City fans, are you ready to go back to the Super Bowl?"

How many Chiefs fans at the game were alive the last time they were there (50 years ago)?

I'm not a Chiefs fan but I remember rooting for the purple people eaters and I'm not 'that' old. At least I think I'm not.

This league doesn’t wanna see Bills Mafia if the Bills win a home divisional championship game!!! 

Chiefs have some good fans... Chief Kingdom (boring, never heard that) is not Bills Mafia...

30 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

was there more than one flag thrown on that play? The side judge probably wasn’t flagging the hold. 

There were two flags on the play. Illegal formation and holding. They accepted the holding penalty.

The fact that so many people fall for these types of tweets/posts is disturbing though. People will believe anything as long as it jells with their previously held belief.

Edited by MDH
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Did you or did you not call for him to be drafted

Does it really matter now though, Joe?  I was as shocked (and disappointed) as anybody else when the Bills didn't draft Mahomes.  But at some point it doesn't matter anymore.  For me it was shortly after that draft -- where you realize that as a fan all you can do is to hope that riding with Peterman and Taylor was a bridge to drafting another QB in the first round later.  Which they did.

Edited by Groin

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I'm not a Chiefs fan but I remember rooting for the purple people eaters and I'm not 'that' old. At least I think I'm not.

Probably quite a few.  I remember them all.

By the way,  Kelce is such a no class arse.

Edited by jkeerie

Just now, Groin said:

Does it really matter now though, Joe?  I was as shocked (and disappointed) as anybody else when the Bills didn't draft Mahomes.  But at some point it doesn't matter any more.  For me it was shortly after that draft -- where you realize that as a fan all you can do is to hope that riding with Peterman and Taylor was a bridge to drafting another QB in the first round later.  Which they did.

Yeah it does matter. If you're here whining about the bills not drafting the guy and you didn't want him on draft day, you need to be quiet. 

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Yeah it does matter. If you're here whining about the bills not drafting the guy and you didn't want him on draft day, you need to be quiet. 

No, I'm not here really whining about anything, much less not having drafted Mahomes.

Well done chiefs. Shut up those run and play defense folks. Thank you very much

8 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

I just find it strange how you don't let the team (HC and QB/Captain) get up and accept it when they do all the work.

Now i know the Billionaires put their own money in, but that's strange to get my head around

It's because the NFL loves rich dudes more than anything in the world.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Now, does Romo go to ESPN?

Depends if CBS is in cap hell.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Hey I love the run and play defense teams.. 

We still have 49ers hope 😜

11 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Probably quite a few.  I remember them all.

By the way,  Kelce is such a no class arse.

What makes you say that?

27 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

That’s why I think it may have been an illegal formation, the receiver probably needed to be off the line of scrimmage, but usually both are called, if the same ref called the holding, his flag was already thrown...

As far as I have ever watched football they always announce both penalties and just say one is declined though.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

hey its not our fault tannehill and Tenny Turned into pumpkins

11 minutes ago, Groin said:

No, I'm not here really whining about anything, much less not having drafted Mahomes.

Not saying YOU specifically, providing reasoning for my post.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tcali said:

hey its not our fault tannehill and Tenny Turned into pumpkins

Don’t need Tannehill Run and Play defense. That is what I was told all week. 

yep THAT didn’t work 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MDH said:

There were two flags on the play. Illegal formation and holding. They accepted the holding penalty.

The fact that so many people fall for these types of tweets/posts is disturbing though. People will believe anything as long as it jells with their previously held belief.

excellent. That’s what i figured but others said there was only a single flag thrown. The 3 second clip didn’t fool me.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

As far as I have ever watched football they always announce both penalties and just say one is declined though.

This is true, but officials make mistakes every game Wayne Arnold said he saw a 2nd flag on other side, so they must have just not announced the first flag...

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What makes you say that?

Just some of the crap he says in interviews. Maybe it's just that he comes off as an immature "party dude."  That probably would have been more appropriate to say.

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Just some of the crap he says in interviews. Maybe it's just that he comes off as an immature "party dude."  That probably would have been more appropriate to say.

Kelce was the guy who told Sammy to "adjust your body language" last week when they were down vs Houston.  I write it off as Kelce just being excited

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Kelce was the guy who told Sammy to "adjust your body language" last week when they were down vs Houston.  I write it off as Kelce just being excited

Actually,  if he said that, I give him a lot of credit. 

25 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

See, i don't understand that. Never will

pegula and Dan Snyder are 6 of one, half dozen the other? Al Davis vs Mike brown vs the Rooney’s?