Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Eh they hung w Baltimore and their offense

True.. Maybe I’m not giving our defense enough credit but the NE debacle and Houston 2nd half doesn’t have me too confident in them holding KC under 25. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Are you saying that we have the same type of offensive players as the Chiefs do?

I am mostly talking about the little check downs and quick passes that Mahomes gets out, especially against pressure. I get it that our skill guys are not good, but Mahomes seems to always makes the smart read. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Oh I 100% agree. 

I was bitching about this strategy all year. Frustrating and ridiculous. The offense in general was frustrating.... amazing the chiefs can put up 51 points and we struggle to break 20....was really hoping Daboll would get hired by Cleveland.  

I just don’t think it’s amazing if you look at the Chiefs offensive roster , then look at the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Oh I 100% agree. 

I was bitching about this strategy all year. Frustrating and ridiculous. The offense in general was frustrating.... amazing the chiefs can put up 51 points and we struggle to break 20....was really hoping Daboll would get hired by Cleveland.  

I was 50/50 on it, kind of wanted him to stay for coninuaty, but would not have been too upset if he was hired by Cleveland 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

If there's any payback for the Texans beating us last week, it's this game for sure. Blowing a 24 point lead in 3 minutes is terrible  

1 hour ago, Jasovon said:

Football Gods are very very angry at the Texans for their undeserved win last week. You love to see it. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Romo is going a bit over the top with his Mahomes/KC love.

Mahomes is a great young QB playing on a talent-loaded offense for a great offensive coach, but they have actually NOT been the most dominant offense in football this year.

Mahomes is fantastic

I never saw this coming when it was 24-0