How Long Before Dems Go To Iran to Apologize?

Irv

I can see it now.  Pelosi, Schumer and the gang of idiots hop on a plane and beg for Iran's forgiveness in yet, another B.S. political stunt.  Pathetic.

Edited by Irv
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Irv said:

I can see it now.  Pelosi, Schumer and the gang of idiots hop on a plane and beg for Iran's forgiveness in yet, another B.S. political stunt.  Pathetic.

When they do go, I hope they charter a Ukrainian airplane. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, Irv said:

I can see it now.  Pelosi, Schumer and the gang of idiots hop on a plane and beg for Iran's forgiveness in yet, another B.S. political stunt.

Same ones who applauded and back slapped Obama for his terrorist take outs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/12/07/president-obama-likes-to-brag-about-the-terrorists-he-has-taken-out-how-many-is-that-exactly/

Still not a word from any Lib pol or media expressing support for the Iranian people protesting their oppressive government.

Pelosi, Schumer and those of their ilk, are clearly the haters.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Still not a word from any Lib pol or media expressing support for the Iranian people protesting their oppressive government.

Pelosi was on some show and gave the pish posh to the notion that protests were about anything other than just the plane.  It's one thing to not support them, but to not acknowledge them is downright 1984.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/8/2020 at 2:10 PM, Irv said:

I love this! It hasn't happened but the cultists treat it like it is true.

I know two Trump supporters pretty well. One said she was a BIG Sabres fan, but knew nothing at all about hockey, didn't pay attention when the games were being played, but held the strongest opinions about this or that Sabres issue. Real idiot. 

The other one protested Obama Care with a sign saying "No Taxation Without Representation!" I told him he did have representation. He said that didn't count. 

I guess the Dems will be attacking four embassies, too. 

9 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Reminds me of the Republicans response to Libya and Egypt protests and the overthrow of corrupt regimes, only I think the Republicans cried more, started investigations and ate poop. 

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

... I know two Trump supporters pretty well. One said she was a BIG Sabres fan, but knew nothing at all about hockey, didn't pay attention when the games were being played, but held the strongest opinions about this or that Sabres issue. Real idiot. ...

so... pretty much like you and politics, huh?

• Like (+1) 2

..wait......the Ayatollah promises bringing justice....

Published 4 hours ago

Iran vows to 'punish' those responsible for shooting down Ukrainian plane as arrests are made

By Greg Norman | Fox News

Iran announced Tuesday authorities have arrested those responsible for accidentally shooting down a Ukrainian passenger plane last week as President Hassan Rouhani said that anyone involved in the “painful and unforgivable” mishap “should be punished.”

The arrests come as Iran’s judiciary also has taken 30 people into custody over street protests that have erupted inside the Islamic Republic following the plane disaster. The shootdown and the lack of transparency from Iranian officials – who initially claimed the crash was the result of a mechanical failure – has reignited anger at the country’s leadership.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/arrests-made-over-shootdown-of-ukrainian-plane-that-killed-176-people-irans-judiciary-says

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Reminds me of the Republicans response to Libya and Egypt protests and the overthrow of corrupt regimes. 

Same time when Obama used military force against Libya that didn't require Congressional approval.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Whataboutism you ***** hypocrite.  

It's worse than whataboutism. It's fiction. He still pushes and believes a narrative that was thoroughly debunked by his own people... because he's a weak minded simpleton. Not a serious person, and certainly not worth responding to. He has no idea what is happening on any given day, let alone with regards to the biggest scandal in US history.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Isn't Trump already apologizing to Russia for us trying to hold them accountable for stealing the 2016 election? 

I'm sure the pallets of cash on on their way!  And more to come after November 3rd.

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah didn’t you know that His Fearless Leader is such a good hunter he has single handedly killed every male deer in NK. With a slingshot!  

Actually I did.  Because Lil Kim actually said so.