Michael Irvin and Mooch predict 3 TD's for Hopkins today

Irvin says that Hopkins scores 3 tds on T. White today.  I thought the other guys would laugh him off, since T White hasn't given up any touchdowns yet this season.  But no, Mariucci says he'll go for 115 yards and 3 scores.  

I hope we shut them down and move on.  These guys make me wanna puke, then shout.  

Where's the respect?  There is none.  Not from these two idiots.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Irvin says that Hopkins scores 3 tds on T. White today.  I thought the other guys would laugh him off, since T White hasn't given up any touchdowns yet this season.  But no, Mariucci says he'll go for 115 yards and 3 scores.  

I hope we shut them down and move on.  These guys make me wanna puke, then shout.  

Where's the respect?  There is none.  Not from these two idiots.

Cocaine’s a helluva drug 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

I had just tuned in to see Irvin's comments.  Next came Mooch, now they are focused on the Patriots.

tuning in to see Irvin makes you the problem! Stop doing it and guys like him won’t Have a platform for their jibberish 

Come On Man when are those two ever right about anything?

They had the Cowgirls beating us by 2 scores.

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

tuning in to see Irvin makes you the problem! Stop doing it and guys like him won’t Have a platform for their jibberish 

Yeah listen to Michael Robinson he is much more objective and he likes the Bills :)

• Like (+1) 1