GM Dorsey meeting with Haslam - He's out

Reed83HOF

Just now, Doc Brown said:

McDermott probably had a significant role in bringing Beane in here so it depends on the situation.

They were a package deal and the timing of the hires was just different. They interviewed together as a package deal with SF.

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They're probably going to offer some coach full control.

Sounds like depodesta is getting full control (he doesn’t even live in Cleveland)

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The Packers are largely built thru FA?

Primarily referring to Preston and Za’Darius Smith who took them from out of the playoffs to a bye. They also start Turner and Amos who were signed this offseason. That’s just off the top of my head. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Roman/Caserio maybe? They played at JCU together I believe 

That’s McDaniels. I think Roman was at U of R.

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dorsey’s job should be in question, especially if the new HC wants his own guy. I personally don’t think Dorsey has been a good GM. He’s better fit for a personnel guy, not face of the  FO.

...Rebate Jimmy needs a second Brinks truck for the millions he's paying out to FORMER HC's and soon to be GM......and we thought Boy Danny Snyder had a screw loose with stripped threads......."welcome aboard Daboll"???..............

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Primarily referring to Preston and Za’Darius Smith who took them from out of the playoffs to a bye. They also start Turner and Amos who were signed this offseason. That’s just off the top of my head. 

That’s McDaniels. I think Roman was at U of R.

Roman and mcdaniels both  went to John Carroll. Daboll went to U of R.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They let him hire the last coach so I’m guessing they wouldnt let him hire this one and one thing led to another

i don't know that Kitchens was Dorsey's hire, may very well have been. just seems that Baker hired Kitchens more than anything.