Texans want the Bills; Plan to start McCarron at QB today

With the AFC South clinched, the Houston Texans are expected to start quarterback AJ McCarron in Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans with Deshaun Watsonserving as the backup, a source told ESPN's Dianna Russini. Per ESPN.

Probably realize the Chargers have little chance to beat the Chiefs.

Edited by Lieutenant Aldo Raine

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

He is trying to say that because the Texans aren't trying to win the game that they want to play the Bills.

Your a fart smeller 

I mean a smart feller 

? 

Just now, Foxx said:

what is the over/under on the threads started after this game, that we should have kept McCarron?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

With the AFC South clinched, the Houston Texans are expected to start quarterback AJ McCarron in Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans with Deshaun Watsonserving as the backup, a source told ESPN's Dianna Russini. Per ESPN.

Probably realize the Chargers have little chance to beat the Chiefs.

Lieutenant, I think this is a case for "Punctuation Saves Lives", but in the Christmas spirit I shall FIFY

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Texans want the Bills; Plan to start McCarron at QB today

Glad the Texans are getting some rest before our matchup. Suckers. We’re going to beat the ***** out of ourselves for a meaningless divisional game in which the team we’re playing has said they’re treating it like their own personal playoff. We’re going to be hobbled but we will have so much more experience coming into wild card weekend. It’s way better than rest.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Texans don’t want their actual season ended in a meaningless game. They are being smart. Don’t put the guy that can win you playoff games at risk in a COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS GAME.....take the hint please Buffalo.

5-D chess by McDermott.

What's crazy is that there is a small but real possibility that the #3 Texans play the #6 Titans for the third time in four weeks. That situation would require the Texans beating the same team three times in four weeks, which is a difficult task for any NFL team to do to another.

30 minutes ago, mattynh said:

That does not mean they “want the bills”

Yeah not a fan of the title. Misleading, since Watson is banged up and Hopkins is sick. Resting guys does not mean they “want” to play the Bills. But hey if McDermott can turn it into some kind of motivation I’m all for it 

Edited by YoloinOhio