Chances Bills play first game of wildcard weekend?

Negan

3 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

A source  I know and trust says Kim Pegula is pushing the NFL for a Sunday game because of the Sabres game Saturday night. "The NFL is listening to Kim" he said.

Then if that happens most likely early CBS call with Nantz and Romo

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/26/2019 at 10:55 PM, Augie said:

Rut Row! 

The wife has to be in Newport Beach, CA Jan 1-4. I accepted that trip a while back because she loves it there and I’ve never been. I wasn’t thinking about details! I may have messed up! There will always be other trips. She, of course, has no idea that it’s a HUGE football weekend. 

Oops! 

Why cant you find a sports bar in Cali? 

15 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Seems to me that if worse comes to worse he can watch it on his phone on the NFL mobile app... just can't use wifi.

17 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Saturday would be travel day. Could get in airport bars and probably on the plane. As it turns out, a death in her family today may alter those plans. Uncle Musa had Alzheimer’s and it was probably a blessing. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Saturday would be travel day. Could get in airport bars and probably on the plane. As it turns out, a death in her family today may alter those plans. Uncle Musa had Alzheimer’s and it was probably a blessing. 

Ah man I am sorry to hear that. Dementia/alzheimers is a terrible disease process. Prayers and best of luck.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

My second job, at a local high-end restaurant, virtually guarantees I'm unable to watch anything on Saturdays from 4 pm to about midnight. 

The generationally-indelible Bengals-vs-Steelers outcome two years ago? Yep, I was working. 

Kind of ironic given our access to the Bills and Sabres over the years, that we'd miss such historically significant contests due to the job...but I'm mostly convinced the wildcard game will be Saturday at 4:30. Can I afford to quit? THAT'S the question...

sounds like a good time to come down with the flue.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I booked my flight to Houston for a Saturday game.  I'll have time to change it with the 24 hour cancellation policy.  We'll know for sure tomorrow so I should be good.

Just did the same. Sunday will be tougher to pull off but either way, I’m going. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm flying Delta and using my points.  It was 43,000 for my trip....pretty good rate 6 days before departure.  I talked to @Kirby Jackson and he has family members paying over $1,000 for flights.

I had some Amex points, taking Delta out of Raleigh. I imagine by tonight they’ll be $1500+!

On 12/27/2019 at 4:07 PM, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I'm a part time solo musician. Lots of weekend gigs.

I have had the next two weekends blocked off from booking for months with the word "PLAYOFFS" written in my calendar ❤

So happy to be rewarded. Big party planned at my buddy's house no matter when it is. 

Cant wait. Go Bills

What about championship Sunday? 

• Like (+1) 1