Edelman admits faking head injury in Bills game

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

No offense here: isn't there a disconnect between a guy faking an injury to get out of an obvious penalty and championing your team's toughness?

No offence taken. I'm referring to fans not players. This goes to knowing football. It was very obvious immediately what went down. If someone didn't know I would say they don't know much about football

1 hour ago, Ray Finkel said:

They should have drug tested him after the game.

They may have for all we know.  

2 minutes ago, FriendlyFire said:

No offence taken. I'm referring to fans not players. This goes to knowing football. It was very obvious immediately what went down. If someone didn't know I would say they don't know much about football

I'm not sure what aspersions you're attempting to cast here.

What I will say is that it was handled properly. Obvious penalty was called, and the player was forced to go through the full protocol to be cleared.

Bush league? Yes. Anything more than a situation that arose and was properly addressed? No.

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

What I will say is that it was handled properly. Obvious penalty was called, and the player was forced to go through the full protocol to be cleared.

Bush league? Yes. Anything more than a situation that arose and was properly addressed? No.

since 1/2 the board is telling me the game didn't even matter, and the Bills really didn't try their best, and a large proportion screaming that Edelman is the worst person ever....

this will be a fun 2 weeks...

39 minutes ago, BigPappy said:

It is true, I saw the post game interview this morning. as to why? Because he's an idiot that has had to many head injuries in the past and lacks the common sense to think of the potential consequences of his actions.

Edelman has missed two games in his career do to concussions. It was the same one that caused him to miss the two games. His head injury status is fairly clean.

7 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I would agree except for the bush league part. I thought it was heady :-) but very obvious.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Fined for what?

And they want to be taken seriously.   

14 minutes ago, FriendlyFire said:

Edelman has missed two games in his career do to concussions. It was the same one that caused him to miss the two games. His head injury status is fairly clean.

I was really using sarcasm to state how much of an a-hole he is vs giving a factual basis of his number of head injuries. Sorry. my sarcasm part of the brain is not fully functioning today and I didn't type that out well enough to make it clear. 

Of course those 2 games are only reported concussions. I wouldn't be surprised if he and many other players have had unreported concussions.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BigPappy said:

I was really using sarcasm to state how much of an a-hole he is vs giving a factual basis of his number of head injuries. Sorry. my sarcasm part of the brain is not fully functioning today and I didn't type that out well enough to make it clear. 

Of course those 2 games are only reported concussions. I wouldn't be surprised if he and many other players have had unreported concussions.

Sorry I missed the sarcasm. I think he's a pretty good guy but not the sharpest tool in the shed. Concussions go with the territory. He's had 4 grade 1's that we know about, The SB one, the one that caused him to miss two games and two that he passed protocol and returned to the game.    

• Like (+1) 1

He is easily one of the most hateable guys in the nfl. The epitome of little man syndrome and a proven cheater.  We would love him if he was a Bill though. 

but given the climate of football, this should be taken very seriously.  Head injuries aren’t to be joked about. 

25 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I have no problem with him faking an injury to draw a penalty.

Still, I hate the guy.

Completely disagree. It’s why I can never get into soccer fully and it’s creep into basketball.  Football players are supposed to be warriors. I don’t want the BS in football especially faking something as serious as a head injury. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rico said:

Good times!

He was going to need his kidneys replaced in a few years after all that HGH anyway...........but now after his brush with death he can get accelerated up the list in the US and have the work done at Massachusetts General.........instead of having his henchman steal kidneys from tourists in the DR until he got a match and then having some dude with a Costa Rican medical degree do the procedure.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Oh come on. It was hilarious. If Tre White did that, we’d be having a parade for him. He screwed himself by having to go to the locker room for a bit, but this hating the Pats just because we can’t beat them is silly. 

Yeah, Jules is a real riot: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001004922/article/roundup-julian-edelman-fined-63k-for-penalties

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Not saying he’s a great guy. But threads like this are like the virgins in high school hating the pretty girls because they won’t talk to them.  And yes, the Pats are pretty girls. 

let’s just beat them for ***** once.