NE clock operator- Bobby Kraft

racecitybills

Maybe it is just me but I think the NE clock operator, Bobby Kraft, needs more training.  How is it even possible that in the most important drive of an nfl  game The clock keeps running TWICE and has to be corrected?  High school clock operators don’t make those errors.  
deliberate.   They cheat at everything. 

Edited by racecitybills
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, racecitybills said:

Maybe it just me but I think the NE clock operator, Bobby Kraft, needs more training.  How is it even possible that in the most important drive of an nfl  game The clock keeps running TWICE and has to be corrected?  High school clock operators don’t make those errors.  

They sure do. Though in t his case was it really helping them? The Bills had enough time to score for sure, whatever they did. There would have been nothing left for Brady if the Bills had scored. Still, even the ref seemed pissed off. And at least the refs called both pick plays!

Edited by Jerome007
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jerome007 said:

They sure do. Though in t his case was it really helping them? The Bills had enough time to score for sure, whatever they did. They would have been nothing left for Brady of the Bills had scored. Still, even the ref seemed pissed off. And at least the refs called both pick plays!

GENTLEMEN.... please reset the game clock...

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, racecitybills said:

Maybe it just me but I think the NE clock operator, Bobby Kraft, needs more training.  How is it even possible that in the most important drive of an nfl  game The clock keeps running TWICE and has to be corrected?  High school clock operators don’t make those errors.  

It’s just disgusting how the Pats cheat, then the NFL just continues to look the other way. On top of that they have the refs in their pockets. Constant “just give it to em” moments and beneficial penalties and non-calls all game. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, racecitybills said:

Over the years and all the Shadiness... I do feel stuff like that is deliberate.

• Like (+1) 1

It was absolutely deliberate. This is an NFL clock operator. High school clock operators do make that error, but they are often volunteers. This man gets paid very well to watch the game and operate the clock. That’s a mistake that absolutely no one operating a clock while watching the game should make. Absolutely zero chance that running it there and subsequently running it after a Bills timeout were simply “mistakes”. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

When Edelman hit the ground and laid there. Make no mistake, he was trying to draw a penalty.

They push the boundaries at every step.

Thankfully they called penalties early and on regarding their pick plays.

One of the games bright spots if you hate cheaters. When the ref threw the flag on Edelman.

It landed right in front of his face. he got up quickly after that.

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, racecitybills said:

Maybe it is just me but I think the NE clock operator, Bobby Kraft, needs more training.  How is it even possible that in the most important drive of an nfl  game The clock keeps running TWICE and has to be corrected?  High school clock operators don’t make those errors.  

The clock is kept on the field by the refs. They more than once told the clock operator to reset the clock.

that is the "patriot way". Homefield advantage in Foxboro.

havn't heard a word from the league regarding spygate 2 yet. Coincidence? along with every other "coincidence" that has benefitted the Patriots for the last 20 years. How the league can hold Kraft, BB and TB12 in such high regard is disgraceful. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

The clock is kept on the field by the refs. They more than once told the clock operator to reset the clock.

Dude just leave this damn board if you’re going to be ignorant and never see anything behind your Patriots goggles. 

You constantly defend blatant *****. NEWS FLASH! THE PATRIOTS CHEAT!

Edited by Do The Reich Thing

I always keep a stopwatch going for games watched 

they messed up twice BAD in the 4th but were corrected each time

the TV clock isn’t official and is often adjusted during commercial breaks if you pay attention to this kind of thing, like I do

3 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

that is the "patriot way". Homefield advantage in Foxboro.

havn't heard a word from the league regarding spygate 2 yet. Coincidence? along with every other "coincidence" that has benefitted the Patriots for the last 20 years. How the league can hold Kraft, BB and TB12 in such high regard is disgraceful. 

Yup not to mention they have a guy indicted on a federal cocaine charge starting in their secondary. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

The line judge's watch is only used as a backup mechanism.  The stadium clock is the official clock used in all circumstances barring technical failure.

Look, you guys just shurg and want to know why other teams view your team as a bunch of serial cheaters.  It's stuff like this.  It's the inappropriate taping of the Bengals/Browns game.  It's deflategate.  It's the shooing off the field that McDermott had to do to little Belichick before the last game they played in Buffalo.  It's the original Spygate scandal.  It's the dirty plays from Edelman and Gronkowski.  It's the picking through garbage of the visiting team's hotel to collect intel (thanks Coy Wire for doing something useful).

No other team has consistently had this amount of nonsense around their franchise.  None.  The Pats* fans like to point out that it must be the overwhelming success that causes everyone to hate them, but yet other franchises that have many Super Bowls (Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Green Bay, etc) don't have anywhere near the hate that Billy Belichick, Bob Kraft, and Ernie Adams have generated for New England.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

The line judge's watch is only used as a backup mechanism.  The stadium clock is the official clock used in all circumstances barring technical failure.

Look, you guys just shurg and want to know why other teams view your team as a bunch of serial cheaters.  It's stuff like this.  It's the inappropriate taping of the Bengals/Browns game.  It's deflategate.  It's the shooing off the field that McDermott had to do to little Belichick before the last game they played in Buffalo.  It's the original Spygate scandal.  It's the dirty plays from Edelman and Gronkowski.  It's the picking through garbage of the visiting team's hotel to collect intel (thanks Coy Wire for doing something useful).

No other team has consistently had this amount of nonsense around their franchise.  None.  The Pats* fans like to point out that it must be the overwhelming success that causes everyone to hate them, but yet other franchises that have many Super Bowls (Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Green Bay, etc) don't have anywhere near the hate that Billy Belichick, Bob Kraft, and Ernie Adams have generated for New England.

Barring technical failure or operator error per article 4

The line judge should always be able to correct the time clock operator realistically. Because errors occasionally happen 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think that was his point.  The clock operator sucked.  They didn't always have the down/distance correct either.

1 hour ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Yup not to mention they have a guy indicted on a federal cocaine charge starting in their secondary. 

Don't worry.  He will be suspended as soon as the season is over for the Pats.  The investigation on spygate 2.0 will likely also conclude shortly afterwards.