Pancho would be loving this...

14 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

...he really would.

So would my dad, and many of those out there whose loved ones live on in their hearts and in their memories and as some of us believe, in the hereafter.

Cheer loudly Pancho and Patsy and all you others.

We will hear...we will know.

GO BILLS.

image.jpeg.63db0246a6a0102535138e661ef73731.jpeg

Last Bills game my brother and I went to together was the 2011 Pats game..what an awesome game. Little bit of him sprinkled in lot and a little on the field! His kids went to his niche after the Dolphin game few years back and drank one with him to celebrate the drought be over.

BTW, i loved the guys on the video last week who bring their best friend to the games with them in the playmate cooler, i have to remember to make that change to my will. Where else would i want to spend my eternal weekends than with my nephews at Bills tailgates!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Last Bills game my brother and I went to together was the 2011 Pats game..what an awesome game. Little bit of him sprinkled in lot and a little on the field! His kids went to his niche after the Dolphin game few years back and drank one with him to celebrate the drought be over.

BTW, i loved the guys on the video last week who bring their best friend to the games with them in the playmate cooler, i have to remember to make that change to my will. Where else would i want to spend my eternal weekends than with my nephews at Bills tailgates!

I was thinking that, too, while I was typing this post.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

15 minutes ago, Wo-Bah said:

I sure hope we're coming into this.

I'm old enough to have been around in the 86-89 time frame when the Bills Super Bowl team was coming together and this feels the same. There were growing pains during that time, just like now, but you could tell greatness was ahead. I'd say that this is a more cohesive unit than that group- if you recall the Bickering Bills saga of '89

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

People are reacting like we broke the drought this year.  We didn't.  We did that a couple of years ago.

Not sure where this sentiment is coming from exactly.  Is it because we clinched a playoff spot a few weeks early? 

Don't get the raw excitement.  

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

...he really would.

So would my dad, and many of those out there whose loved ones live on in their hearts and in their memories and as some of us believe, in the hereafter.

Cheer loudly Pancho and Patsy and all you others.

We will hear...we will know.

GO BILLS.

image.jpeg.63db0246a6a0102535138e661ef73731.jpeg

Agree. Wish he was still around to experience it with us other Bills fans. It's been a while and he would be really enjoying this right now. I feel like he knows though for some reason.

Go Bills!

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

People are reacting like we broke the drought this year.  We didn't.  We did that a couple of years ago.

Not sure where this sentiment is coming from exactly.  Is it because we clinched a playoff spot a few weeks early? 

Winning 10 games again finally? Getting a playoff spot without having to have help. All around excitement about what this team has done and overall excitement about the future?

Really man?

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Really? You really don’t get the raw excitement of the fan base? Really? 

Check your pulse. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Allow me to explain: many of us are Bills' fans.

Those of us that are understood back on New Years Eve 2017 that ending the drought was nice, but that the team didn't really have the potential to take it too far.

This team, on the other hand, is good. Maybe very good.

And so those of us that are Bills' fans are pretty fired up that we have a team that could potentially contend for a championship--not only now, but also in the foreseeable future.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Big surprise coming from you

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It’s because we’re good and looking to be a contender for the foreseeable future 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Every time I watch a game now and if I start getting upset, I think about a guy like Pancho and how he was so positive and full of life and just love the games and enjoyed them. And suddenly I realize what is really important about being a Bills fan.

Never had the honor to meet Ezra in person, but was able to talk to him several times on twitter, would send him direct messages of encouragement and prayer during his battle with cancer. Always was positive and always had a kind word to say.

Seemed to me he was such an amazing soul.

Pancho Billa is our true spirit animal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2