Antonio Brown: Apology Tour - Preparing for return?

On 12/14/2019 at 11:27 PM, wppete said:

That I believe is his third time calling out white people this year alone. 

He called Mike Mayoc a f$&ken Cracker at Raiders training camp. He also called out “Caucasians” earlier this week and now all white cops.

Imagine if it was the other way around? A white player saying these things about black people and cops?  If any team signs him there will be a backlash I predict, I think people have had enough of the nonesense. 

Incognito comes to mind

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, wppete said:

really? I didn’t know do you have some links? Thanks. 

Really? So your memory is unable to recall Incognito’s little adventure In Miami texting inappropriate racist ***** to his teammate? Need I go on.....? He was just a tad chastised....just a tad

Edited by billsfan_34

11 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Really? So your memory is unable to recall Incognito’s little adventure In Miami texting inappropriate racist ***** to his teammate? Need I go on.....? He was just a tad chastised....just a tad

Yeah I didn't hear that one. Do you have a link? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Well - it appears he has now been officially charged with assault on the truck driver.

So for people wanting to sign him - the assault and battery charge costs him what a minimum of 4-6 games.  The sexual assault charges run him what about 8 games on the commissioners list.  The threats from a burner phone to another potential sexual assault victim- another potential couple of games.

My guess is anyone that signs him (if anyone is dumb enough to sign him)- has a player that is suspended for the entire year.  Does anyone take a risk on the potential backlash to get a guy in over a year?  Can he keep a lid on the crazy for a year while suspended?  

I think this is fascinating- I wouldn’t want him, but does someone take a shot?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Different positions. Different offenses. Jerruh was full of both AB's position and offense.

I meant they're both guys with legal issues.  And why not add another WR like him to the mix?  I know they have Cooper and Gallup.