Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

the only thing I wish JA would stop doing is the hard count. seems when he tries to draw them off sides with the hard count he tends to concentrate on that and to me it looks to disrupt the play/rhythm?

my eyes the only ones to see that?

He's pretty good at it just way too often it works on our side too.

Edited by Warcodered

Obviously, the best and least stressful thing for Bills fans would be for Buffalo to just beat Pittsburgh and clinch playoffs tomorrow night.

That being said, we all need to become giant Texans and Saints fans the next few weeks. Two Titans losses -- and they're against the desperate Texans twice and the Saints, so that's not super unrealistic, even with how well they've been playing -- also clinches playoffs for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Logic said:

Obviously, the best and least stressful thing for Bills fans would be for Buffalo to just beat Pittsburgh and clinch playoffs tomorrow night.

That being said, we all need to become giant Texans and Saints fans the next few weeks. Two Titans losses -- and they're against the desperate Texans twice and the Saints, so that's not super unrealistic, even with how well they've been playing -- also clinches playoffs for the Bills.

Isn't there a song about that?

Desperate Texans

Why don't you come to your senses?

You got Hopkins, now Watson  For three years now

Oh, you've had hard luck

I know that you've got your reasons

Watt's truncated seasons

Have hurt you for now

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Found this on rotoworld.  Thought others would like to see it...

pitts.thumb.jpg.fee596f8b40f9c0f7e59f2a64b8c174a.jpg

Looks like  their weak spots passing wise are against their LBers and Safeties.  Their corners are good.

I mean if you leave out Minkah then yes. This defense is solid top to bottom.

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's actually a really cool piece!  Great job capturing the Spirit of the Bills Fans without getting into some of the over-the-top too-far antics

Anyone who actually cared to know the origin of Bills Mafia in the first place knows it’s not about the table-smashing antics. I’m always surprised when supposed fans of the team don’t know that.