Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Process

GMFB: Are the Bills the best team in NY?

Recommended Posts

 

We are used to not getting love from the media..who cares. But this is the most ridiculous topic of discussion I've ever seen. Are the bills the best team in NY? The 9-3 Bills compared to the Jets and Giants? This is really a question?

 

I did a Google search of NFL teams after this because I thought I was going crazy and that there was another team in NY that I was missing.

 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, silly but it’s a talk show and they’re talking. There are still many people who don’t know much about us and this gets the word out more which many here complain doesn’t happen enough. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess i will be the first, yest the are the best team in NY, the only team in NY for that matter.

 

Considering where the jets and Giants are it is an easy question regardless.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Yes, silly but it’s a talk show and they’re talking. There are still many people who don’t know much about us and this gets the word out more which many here complain doesn’t happen enough. 

It's still a ridiculous topic/premise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beat the Ravens and we are arguably the best Team in the League!!!!! Let’s go!!!! 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an aside, I'm really put off by this narrative of "if the Bills beat Baltimore, they will be taken seriously/"

 

WTF!?!  NOONE HAS BEATEN BALTIMORE IN TWO MONTHS !!!   Why the hell is that our threshold for respectability??

 

 

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I guess i will be the first, yest the are the best team in NY, the only team in NY for that matter.

 

Considering where the jets and Giants are it is an easy question regardless.


I die of laughter every time I see your Profile photo 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if you include all sports then the Yankees and Islanders are better NY teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wppete said:

Beat the Ravens and we are arguably the best Team in the League!!!!! Let’s go!!!! 

 

Exactly - and losing to them doesn't mean the Bills are chumps.

 

Here's my only semi-optimistic prediction:

 

Bills lose to Ravens, Pats lose to Chiefs, then the Bills win out and WIN THE AFC EAST. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BobChalmers said:

 

Exactly - and losing to them doesn't mean the Bills are chumps.

 

Here's my only semi-optimistic prediction:

 

Bills lose to Ravens, Pats lose to Chiefs, then the Bills win out and WIN THE AFC EAST. 


If we win the East and top seed would be insane! Home field advantage in the playoffs! The weather alone will beat down our opponents! Let’s go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, the question can be made deeper than it appears. They are certainly in the conversation for best team in NY / NY area

 

Major League Baseball

·         New York Mets

·         New York Yankees
 

Basketball

National Basketball Association

·         Brooklyn Nets

·         New York Knicks
 

Women's National Basketball Association

·         New York Liberty
 

American football

National Football League

·         New York Giants

·         New York Jets

·         Buffalo Bills

 

 

·         Ice hockey

National Hockey League

·         New Jersey Devils

·         New York Islanders

·         New York Rangers

·         Buffalo Sabres

 

Soccer

Major League Soccer

·         New York City FC

·         New York Red Bulls

National Women's Soccer League

·         Sky Blue FC

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's actually insulting that this was a topic. Even apart from the fact that they don't play in NY, the Jets and Giants suck. Why would that be a question? Plus, we beat both of them on the road. So the answer is obvious and the question should not need to be asked.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MJS said:

It's actually insulting that this was a topic. Even apart from the fact that they don't play in NY, the Jets and Giants suck. Why would that be a question? Plus, we beat both of them on the road. So the answer is obvious and the question should not need to be asked.

 

Seriously - I didn't see the context for GMFB doing this segment - is it a meant to be a joke where all the questions supposed to be stupid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Well if you include all sports then the Yankees and Islanders are better NY teams.

That’s where I thought it was going to go considering that the Giants and Jests aren’t really comparable at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes and are the only team in NY. Very silly even asking a question like that when one hand you have the 9-3 Bills and the NJ Jets/Giants on the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a good 30 plus minutes of Bills coverage 

 

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Come on man.....lord have mercy

What?   That thread is dedicated to GMFB   and the LOVE they have shown for the Bills 

 

 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

a good 30 plus minutes of Bills coverage 

 

What?   That thread is dedicated to GMFB  

 

 

So, it doesn't really matter man. You just kinda made it sound like "you" cover it. Kinda sounds a lil petty and attention seeking. JMO

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...