The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Like hell...................Smokin Joe wouldn't have put up with that crap.

That was Foreman in the Jungle.

6TCGDEJVOFH6FDDHWWRLQ5FYP4.jpg

i should have been more clear, i posted it for the second tweet.

• Like (+1) 1

Traditional and proper introduction, “Members of Congress, I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” 

Speaker Pelosi sent an instant, clear message that civility was out the door with her introduction, “Members of Congress, the President of the United States.” 

Thus... no handshake. 

F U Pelosi and you treasonous Dems. 

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Nanker said:
Traditional and proper introduction, “Members of Congress, I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” 

Speaker Pelosi sent an instant, clear message that civility was out the door with her introduction, “Members of Congress, the President of the United States.” 

Thus... no handshake. 

Squirt Bottle Pelosi made her introduction short so that she could catch up an another shot.

Give her a break. An 80 year old drunk needs her drink. ?

So I caught some Trump's victory lap this afternoon and was somewhat disappointed.  Don't get me wrong, his Troll level was set on Epic With Turbo Boost.

But Trump missed a golden opportunity to join the Democrats in the airing of grievences...

Here's the DoJ file on Epstein

Seth Rich "robbery"

Vince Foster "suicide"

Operation Fast & Furious

And I've declassified the entire JFK investigation

Oh and that Roswell thing, say hello to my little grey friend here

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Thus... no handshake. 

You ***** idiot, the “no handshake” came before the introduction. Nice try! 

..Round 2 with Photo Op Chuck the Schmuck leading the charge......

Trump Impeachment 2.0: Historic fight spurs new probes and clashes even after trial

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

The Senate impeachment trial of President Trump may have ended with an acquittal, but ongoing legal battles and talk of future subpoenas hint that the drama between Congress and the White House is far from over.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., was dismissive of Trump's acquittal, calling it "virtually valueless" and the result of "one of the largest cover-ups in the history of our nation." And remarks from multiple House Democrats show that they are still looking for more information they can use against the president.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-2-0-historic-fight-spurs-new-probes-and-clashes-even-after-trial

Well if Trump is this evil and this stupid whoever runs against him in November should have no problem whatsoever beating him right?  Should be like the Chiefs playing a Pop Warner team right?  So why the time, energy and money to remove him?  He will be gone anyway in less than twelve months right?  

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Round 2 with Photo Op Chuck the Schmuck leading the charge......

Trump Impeachment 2.0: Historic fight spurs new probes and clashes even after trial

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

The Senate impeachment trial of President Trump may have ended with an acquittal, but ongoing legal battles and talk of future subpoenas hint that the drama between Congress and the White House is far from over.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., was dismissive of Trump's acquittal, calling it "virtually valueless" and the result of "one of the largest cover-ups in the history of our nation." And remarks from multiple House Democrats show that they are still looking for more information they can use against the president.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-2-0-historic-fight-spurs-new-probes-and-clashes-even-after-trial

Proof that the Republicans need to play to win, because the Democrats have no qualms about digging up all the dirt they can find to try and derail Trump and Republicans. Corruption needs to be rooted out and the players need to be ARRESTED, no matter where they are found or what letter is beside their name. If no one faces justice from the FISA/Dossier/Spying and all the other crimes we know have been committed, if Comey and Brennan (to name a few) walk because too many people are afraid of what would happen if they were charged with their crimes, then this country is truly *****. 

• Like (+1) 5

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well if Trump is this evil and this stupid whoever runs against him in November should have no problem whatsoever beating him right?  Should be like the Chiefs playing a Pop Warner team right?  So why the time, energy and money to remove him?  He will be gone anyway in less than twelve months right?  

Ah, but the Russians will secure the election for him, remember?

17 hours ago, Foxx said:

@Bob in Mich

seems i am not the only one to have the thoughts here.

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1225446693614899201

it is going nowhere but, all the same....

Foxx, it is an interesting topic.  Thx.  Maybe it should be changed.  I posed the question 'if you were OK with the ability of the minority to keep from even bringing charges'.  If the House process is similar to bringing charges while the Senate holds the trial, should there be a lower bar to formally accuse versus to convict?  Again, in question form.

I think sometimes people want to fix the 'bad thing' that they perceive happened to them, so they propose a solution that will not allow that particular bad thing to recur.  Often I have found that those rapid response solutions may not have thought the possibilities through from every angle.  In other words, the fix may address the bad thing that just happened but if not well thought out, can create situations that could be unforeseen.