Thanksgiving: Bills at Dallas, 4:30 ET on CBS Pregame Thread

54 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

This is going to be a tough one for me. I just had to put my dog of 10 years down last night. My buddy always watches the game with me and barks and cheers right along with me. 

go Bills! Get this victory. 

sorry to hear that man. there is really not much to lift spirits in your time of loss but a bills win today in his honor, would be uplifting for sure.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Need to match their intensity right out of the gate.  Let’s see if this team is ready for prime time - I have no idea which Bills squad shows up.  None.  We are in uncharted territory as far as the last two decades go...

I’m so scared for this exact reason. 

Drinking 400 beverages with my old man is the only solution. And if we lose, it’s still the one time a year I get to drink with him. So that’s a win. 

But I really ***** want the Bills to win. 

• Like (+1) 3

Watching Good Morning Football...which I love.

Question: are the Bills even playing today?  We are literally only the backdrop for the Cowboys and their plans for righting the ship today.

Switched to my daughter watching Arthur, the children’s character, holiday special.

Please let me know when the pity story or comment comes.  You know, the bone about a Bill that they sort of have to do just because.

Stupid me.  I always forget we commit the NFL sin of not being a power house offense.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Watching Good Morning Football...which I love.

Question: are the Bills even playing today?  We are literally only the backdrop for the Cowboys and their plans for righting the ship today.

Daughter is now watching Arthur, the children’s character, holiday special.

Please let me know when the pity story or comment comes.  You know, the bone about a Bill that they sort of have to do just because.

Stupid me.  I always forget we commit the NFL sin of not being a power house offense.

You need to start drinking! NOW!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Let's go! First of many Sammy Smith's in a couple hours

Saturday for me. It’s my 40th birthday and I’m hitting the town with my brothers and friends I grew up with. Our local boozer was a Sam Smith’s so we’ll hit a couple of his on our way around the city. 

Enjoy your day and night. 

Edited by BritBill
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Need to match their intensity right out of the gate.  Let’s see if this team is ready for prime time - I have no idea which Bills squad shows up.  None.  We are in uncharted territory as far as the last two decades go...

Agreed. They are going to come out fast and try to punch the Bills in the mouth quick. Hopefully they can punch back, and punch much harder.

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

This is going to be a tough one for me. I just had to put my dog of 10 years down last night. My buddy always watches the game with me and barks and cheers right along with me. 

go Bills! Get this victory. 

Sorry to hear. Hopefully the Bills can pull it off and at least get a W and help maybe make the day go a little better.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Saturday for me. It’s my 40th birthday and I’m hitting the town with my brothers and friends I grew up with. Our local boozer was a Sam Smith’s so we’ll hit a couple of his on our way around the city. 

Enjoy your day and night. 

Thanks mate!