MNF: Baltimore at LA Rams

YoloinOhio

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

No one is beating the Ravens this year. They've developed the perfect offense for Lamar. And their defense is flying around everywhere. 

This.

To say that I'm not looking forward to the Ravens-Bills game would be a massive understatement.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

No one is beating the Ravens this year. They've developed the perfect offense for Lamar. And their defense is flying around everywhere. 

If it takes the Ravens to beat the Pats and keep them out of the SB, I'm ok with that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Packers also lost to the Chargers (in LA) the other week; very strange and really shouldn't have happened.  SF is a really good team and they showed it; I wouldn't read any more into it than that.

mother thanVikings, their schedule is trash.  They can win the division then get blown out.

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes.  This could wind up being the worst beat-down the Ravens have put on anyone this season, and that would include the 49 points they hung up on the Dolphins.

Normally when you see a basketball score like this, it means the opponents have been turning the ball over big time.

I just switched it off. Was looking forward to the SNF and MNF games and both turned out to be boring affairs

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

"They want to go drive the nail in the coffin."

They're up 35-6, Booger, you idiot.  They're not driving a nail in the coffin.  They're laying sod on the grave.

I agree with your general idea, but in this case I think the dirt has settled, the sod has taken root, and they're setting up the base for the marble angel