MNF: Baltimore at LA Rams

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Their defense is quite impressive too.  Most complete team in the NFL right now 

They have been stout as well.

Just now, zow2 said:

yep but they are probably peaking too early. Teams D coordinators will find a way. Hopefully it will be McD and Frazier.

This is the only hope.

Jackson and Roman are a perfect combo right now. Jackson is everything we hoped Tyrod would have turned into really taking Roman's O to this current level. 

Very impressed...

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Very few teams wanted to expose their QB to what Jackson does.   I suspect that mindset is now officially in decline...

Yeah, it seems inevitable that he’ll get injured and I have little doubt his career will be shorter than most but if they can get a couple of rings in the meantime it’s worth it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, stuvian said:

Now that everyone has forgotten how to tackle the run game will make a huge comeback 

I foresee this happening as well. Defenses have been built to stop the pass so Harbaugh built his offense to run. It's genius. No other team could run the ball on 3rd and 13 and turn it into a TD.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

There's no figuring out an elite running game. I don't care what anyone says about the modern NFL, you still win with a top running game and defense.

To an extent...but the Ravens aren't just mauling people...they seem to have defenses totally out of position.  Every play the Ravens seemingly have wide open grass.  Credit to them for sure, but just surprised nobody has developed the "blueprint" yet for slowing them down.

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

This seems more advanced than that niners team.  But point taken for sure.

It would be quite a riddle if Roman, whose offense was shut down by the Ravens in the Super Bowl, later leads the team who shut down his offense to an SB win over his former team, running the same offense he ran for them. Sucks for Niners

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dopey said:

If they meet in the playoffs, I don't think the Ravens will beat the Pats again.

Last year, Ravens went to LAC and beat them just like this. 3 weeks later in the playoffs, Chargers completely shut them down (i then they came back and made it a game in garbage time). They used a unique defense, like 5 DBs or something 

• Like (+1) 1